Computer and Games Shops in Ammanford, Carmarthenshire*
Good places to get hardware and software
You can tell us more about Ammanford.
Computer and Games Shops
- awwwwwww the guy is shoppers world is great!
- paddys watercolours bluegh!!!!!
- WERE NO WORTHY ITAS COMP DONT BYTE
- ITAS COMP DONT BYTE..................we bow at your feet!
- the only place ITAS computers dont byte.....
if you can cope with the stairs!
- itas the only place for your pc repairs ,,
andrew keep up yhe good work,,,,,
- Long live the god of helping bring Broadband to Ammanford... Andrew (O'h we're not worthy) Ingafield... Computers Don't Byte.. the place to go to get ur PC, or get ur PC stuff.... (from a loyal supporter)
- Dodgy guy in shoppers world hell buy a playstation 2 fof u for about £10 if your lucky and and sell it for £70
- Bill in 'Shoppers' World' sells a fine selection of 5 year old Playstation games, all in their original (slightly eroded) cases.
- theres good game shop in shoppers world dont part exchange hear lucky if they give over a fiver for a game
- There used to be a little WarHammer Games outlet in Shoppers World, we think Orks raided the place, veni vedi veci as they say, pity they didnt take captives when they left.
- The Amman exchange in that brick place opposite the welfare does a good range of PS1 & 2 games. And the lady that runs it is nice too!
- theres one in the Arcade and thats all im saying is that the range is like Sainsbury's organic range - "lots of what you dont want - nothing that you do all at ridiculously high prices"
- Sold by the shiftiest man in Wales
- Now which games are we talking about exactly??? This assumes that Ammanford people know how to have fun - not necessarily true.
- Shoppers World for kids .
- Games Workshop, High Street.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: alex davis, megz, Stefan Jones, b price, Lowri Rhys, big balls barry, jim, oz davies, SADAM H, SCOTT WESTRON, Beth-, lowri, kelley, Dick, mered, RIK (BRYN) CARTWRIGHT, Seren Fach, Daniel, liam thomas, phileas fog, sas, Justin Trent, Alice, Clare, dave, jeth, titch, A N Other, jethro, marcus, Gareth Jones, JOHN, adam, rob thompson, God, isdneil, PHIL, Joanne, tinks, roguetrooper, heidy thomas, William Roberts, Stephen, terina rymer, birdie & mousey, Dai Rees, dexter, helen, Rebecca, j, roger, kirk mills, Bill Jeffrey, emma, aiden, barry, Mr Bart, generic, Ffiz, James Evans, Phillip Morris, Mario, tam, Richie, mathew rees, andrew ingarfield, Dea Le Bargy, annonimus, ash, nell, dex, SARAH, wendi, Robert (the) Bruce, colin, Steve, TerranceDonovan, Cathy Radcliffe
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Ammanford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ammanford Knowhere Board