Favourite Building in Ascot, Berkshire*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Ascot.
- The flats on heatherwood roundabout are neat, horse shoe maybe race related but ruddy pricey.
- The Police Staion,. it's always shut
- I can't really name one. There are several that deserve particluar note. There are some beautiful Victorian Houses along the Windsor Road opposite the racecourse, and down into Burleigh Road. Some of the best that Ascot has to offer, and Kennel House on Kennel Ride is absolutely stunning.
- ascot chip bar, i can't remember the name since it got taken over - best steak pie suppers in the land AND IF YOU WENT IN JUST BEFORE CLOSING THE COUNTER ASSISTANT WOULD BE HALF CUT AND GIVE YOU CHANGE FOR A TENNER WHEN YOU ONLY GAVE HER A POUND
- Most of the buildings in the area are nice.
- THE CARPENTERS ARMS WHERE I FIRST LEARNT THE ART OF BOOZIN
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Roger Noake, x, Bella, simon, Pete Feenstra, j, Martin Ives, H, generic, donna, down-under, jodyrule, Lisa Stevens, JAZZ THRUSTER PUB ROCKER
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Ascot
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ascot Knowhere Board