The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Ammanford, Carmarthenshire*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Ammanford.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- I see your town is twinned with Breuillet in France, very close to where I live. I am an artist and an author and as such wondered if there was room for me somewhere on your site ? Or is there a local 'paper contact details you can give me? More about me is on turquoisemoon.co.uk
- why is it cool to date rape these days why dont you boys get in to necrophelia or is it just that you cant get a shag
- have an unruly child? visit us at social services we will take them away in no time ...................clause you dont get to see them again. and we get rich hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- WHY ISNT BETWS ON THE KNOWHERE SITE COS THEY CANT AFFORD COMPUTERS BECAUSE OF THE PRICE OF THE DRUGS
- tycoch boucers r fuckin arseholes
- DEDS TO MYMAN ICKE109,,CRUEL103,,POPS100,,GUILTY,,TAKS106,,CEAK..MIST1,,DAK,,CORST,,TENSSNK,,BEROSNK,,URBANREGEN...NOTTS TUNNEL RATS CHROME FINGERS ATYA...
- A friend of mine was born in a convent or nunnery in Ammenford in June 1944. All the hospitals were full of wounded troups who had been bought back on D-Day 6th June and there were no beds for her mother. Can anyone tell me if the convent/nunnery still exists or if it has been pulled down and where it was. My friend is not on the internet and has asked me to try to find out. Thanks.
- 3 wys in 3 ways out make your choice!
- ammanford is full of oddbods
- we love argos
- dark depressing place just look ay j.cale
- About time the yobs of ammanford found somewhere else to live... like all their predecessors have done.. like Swansea Nick
We are moving into Tycroes after an imposed exile over the Severn Bridge and I am looking forward to it. If you lived where I do so would you!
At least in Ammanford the people are friendly and they do not look at you as though you have got 2 heads! In Wiltshire where I live no one is friendly and they are all too busy trying to outdo each other in true "Hyacinth Bucket" fashion.
See you all soon
- The amount of bums is unbelievable- hanging outside kwik save- railway- snookers world and cats whiskers
- I like the way the checkout ladies keep you waiting at Leo's and Somerfields while they talk to their friends or other customers, its so entertaining to listen to other people's fascinating chat about what the cat puked up last night.
- McDonalds - why not. I want one - AMMANFORD refused to have one.
i'd like to note that this website has the same name as Ammanford ought to have.
- The horrific spitting girls of Ammanford with awful Orange Tango breath who parade their just shat out offspring up and down the main street, in decleration to all " ive fucked up my life by bedding a strange eyed ginger farmers son,i fucked him for a sip of Mad Dog and now i can claim off the social like all the other teenage pregnancy pests. WHORES.
- Good Rugby clubs , Sport in general is well catered for. A GOOD TOWN
- howell junkie and joe the irish piss head are two of the funnies guys tou will ever meet
- Ammanford is a big dump and the council should pay people to live there , i forgot they do!
- I agree with the other person who wrote in. If you can't stop slagging off the place and hate it so much, why the hell don't you just bloody move.
- i just wanna say that if u ppl think that ammanford is soooo terrible stop slagging it off and move away!!!!
- The rugby team is of top quality. It is not at all crap. It is supported by a bunch of beautiful women and the Youth team are DEFINATELY NOT a bunch of drunken bums up for a laugh.
- I'd just like to say that we live in a very unique area of the country. THank God we're so insular, so that no-one else is subjected to our appalling manner and form. CHeap and nasty.
- By far the strangest thing about Ammanford has got to be the fact that there is a bus shelter in the middle of a pedestrianised shopping precinct. Strange, very strange ....
- HIGHLY IMPORTANT : Never stare at Ammanford girls, even if they have two heads. You are most likely to be (unpredictably) asked " Have I got two f**king heads or what?" REMEMBER : Ammanford hard bitches always have the same scripts, and look out for volume-less hair - a trademark of Ammanford miches.
- Most Ammanford girls think they are well 'ard. Don't mess with them.
- Ammanford is the forgotten town of West Wales. Third biggest town in the county (pop. 10,100) , yet there are only about 3 signposts anywhere.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: alex davis, megz, Stefan Jones, b price, Lowri Rhys, big balls barry, jim, oz davies, SADAM H, SCOTT WESTRON, Beth-, lowri, kelley, Dick, mered, RIK (BRYN) CARTWRIGHT, Seren Fach, Daniel, liam thomas, phileas fog, sas, Justin Trent, Alice, Clare, dave, jeth, titch, A N Other, jethro, marcus, Gareth Jones, JOHN, adam, rob thompson, God, isdneil, PHIL, Joanne, tinks, roguetrooper, heidy thomas, William Roberts, Stephen, terina rymer, birdie & mousey, Dai Rees, dexter, helen, Rebecca, j, roger, kirk mills, Bill Jeffrey, emma, aiden, barry, Mr Bart, generic, Ffiz, James Evans, Phillip Morris, Mario, tam, Richie, mathew rees, andrew ingarfield, Dea Le Bargy, annonimus, ash, nell, dex, SARAH, wendi, Robert (the) Bruce, colin, Steve, TerranceDonovan, Cathy Radcliffe
Last updated: 2012-05-29
More stuff about Ammanford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ammanford Knowhere Board