Live Music Venues in Ammanford, Carmarthenshire*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Ammanford.
Live Music Venues
- ammanford rfc
- streets youth club !
- railway is da best place 2 av a drink an listen 2 sum decent music
- NOOOOO i lived in ammanford between 91/98 i was dating a local girl ???,,even at 22 she screamed like a little pig when SUNSHINE CAB were on,,it got that bad i came home to notts,,WHAT A SHIT HOLE...
- THE RAILWAY IS VERY ENTERTAINING!
- COLLIERS ARMS..... wife swapping? whats all that about! i don't think so! but it's a great pub! the folk club is a great place to go.....
- colliers arms for folk singing and wife swap
- Streets and the bard
- colliers old farts banging their instruments loud amd plucking this and that...
watch your wives,,
- park bench drunken bums,,,
colliers full of useless old tambourine banging farts..
- the zone swansea. T.J's newport. welsh club cardiff.
- Knock down Harries The Iron Mongers, and attached buildings so a seating area can be put there for bands to make use of the perfect outdoor stage across the College Street road next to the bus bays, at the rear of Co-op.
- THE BARD, THE CROSS, THE COTTAGE HAVE BANDS PLAY REGULARLY, THE NEAREST PLACE TO WATCH A BIG BAND WOULD BE SINGLETON PARK IN SWANSEA
- various rugby clubs
- Any rugby club after a match. Here the local pissed rugby players at their best.
- Bus shelter outside the Post Office. I reckon we need open-air concerts there. Just imagine - THOUSANDS of people all crammed along Quay Street, all eyes on the "shelter of lights" - well it could be - couple of fairy lights from the BARGIN shop (Tee hee!), and BIG names like Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard.....
- Occasionally good music in Ammanford RFC!!!!
- Sometimes, wannabe pop groups play in the rugby club, but you'd be well advised not to show your face there. EVER.
- Amman Centre?
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: alex davis, megz, Stefan Jones, b price, Lowri Rhys, big balls barry, jim, oz davies, SADAM H, SCOTT WESTRON, Beth-, lowri, kelley, Dick, mered, RIK (BRYN) CARTWRIGHT, Seren Fach, Daniel, liam thomas, phileas fog, sas, Justin Trent, Alice, Clare, dave, jeth, titch, A N Other, jethro, marcus, Gareth Jones, JOHN, adam, rob thompson, God, isdneil, PHIL, Joanne, tinks, roguetrooper, heidy thomas, William Roberts, Stephen, terina rymer, birdie & mousey, Dai Rees, dexter, helen, Rebecca, j, roger, kirk mills, Bill Jeffrey, emma, aiden, barry, Mr Bart, generic, Ffiz, James Evans, Phillip Morris, Mario, tam, Richie, mathew rees, andrew ingarfield, Dea Le Bargy, annonimus, ash, nell, dex, SARAH, wendi, Robert (the) Bruce, colin, Steve, TerranceDonovan, Cathy Radcliffe
Last updated: 2008-01-23
More stuff about Ammanford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ammanford Knowhere Board