Favourite Building in Ammanford, Carmarthenshire*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Ammanford.
- the building with the arcade. it's the only not disgusting one in the whole town
- AMMANFORD PARK WALL,,EXCELLENT FOR WRITERS AND GRAFFERS,,NEVER SOAKED UP MY PAINT...
- mmm? errrrrrr? oh well
i remember the police station, but those buggers tore it down!
- SOTHERN FRY
- The Bard... a night out wouldn't be the same without it.
- well it was the police station till they knocked it down!
- Police station till they knocked it down
- MORGAN AND MORGAN office supplies
PLease spend more than 50p
- the knocked down police station
- the call centre on new road..very expensive .
- Windsor Cafe.. Tracy's home-made food rox.. keep it up son !!!
- MY EX-GIRLFRIENDS HOUSE (FOR OBVIOUS REASONS) (ITS ON THE ROUNDABOUT IN ISCENNEN ROAD) SORRY BUT I CANT TELL YOU THE NUMBER.
- AVCS, And Betws Park (not a building)but thanks for the memories
- Stand in rice road- good place for drinkin a few cans without worrying about the old bill
- The old Lloyds Bank is a nice spot. I reckon they shwd revamp it into a much needed gwd niteclub.
- The Bandstand in Ammanford Park, but is it still there, otherwise the little chapel in Pantyfynnon.
- Kwiksave. It has been refurbished and is all new and shiny. It is infested with ants you know.
- Old building at AVCS, very nice and smells of cleaners.
- The bank - it has my money in it. All of the rest are run down shit holes.
- the church on the way into tycroes is imposing also the old chemists on the square
- shelter in town as the rest of ammanford is falling down modernise
- the old pharmacy on the square
- Post Office.
- Would have to be Tesco because at least it's useful. And the old buildings in Amman Valley School are quite pretty, unless you're inside them.
- Lloyds Bank. Lush architecture.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: alex davis, megz, Stefan Jones, b price, Lowri Rhys, big balls barry, jim, oz davies, SADAM H, SCOTT WESTRON, Beth-, lowri, kelley, Dick, mered, RIK (BRYN) CARTWRIGHT, Seren Fach, Daniel, liam thomas, phileas fog, sas, Justin Trent, Alice, Clare, dave, jeth, titch, A N Other, jethro, marcus, Gareth Jones, JOHN, adam, rob thompson, God, isdneil, PHIL, Joanne, tinks, roguetrooper, heidy thomas, William Roberts, Stephen, terina rymer, birdie & mousey, Dai Rees, dexter, helen, Rebecca, j, roger, kirk mills, Bill Jeffrey, emma, aiden, barry, Mr Bart, generic, Ffiz, James Evans, Phillip Morris, Mario, tam, Richie, mathew rees, andrew ingarfield, Dea Le Bargy, annonimus, ash, nell, dex, SARAH, wendi, Robert (the) Bruce, colin, Steve, TerranceDonovan, Cathy Radcliffe
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Ammanford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ammanford Knowhere Board