Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Ammanford, Carmarthenshire*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Ammanford.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- trevada everything mainly guitars
- travada in shoppers world
- Shoppers world TREVADA is only usefull for strings
- Trevada, what a place... almost at the heart of shoppers world, close to LIARS PARADISE cafe. Long live Wynne, for letting us mere mortals test the guitars before buying them... And shame on him for buffing that grand piano so much Oo
- THERE IS ONE IN SHOPPERS WORLD. AND ITS NOT THAT BAD TO BE HONEST
- Travada! They let you play the pianos you know, well if they dont see you...
- Trevada wyn is hel of a tidy guy who can play the guitar he know his stuff
- Trevada in Shoppers World, always some nerdy type hanging around playing something, pretending to be someone.
- That shop in Shopper's World of course. Is that "big" man still sitting in the chair, mumbling about people passing?
- There is one in the Arcade but i can neither vouch for it's service, range nore hygiene so get your jabs before hand and take an E11 - you can get these at the post office if you can get throught the door for the line of tea-craving pensioners constantly there for the weak - but free tea!
- Shoppers World
- Slow on delivery and expensive
- Well Trevada Music cold me a cracking Encore guitar - Jeff his name is (my guitar mind)
- What about surgical instrument shops? Now there's an idea!
- Shoppers World - too indecisive and expensive.
- The place in Shoppers world is quite good, but Shoppers world itself is a total dump
- Good music shop in Shoppers World. The bloke who works there is a w***ker.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: alex davis, megz, Stefan Jones, b price, Lowri Rhys, big balls barry, jim, oz davies, SADAM H, SCOTT WESTRON, Beth-, lowri, kelley, Dick, mered, RIK (BRYN) CARTWRIGHT, Seren Fach, Daniel, liam thomas, phileas fog, sas, Justin Trent, Alice, Clare, dave, jeth, titch, A N Other, jethro, marcus, Gareth Jones, JOHN, adam, rob thompson, God, isdneil, PHIL, Joanne, tinks, roguetrooper, heidy thomas, William Roberts, Stephen, terina rymer, birdie & mousey, Dai Rees, dexter, helen, Rebecca, j, roger, kirk mills, Bill Jeffrey, emma, aiden, barry, Mr Bart, generic, Ffiz, James Evans, Phillip Morris, Mario, tam, Richie, mathew rees, andrew ingarfield, Dea Le Bargy, annonimus, ash, nell, dex, SARAH, wendi, Robert (the) Bruce, colin, Steve, TerranceDonovan, Cathy Radcliffe
Last updated: 2008-01-23
More stuff about Ammanford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ammanford Knowhere Board