The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Ammanford.
- We also stock a fine selection of second hand/ vintage records. strictly vinyl. Hot
- gwlad deg
- expensive crap from woolies top 40
- swansea indoor market
- Mr Dubious copied CD dealer behind Co-op loo's most weekend nights
- Woolworths only place
- The highly-successful record store opposite the HSBC bank that existed for less than 2 wee... oh, wait :(
- Record shops go to betws soccer club there will most likely be a pirate here bootlegging loads of CDs there or Betws coopers No shops at all
- Ammanford is a record shop black-hole. You have to travel about 30 miles to get anything decent.
- No specialist record shop in Ammanford
- we did have a record shop, for about a week!
- ammanford wouldn't know how to use a record shop. there was one in shoppers' world called red house records, but most ammanford people want vengaboys, spice girls, westlife and robson and jerome, so it had to close. nobody here has heard of jimi hendrix or the move!
- Try the shop on the corner by Ferrari's - it has the record for the most number of different retailers in one outlet in a short space of time. Check it if you don't beleive me!!
- Tragic Welsh Crap in Siop y Cennen, in the wonderful(!) Shoppers World!!!!
- Are there any apart from Woolworths??
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: alex davis, megz, Stefan Jones, b price, Lowri Rhys, big balls barry, jim, oz davies, SADAM H, SCOTT WESTRON, Beth-, lowri, kelley, Dick, mered, RIK (BRYN) CARTWRIGHT, Seren Fach, Daniel, liam thomas, phileas fog, sas, Justin Trent, Alice, Clare, dave, jeth, titch, A N Other, jethro, marcus, Gareth Jones, JOHN, adam, rob thompson, God, isdneil, PHIL, Joanne, tinks, roguetrooper, heidy thomas, William Roberts, Stephen, terina rymer, birdie & mousey, Dai Rees, dexter, helen, Rebecca, j, roger, kirk mills, Bill Jeffrey, emma, aiden, barry, Mr Bart, generic, Ffiz, James Evans, Phillip Morris, Mario, tam, Richie, mathew rees, andrew ingarfield, Dea Le Bargy, annonimus, ash, nell, dex, SARAH, wendi, Robert (the) Bruce, colin, Steve, TerranceDonovan, Cathy Radcliffe
Last updated: 2009-03-04
More stuff about Ammanford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ammanford Knowhere Board