Arts, crafts and such in Ammanford, Carmarthenshire*
Anything from pukka art galleries to craft shops. Trendy and twee both welcome.
You can tell us more about Ammanford.
Arts, crafts and such
- it will be one hell of an art if you cathch her , and get her to say yes lol
- Funky clothes & accessories by Kate Donovan "Hellish cheeky" all hand made to her own designs,alos cushions machine embroidered pictures etc etc can be located at the Lantern coffee shop/restaurant
- Art gallery above library
- glyn vivian swansea and the small one in carmarthjen cant remember the name.
- Trap art and craft centre in Llandeilo/Trap which is just up the road
- theres good grafitti in betws flower park by the bridge and in the football pitch in rice road.
- Shoppers world probably sells that stuff. Probably expensive. Probably crap.
- Many - theres an interesting display of each of the drug-ridden-rats names painted and sprayed underneath the railway bridge at PontAmman - PS IVE SEEN IT! u gotta : in 10 yrs time it'll be a landmark for sure!
- All things nice at the end of the arcade is worth a squiz. It supplied us with some nifty wands for a girls theme night (and they actually lasted until we reached Ty Coch!)
- BARGIN shop. Trendy AND twee. Sugar and spice - DON'T TOUCH!!!!!! And of course - Olivers - some antiques in there, I can tell you. Oh, and for true neanderthalic specimens, check out Kwik Save - boilers and all.
- Trapp arts and crafts centre is really wicked!
- Loads of shops like these. Bazaar, Shakaree, Shoppers World etc
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: alex davis, megz, Stefan Jones, b price, Lowri Rhys, big balls barry, jim, oz davies, SADAM H, SCOTT WESTRON, Beth-, lowri, kelley, Dick, mered, RIK (BRYN) CARTWRIGHT, Seren Fach, Daniel, liam thomas, phileas fog, sas, Justin Trent, Alice, Clare, dave, jeth, titch, A N Other, jethro, marcus, Gareth Jones, JOHN, adam, rob thompson, God, isdneil, PHIL, Joanne, tinks, roguetrooper, heidy thomas, William Roberts, Stephen, terina rymer, birdie & mousey, Dai Rees, dexter, helen, Rebecca, j, roger, kirk mills, Bill Jeffrey, emma, aiden, barry, Mr Bart, generic, Ffiz, James Evans, Phillip Morris, Mario, tam, Richie, mathew rees, andrew ingarfield, Dea Le Bargy, annonimus, ash, nell, dex, SARAH, wendi, Robert (the) Bruce, colin, Steve, TerranceDonovan, Cathy Radcliffe
Last updated: 2008-11-04
More stuff about Ammanford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ammanford Knowhere Board