The Best Things in Ascot, Berkshire*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Ascot.
The Best Things
- Some think the place is dead sometimes no crowds is good. Plenty of green areas for summer nights.
- The locals, The walks.
- Windsor Great Park and Swinley Forest
- Leaving it.
- The racecourse is nice for evening walks, and you can continue down roads like Kennel Avenue or Burleigh Road and oogle at all the nice houses.
The train service from Ascot station gets you to London in around 45 minutes, and is also convenient for Reading. You can also catch a Greenline bus to London via Windsor which is good fun and very cheap - around £6 for a return.
- Very leafy.
- LOADS O GOOD PEOPLES
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Roger Noake, x, Bella, simon, Pete Feenstra, j, Martin Ives, H, generic, donna, down-under, jodyrule, Lisa Stevens, JAZZ THRUSTER PUB ROCKER
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Ascot
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ascot Knowhere Board