Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Ammanford, Carmarthenshire*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Ammanford.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- ME,,THE ONLY GRAFFER WHO LIVED IN THE DRUG INFESTED HOLE,,AND GOT OUT WITHOUT A HEROIN PROBLEM...
- That fukin Steinman guy is quite a local hero. although most people will agree with me when i say hes an absolute asshole.
- 50 Cent was born in Ammanford. A little known fact - the lyrics to his breakthrough song were originally 'you'll find me in Tycoch...'
- wayne caiter! hunny bunny!
- woody allen
- Sian Phillips, brilliant actress
- We all have a go about doorstep preachers, but.. Ammanford has sorted them out.. when they knock on our doors we answer them naked... and away they go (FOR GOOD) !!!
- That howels bloke whos now on Eastenders, and that Fat Actor from 'Sliders'
- I wouldnt class Gareth Jewell as a celebrity! Come on i think hes too big for his boots!
- hello everyone its just a little note from Gareth Jewell a.k.a. Tom Jones to the ladies!!!!i dont like the way people are slagging off where they've come from and as a major welsh celeb,yah high, id like to offer the kind, good looking person who wrote that message about me, a nice 'pint' next time im home(that is if i can have a break from my busy schedule of course.)
- Gregory brothers,
- International celebrity Gareth Jewell as well as DDRUSA National Champion, NMR!
- Engalnd bowler Robert Croft sometimes comes into betws soccer club for a pint also the famous rugby player JJ williams orignally comes form gwaun cae gurwen
- It is a little known fact that Will Smith spent the first three years of his life living in ammanford.
- Ex-members of the cult supergroup Freaky Pizza. Though some have scattered to the far reaches of deepest Essex.
- I'm not being funny, but Gareth Jewell "acts" (i use the term lightly) in a second-rate WELSH tv drama/comedy with an approximate tv audience of what, 200 viewers - maximum. That doesn't make him a celebrity. Although the way he struts his stuff u'd swear he was Tom Jones.
- Phillip Morris. By the way it's John Rhys DAVIES not Williams - and I know him PERSONALLY. Don't forget Wayne Caiter - easily done I know.
- Listen, Gareth gets enough jyp off form oners. I don't think he needs his name broadcasted on the internet. Jesus!!!
- Professor what's-his-face from Swansea Uni - civil engineer - yawn, yawn, yaw...
- 'Cwcw' from Pam Fi Duw (a.k.a. Gareth Jewell) lives in Ammanford!
- Other famous people eminating from Ammanford include Gareth Edwards, Dafydd Iwan, John Rhys-Williams (of Indiana Jones fame), splendid politician Neil Hamilton and the man responsible for much of Lou Reed's music, John Cale.
- The bloke off Sliders (the fat one).
- Duh!! No-one admits to coming from Ammanford.
- Huw from EastEnders lives here.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: alex davis, megz, Stefan Jones, b price, Lowri Rhys, big balls barry, jim, oz davies, SADAM H, SCOTT WESTRON, Beth-, lowri, kelley, Dick, mered, RIK (BRYN) CARTWRIGHT, Seren Fach, Daniel, liam thomas, phileas fog, sas, Justin Trent, Alice, Clare, dave, jeth, titch, A N Other, jethro, marcus, Gareth Jones, JOHN, adam, rob thompson, God, isdneil, PHIL, Joanne, tinks, roguetrooper, heidy thomas, William Roberts, Stephen, terina rymer, birdie & mousey, Dai Rees, dexter, helen, Rebecca, j, roger, kirk mills, Bill Jeffrey, emma, aiden, barry, Mr Bart, generic, Ffiz, James Evans, Phillip Morris, Mario, tam, Richie, mathew rees, andrew ingarfield, Dea Le Bargy, annonimus, ash, nell, dex, SARAH, wendi, Robert (the) Bruce, colin, Steve, TerranceDonovan, Cathy Radcliffe
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Ammanford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ammanford Knowhere Board