Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Ammanford, Carmarthenshire*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Ammanford.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- be wise , i buy all my clothes , zena hicks
- what can i say! it has to be SECONDS AHEAD!
- Be Wise dont go there,,,,,,
- If you want nice clothes a.k.a non townie you either go to swansea or you buy from the internet
- crap for men new look for women...
- new look for ladies,,,,,,,
crap for men ,,,,,,,,,,
- new look for girls shite all for boys.....
- city surf and island leisure swansea.
- Not enogh shops selling Goth, Rock, Punky styled clothes... if i wanted to wear baggy trou, and look like i have no feet, I would plant myself and pretend I am a tree
- Once again you need to go to swansea. since Ammanford is devoid of anyclass u need to find the nearest place.
- New Look - ONLY shop in A'Ford and on a sat night all the girls in the pub would be wearing exactly the same outfits!
- seconds aheadIts not second hand- dodgy place thoe. New look- if u go to tycoch every item on sale in there has just been snapped up by the kiddies
- Most Ammanford ladies wear the same clothing and the thing to blame is that Ammanford only has ONE high street clothes shop-New Look..
- I dont think theres any clothes shops baring roksport
- A new men's shop has opened behind George Davies. It'll last 3 weeks...
- Nothing for blokes unless you like sports clothes. Swansea isn't that better either. Make and effort to go to Cardiff
- I woulden't count of Ralf Lauren or anything designer or priced at over £20.00 being sold in Ammanford - tho if you want a good deal on some priceless gear govna - gimme a bell and we'll talk.
- dont buy clothes in Ammanford , have to go to Llanelli or Carmarthen
- clothes? i thought we were still in the ice age.
- New look is ok but everyone buys from there, so Ammanford is full of clones.
- ammanford people wear cheap market clothes and the kids wear kappa. simple as that
- Monsa, cobber is Seconds ahead of any other Fashionwise shop around. I still miss Gloria's collections - I bet Enid's Fashions is raking it in now.
- I feel that seconds ahead is really a place where we can all get really cool gear for our Swansea trip. Only last week I saw a stunning pvc catsuit in the window. So get down to seconds ahead and support our local 'rita' shop.
- Fashionwise/Mosna/whatever-the-hell-they-call-it-now.... Top quality items from a poor quality shop. Lots of lights, though.
- If you're into something different; Fever Village sells 70s Clothes.
- Are there no men in this town , we need a menswear shop !
- New Look would have to be the clothes store for those of the younger generation .You can simply walk around Ammanford on a Saturday night and point out every item available in there. But you'd be a fool to buy anything at full price as we all know by next week it will be down to £5 in the sales.
- Seconds Ahead has opened on College Street if you like cheap but nice imitations.
- The Cat's Whiskers is a really cool 70's shop and it sells some really original stuff. There's also a cafe there. New Look is also OK, but anything else is quite tacky
- Ha! Don't make me laugh. New Look, Peacocks - that's it.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: alex davis, megz, Stefan Jones, b price, Lowri Rhys, big balls barry, jim, oz davies, SADAM H, SCOTT WESTRON, Beth-, lowri, kelley, Dick, mered, RIK (BRYN) CARTWRIGHT, Seren Fach, Daniel, liam thomas, phileas fog, sas, Justin Trent, Alice, Clare, dave, jeth, titch, A N Other, jethro, marcus, Gareth Jones, JOHN, adam, rob thompson, God, isdneil, PHIL, Joanne, tinks, roguetrooper, heidy thomas, William Roberts, Stephen, terina rymer, birdie & mousey, Dai Rees, dexter, helen, Rebecca, j, roger, kirk mills, Bill Jeffrey, emma, aiden, barry, Mr Bart, generic, Ffiz, James Evans, Phillip Morris, Mario, tam, Richie, mathew rees, andrew ingarfield, Dea Le Bargy, annonimus, ash, nell, dex, SARAH, wendi, Robert (the) Bruce, colin, Steve, TerranceDonovan, Cathy Radcliffe
Last updated: 2008-12-02
More stuff about Ammanford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ammanford Knowhere Board