Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Ammanford, Carmarthenshire*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Ammanford.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- tycoch is crap unless cally n juice r playin but even they r embarresed 2 say they been there.av u been on their website.they've missed tycoch out completely
- THE COLLIERS ARM SARON,,MY OLD LOCAL HAHAHA,,EVERYONES FUCKIN EVERYONE ELSE,,,,JUS THINKING OF THE PLACE MAKES ME DEPRESSED....
- forget tycoch 6th form amman valley partys in Betws RFC Rock!!! (plus you will find older ppl here than in tycoch)
- TYCOCH IS DEFENATLY THE PLACE TO BE! CALLY AND JUICE NIGHTS ARE AMAZING, RECOMMMED TO EVERYONE! ROCK ON MUN
- tycoch! 20 years ago! now it's a rip off! besides i'd get thrown out for being to old!
- tycoch is o.k i go there every week still good. £3 2 get in and then finishes about 2/3 o'clock.
- Ty coch is gud, cos every1 goes der. if u dnt lik it dnt go der its as simple as dat! & all u little bitches who keep slagging off the amanford girls y dnt u deal with ur own problems instead of making false alligations.
- TY-COCH rocked my adolescent world.... but then I hit puberty and felt old amongst all the babies!!
- The last time I was in The Ford I got surrounded by a group of pikey slags in Tycoch toilets. One of them pushed me over and I fell backwards onto a piss-covered floor. Their reason? 'We come iyr all a time like, an' we never seen iew before.' Well surprise! I choose not to frequent such hives of scum and mutiny... Why do people like that exist? Ammanford is wank - don't go there.
- Gwernllwyn(or gwenerz as known to regulars) is da best in area.
- Ty-coch - where you'd get p***ed, fight with everyone, stand out the back trying to be cool,have chips and burger and be home in bed by 1:00am. It was the highlight of our week
- Tycoch is £12 to get in these days! too expensive in my opinion as they havent even got heating!
- TYCOCH- a dodgy place booze way past its sell by date and ppl who think theyre hard after a few to drink Gwernllwy- watch your drink or u might wake up in tghe hospital- it happened to my mate
- Tycoch-only if you wanna pull someone half your age
- The mighty Tycoch has reopened. Nice burgers mun...
- GOOOOD, is Ty Coch still letting in teeny boppers. One hint, tell whatever dick is standing at the door that you're only going in to find someone, then never come out. Works best about 1215a.m! I did it the last time I was back there, memories!!
- Seeing as there's no decent clubs in Ammanford, just five mins up the road in Pontadawe there is paradise. On a Friday and Saturday night, pay just £12 to get in and free drinks all night. Lethal! Remember to book the paramedics beforehand.
- Tycoch has re-opend. The bouncers who think they are rock stars are back!
- quite honestly - go to near-by Brynamman - im told thats where all the real action is! Ammanford hasn't much realy tho - this is not the place to come for a dancing night.
- the tycoch
- Tycoch nightclub has recently reopened and I have to say has a cracking atmosphere and plays really good trance/house music on a Saterday night. Gwernllyn is more classy but seems to be frequented by kids and plays boring radio one music on Saterdays.
- ty-coch doesn't count so the only other alternative is gwern-llwyn, er... bangin'. hmmm
- living oppoisite ty coch , is BRILLIANT .every friday you'd see like all these under-agers go there coz that's the only place they can get a drink, but god that place is sooo sleazy i would hate to be seen there!!!!!
- Now look - lay off the Railway OK?? What's wrong with a bit of dealing anyway? Adds character.
- All are extremely balls - Ty-Coch playing crap like Steps ,S Club 7 etc.
- Well we can go raving all night long in the local nightclub, Ty Coch, and mammy and daddy wont mind because they chuck you out 1/2 an hour after they have robbed you of your £5.
- Lincoln's is supposed to be an American club, but it's as American as Dafydd Wigley.
- Ty Coch is the nearest you get to a nightclub in Ammanford, but if you can afford it, Gwernllwyn is quite good, and sometimes the Wave do gigs there.
- Tycoch Night Club for all the locals who's lives revolve around Ammanford.
Gwernllwyn is OK.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: alex davis, megz, Stefan Jones, b price, Lowri Rhys, big balls barry, jim, oz davies, SADAM H, SCOTT WESTRON, Beth-, lowri, kelley, Dick, mered, RIK (BRYN) CARTWRIGHT, Seren Fach, Daniel, liam thomas, phileas fog, sas, Justin Trent, Alice, Clare, dave, jeth, titch, A N Other, jethro, marcus, Gareth Jones, JOHN, adam, rob thompson, God, isdneil, PHIL, Joanne, tinks, roguetrooper, heidy thomas, William Roberts, Stephen, terina rymer, birdie & mousey, Dai Rees, dexter, helen, Rebecca, j, roger, kirk mills, Bill Jeffrey, emma, aiden, barry, Mr Bart, generic, Ffiz, James Evans, Phillip Morris, Mario, tam, Richie, mathew rees, andrew ingarfield, Dea Le Bargy, annonimus, ash, nell, dex, SARAH, wendi, Robert (the) Bruce, colin, Steve, TerranceDonovan, Cathy Radcliffe
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Ammanford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ammanford Knowhere Board