The Worst Things in Ascot, Berkshire*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Ascot.
The Worst Things
- Sometimes no crowds on a winters night is like being dead.. then there's too much green grass!
- The drunken snobs on racedays, and the traffic jams it causes
- Half the people and the price of housing (I think the two are linked)
- Living here.
- There is very little to do in Ascot, besides renting a video from Blockbusters. The only bus services go from Heatherwood Hospital, which is a fair walk from the town. The traffic is really bad and often clogs up. Housing is ridiculously expensive, for ugly little flats next to the trainline.
- Oakleys pet food factory it stinks the workers are rude when you phone up at 2am about noise and the smell
OAKLEYS PHONE NUMBER IS 01344 637200 please feel free to phone and complain and smell noise etc
- 90% OF THE PEOPLE
- Possibly one of the most boring places to live in in South East England, especially if you are under 30 and single.
Nearest town is Bracknell.
Full of snobs and generally very arrogant and ignorant people - although there are a few exceptions to that.
- NO MARSEILLE STYLE BOWL
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Roger Noake, x, Bella, simon, Pete Feenstra, j, Martin Ives, H, generic, donna, down-under, jodyrule, Lisa Stevens, JAZZ THRUSTER PUB ROCKER
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Ascot
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ascot Knowhere Board