Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Ascot, Berkshire*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Ascot.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- If your older then 25 or like your evenings out to be ones you can hear who your talking to and they can hear you, try the ex-service men's club. Non members have to be signed in but it's worth it for the cheap pool games and drinkable beer too. They sometimes have live music too.
- Club One Ascot Highstreet
- "Disco" at Jagz - all sorts of dance music from classic mfunk and hip hop to R'n'B, Disco and House. 01344 878100 www.jagz.co.uk
- Jazz club is good fun. Bouncers think they are marines though. Be nice and you get in, if you're with a bunch of mates, split up or you aint getting in.
- ROYAL HUNT, THE CRANBOURNE(R.I.P) THE FORRESTERS, THE HATCHET THE ROSE AND CROWN, THE SWINLEY ARMS OR JUST FORK OUT THE TRAIN FARE TO READING NUFF SAID THE PUBS IN ASCOT ARE ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU NOT WANT TO DRINK AT ALL!!
- Never been tempted to try either of them but there is Jogz Jazz Club by the train station and Ollies Wine Bar by Barclays Bank on the High Street.
- OLLIES AND THE JAGZ BOTH AVE CLUBS THE JAGZ IS BEST CAUSE THEY HAVE SOME SERIOSLY TOP BANDS ON IF YOU LIKE YO SHIT FUNKY
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Roger Noake, x, Bella, simon, Pete Feenstra, j, Martin Ives, H, generic, donna, down-under, jodyrule, Lisa Stevens, JAZZ THRUSTER PUB ROCKER
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Ascot
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ascot Knowhere Board