Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Ascot, Berkshire*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Ascot.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Can't think of anyone, they all live here.
- Loads of footballers. BMW X5 capital of the universe, they all have one.
- Rufus Brevett lives down Burleigh Road. He a footballer for West Ham or Charlton not sure which.
- WHAT THE HELL DID EVER HAPPEN TO MARK DORRAN YOU KNOW WHO I MEAN TO SUM UP TONY SOPPRANO WANNA BE! MAGGOT??? NUFF SAID
- MICKY ROCK LEAD SINGER OF THE INFAMOUS ASHTRAYDIRT RESURECTION
JOHN LENON,RINGO STAR,NICK FALDO,5 STAR,LOADS OF THE BUGGERS
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Roger Noake, x, Bella, simon, Pete Feenstra, j, Martin Ives, H, generic, donna, down-under, jodyrule, Lisa Stevens, JAZZ THRUSTER PUB ROCKER
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Ascot
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ascot Knowhere Board