The Worst Things in Ammanford, Carmarthenshire*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Ammanford.
The Worst Things
- dateing in ammanford , breaks your heart , and wallet ,
- Ammanford skate park
- the endless drugs
- Are that people who live or visit Ammanford regularly always slag off Ammanford if they think it that much of a dump why don't they go somewhere else. It's pretty pathetic. Another problem is the cops they are so sexist lately an underage girl gets caught drunk or with alcohol get taken home or their perants are called and with the boys its like a slap and ta-ra!!!! Hope people of Ammanford will realise it is better than Town Hill!!!
- the people in ammanford all 2 faced an bitchy. talk about liars 2 jayne smith cums out wiv sum bullshit i tell u!!!
- THE WEEK I WENT FOR A HOLIDAY...AND ENDED UP MEETIN A LOCAL GIRL AND STAYIN 8 YEARS,,,,WHAT A WASTE OF EIGHT YEARS OF MY LIFE.....
- so called mates(especially girls that think theyre hard and in charge of EVERYTHING...o and think theyre loved by all!!) that slag you off and spread sucgh crap behind your back but say nothing to your face and fall apart and start crying like a baby when you confront them about it!pretty pathetic i think you'll agree!?
- GWERNLLWYN IS A SHIT PIT FULL OF KIDS! AND LOSERS WHO WANT TO SPEND A MONTHS WAGES!
- errrrrrrrr? standing at the bus stop on a saturday evening surrounded by drunken teens swigging from a jack daniels bottle!
- Well besides from the underage losers with their gangs and cider. There arent many bad things in this town. There could be a cinema or a laser questr put in to keep the youth occupied. But hey... you cant have it all can you?
- the shit and wellies everywhere
- The Townies
- Every one wears wellies and shags sheep!!!!!!!!!!
- tramps who admit adultery
- M4 the way in
- too many townie twats and ignorent abusive people.
- Too many Indian Takeaways
- THE COPPERS ARE NOT EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD CALL 'PRISONER FRIENDLY'
- The fact all people who never leave think its the centre of the universe and will carry on arguments among themselves for eternity
- Cats whiskers- aaaaaaaaa- highly not recommended
- The bus takes a whole 40 minutes to get to Swansea
- The rabid sexism, the way that the farmers eyes are too close together, the apathy, the redneck mentality, stupid words like chopsin'& jibs, the mediaeval sexual politics, hey I don't know why I left.
- Gormod o fewnfudwyr - Saeson diwaith, diddim, diddiwylliant - a Chymry sydd ^a chywilydd o'u Cymraeg.Ar wahan i hynny, - tref ddymunol, braf a welodd dyddiau gwell o ran iaith a diwylliant. Pa fodd y tywyllodd yr aur!
- Seeing this every weekend, maybe in the week if you're lucky
- THE DRIVERS - 1 mile per hour under the speed limit all the time - its dangerously slow and very frustrating. & also we all agree that goodie too shoes drivers should go and live in the police station and kiss they're asses all day whilst spending they're pensions on speed camera programs.
- The local Junior Skool, where they think dyslexia is a disease sexually transmitted by parents.
The local Comprehensive Skool, where they think dyslexia is a nite club up Swansea way.
- the smell of failiure
- I cant really think of a wosrt thing . Its true there are a few bums around the place but they generally behave and keep themselves to themselves .
- ammanfords full of drugs
- The narrow minded controlling men who think all women should be there to obey their man. The women who have nothing better to do than have children at a very early age.
- Munners! Every town has them, I'm sure! Although they're just a minority group of pricks, they still manage to spoil everybody else's fun!
- The return ticket!......also the bastard townies who roam the streets starting
one anyone who's small enough after their speed trips .
- All teenage girls in Ammanford wear poppers.
- Some wannabe hard-core townies keep coming out with tragic phrases such as, " You are WILD!! " Another favourite is, "Coolio, man," and so on. Need we say more?
- Most of the residents can't see over the hills. Full of narrow minded idiots. Too many things to list, really - never come here if you can possibly help it.
- Not enough shops for town of its size.
Crap rugby and football teams.
Everyone here thinks that Ammanford is the centre of the universe.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: alex davis, megz, Stefan Jones, b price, Lowri Rhys, big balls barry, jim, oz davies, SADAM H, SCOTT WESTRON, Beth-, lowri, kelley, Dick, mered, RIK (BRYN) CARTWRIGHT, Seren Fach, Daniel, liam thomas, phileas fog, sas, Justin Trent, Alice, Clare, dave, jeth, titch, A N Other, jethro, marcus, Gareth Jones, JOHN, adam, rob thompson, God, isdneil, PHIL, Joanne, tinks, roguetrooper, heidy thomas, William Roberts, Stephen, terina rymer, birdie & mousey, Dai Rees, dexter, helen, Rebecca, j, roger, kirk mills, Bill Jeffrey, emma, aiden, barry, Mr Bart, generic, Ffiz, James Evans, Phillip Morris, Mario, tam, Richie, mathew rees, andrew ingarfield, Dea Le Bargy, annonimus, ash, nell, dex, SARAH, wendi, Robert (the) Bruce, colin, Steve, TerranceDonovan, Cathy Radcliffe
Last updated: 2008-11-04
More stuff about Ammanford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ammanford Knowhere Board