The Best Things in Ammanford, Carmarthenshire*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Ammanford.
The Best Things
- I used to come from Bristol to spend two weeks every summer with my Grandma and Uncle/Aunty. I have lived in many places -none are as nice, friendly and welcoming as Ammanford.
- local big boys ,
- the creb whick was destroyed.
- when you go out there's always loads of people for you to hang around with, and everyone knows each other
- DRUGS,,,SHITLOADS OF EM,,,REALLY THICK GIRLS WHO BELIEVE EVERYTHIN YA TELL EM....SHOPS WITH NO CCTV....AMMANFORD PARK WALL
- TYCOCH ROCKS!
- hmmmm? getting home after waiting at the bus stop for the bus that never comes!
- Hmmm, there arent too many good things about Ammanford. Like the gangs of kiddies enjoying a bottle of cider in the bus station or having the empty bottle thrown at you. But there are some good shops like Argos and Woolworths to while away 10 minutes.
- Tesco-its seriously the ONLY thing that we have.Honestly
- The M4 itd the way outta here!!!!!!
- lots of wellies
- ~M4 the way out.
- M4 the way out
- my mates
- The B Team.. vigilante group who sort out nasty or cheeky youths (on the sly)
- IF YOU ARE INTO THE WACKY BACKY THEN THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEBODY WHO KNOWS SOMEBODY
- I always remember thinking that for the most, the young blokes and girls were always really attractive?
- The boys are lovely!
- Betws soccer £1 a pint cant go wrong there son
- The bus only takes 40 minutes to get to Swansea
- Undoubtedly the bus station, the road out, and the fact that it teaches you to enjoy everything that comes after.
- Cymreictod. Beth sydd wedi digwydd i'r Gymraeg yma te? Dim un gair o'r iaith ar y wefan hon, dim ond prats anaeddfed diddysg a dwl. Ac mae eu Saesneg yn uffernol hefyd. A oes yno ysgolion?
- It's easy to get free sex in Ammanford. As long as you know Natalie Jenkins that is...
- Seeing pissed people everywhere Saturday night and girls trying to rip their blokes off another bloke. You f*****g chopsin' or what. Come on 'en!
- The Bus Shelter in Quay St. A mecca for improvised bum-entertainment.
- The local infant school where they know that dyslexia is a specific learning difficulty.
- the road to brynamman
- the best thing is the crime levels are very low , having moved from Swansea 15 years ago , I feel much safer here for myself my car and my family . Also the free car parking is very handy and house prices are very good .Its a very pleasant place to live.
- The "Coppers"
- Betws Park -calm,quiet
full of drugs
- The road out.
- The best thing about Ammanford is you know you don't have to live here forever!
- It's small, it's round, it bounces on the ground....
- It's a relatively friendly community. Most people get on well and can have a laugh together.
To be fair, Ammanford has got quite a lot of sporting facilities considering its size! Not many towns as small as Ammanford have a Sports Hall, Indoor Swimming Pool, Astroturf, Recreation Ground, Tennis Courts, Park and Yes .... an Indoor Bowls Centre!
- The best thing is the transport system out of the shithole.
- Saturday nights are actually quite good.
- Regular bus services to Swansea.
- Nice atmosphere on a Saturday night, unless you're being started on by one of the many bums that live here.
- When you go out on a Saturday night, you know everybody.
It's close to M4.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: alex davis, megz, Stefan Jones, b price, Lowri Rhys, big balls barry, jim, oz davies, SADAM H, SCOTT WESTRON, Beth-, lowri, kelley, Dick, mered, RIK (BRYN) CARTWRIGHT, Seren Fach, Daniel, liam thomas, phileas fog, sas, Justin Trent, Alice, Clare, dave, jeth, titch, A N Other, jethro, marcus, Gareth Jones, JOHN, adam, rob thompson, God, isdneil, PHIL, Joanne, tinks, roguetrooper, heidy thomas, William Roberts, Stephen, terina rymer, birdie & mousey, Dai Rees, dexter, helen, Rebecca, j, roger, kirk mills, Bill Jeffrey, emma, aiden, barry, Mr Bart, generic, Ffiz, James Evans, Phillip Morris, Mario, tam, Richie, mathew rees, andrew ingarfield, Dea Le Bargy, annonimus, ash, nell, dex, SARAH, wendi, Robert (the) Bruce, colin, Steve, TerranceDonovan, Cathy Radcliffe
Last updated: 2009-03-08
More stuff about Ammanford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ammanford Knowhere Board