Demolish It Now Building in Ammanford, Carmarthenshire*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Ammanford.
Demolish It Now Building
- the horrible somerfield building
- ALL OF IT..APART FROM AMMANFORD PARK WALL....
- YOUR FACE
- Well there is only one building i'dd demolish and i hope everyone agree's with me. This building is the one and only "WineBar" thing on High Street. Druggies and bums palace...
- AVCS... YES, ALL OF IT
- the police station ha ha ha ha ha
- AmmanValley comp
- ammanford town hall.
- Amman Valley School. Lets hope P.T will still be inside!
- most the places in ammanford
- All churches and pubs... save the town big bucks and sort the violence out
- THE SCHOOL (IF YOU REMEMBER BACK IN 2001 SOMEONE SMASHED ABOUT SIX OF THE WINDOWS, WELL THAT WAS ME.
- Errrrmm Kwic-Save, Sommerfields, The lantern, SHOPPERS WORLD - most amount of utter w*** under one roof and full of the most depressive losers ever seen
- Cats whiskers- the place wrecks me- you will probally get food poisoning and lung cancer
- The Skwl Science block..Yellow and Blue panes noooooooooo
- Woolworths, I got sacked from my Saturday job there in 1973, I still don't fucking know why !
- Comp Swimming pool, veruccas, athletes foot, and similar lurgi breed undisturbed and contentedly in the showers/changing rooms
- Tesco. It's bright lights hurt my retenna.
- The BARD, bloody awful place.
- The new Ammanford nick. Preferably with the whole division still inside. And not a building as such, but Maes Y Bedol , again preferably with my ex still inside at the time. Me, Bitter? Nah!
- DSS Building! wait untill pay day and dont tell anyone in advance.
- Shoppers World, never has such an Alladins Cave of worthless cheap arsed rank shit graced the thrones of this hallowed earth. Who the fuck wants to buy a rip off Iron Maiden t-shirt or a fake gold bangle that will turn your skin a nice shade of green. Fucking Conmen.
- flatten ammanford and start again
- The stand at ammanford rugby club looks very bad
- I'd like to see the hole of Ammanford flattened!! God I hate Ammanford.
- Ammanford's brand new 2 million pound police station.they spent it on the cop shop because the town ain't worth half a mil.
- All of Ammanford
- tesco, not in keeping with the town at all
- amman valley comp
- Kwik Save , Somerfield .
- Olivers Shoe Shop, the Bard ( I don't care if it's just been refurbished, it's a dump), and Rumours Wine Bar.
- Amman Valley Comp.
Olivers Shoe Shop is hanging.
The vast majority of town.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: alex davis, megz, Stefan Jones, b price, Lowri Rhys, big balls barry, jim, oz davies, SADAM H, SCOTT WESTRON, Beth-, lowri, kelley, Dick, mered, RIK (BRYN) CARTWRIGHT, Seren Fach, Daniel, liam thomas, phileas fog, sas, Justin Trent, Alice, Clare, dave, jeth, titch, A N Other, jethro, marcus, Gareth Jones, JOHN, adam, rob thompson, God, isdneil, PHIL, Joanne, tinks, roguetrooper, heidy thomas, William Roberts, Stephen, terina rymer, birdie & mousey, Dai Rees, dexter, helen, Rebecca, j, roger, kirk mills, Bill Jeffrey, emma, aiden, barry, Mr Bart, generic, Ffiz, James Evans, Phillip Morris, Mario, tam, Richie, mathew rees, andrew ingarfield, Dea Le Bargy, annonimus, ash, nell, dex, SARAH, wendi, Robert (the) Bruce, colin, Steve, TerranceDonovan, Cathy Radcliffe
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Ammanford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ammanford Knowhere Board