Cinemas in Ashford, Kent*
Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Ashford.
- best cinemar ever
- go on cheapy tuesdy
- Don't conmplain so much-at least we've got one at last! [You can walk from town it isn't that far really..if you don't it's not a cheap night with the taxi fares...not that I'm complaining you understand :)]
- expensive, too far out of town, no bus service, so if you come to ashford by train (and the government want you to use more public transport) you will have to take a taxi both ways, thats more expensive for the night
- thank god for cineworld
- cineworld nice and dark
- The cinema complex is ok but couldn''t they have built the M20 somewhere else. The middle of said motorway preferably.
- Just plays Blockbuster shite mostly. MORE INDEPENDANT CINEMA PLEASE!!!
- Loads of screens, could do with less mainstreem pap on them though
- the cinema is alrite to go with ur m8s, its sumthing else to do. but sumtimes its jus so packed.
- cineworld!!! but talk bout pikey village!
- Yeh good cinema..... i thought that much untill i realised its just large and the cheapest cinema ive ever been to yet charges high prices compared to the 2.95 i have to pay elseware for a student ticket.
- cineworld, its average
- only 1, by the motorway called cineworld, got 12 screens
- Nice new cinema, but not enough car parking! Typical small minded Ashford planners!
- Wicked cinema!! And it was about time eh???!!! 8 years waiting for the thing without any other cinema near enough, and they couldn't even put on a bus service for the youngsters to journey to this one until it was almost a year in to its being!! We love the cinema as it is a cheap, affordable, great night out!!
- The cinema is so shit its unbelievable. theres not evern a bus from town so u either have to walk along the motorway bit or dowm unlit sideroads.
- Only the one that's subsiding because some prat built it on a swamp
- Cineworld, after 10 years with out a cinema anything would be welcome although this realy is good.Food usual cinema rip off, mortgage application with each hot dog!
- The new one is Non THX, surround sound is typically unfocused, but EQ is well chosen. Screens are good, seats aren't to painful. Slides advertising South Kent College are highly amusing.
- the best 1 got squashed and a road built over the top!
- Cineworld 10 screen
- now the cinema in ashford is pretty good. its got 12 screens i think so you can usually just turn up at any time and go and see something no probs. but dont bother buying food or drink there - its appalingly over priced!
- I WORK THERE WOO HOO!!!!!!!! SO I GET IN FREE,ITS A BITCH TO GET TOO BUT WORTH THE MONEY SO GO THERE!!!!!!!!
- CORRUPT EX EMPLOYEE OF THE MUNKSTER CINEWORLD .
- Cineworld, not bad, cheap on Tuesdays (so bring a big stick to swipe all the chavs outa the way)
- Bowling u can do in the bowling centre on the ring road, and the cinema is out on its own somewhere! cant b bothered to explain we it is tho!
- 10 screen multiplex
- Cinema is the only good thing, fat 12 screen mutherfucker but unless you've got a car its a long way to skate or walk
- tips: If you cannea get into an 18 by a u ticket and walk into an 18 screen! wow that was fun
- It's very mainstream, but quite good.
- Cinema is wondeful! Very much welcomed and frequented
- The new Cineworld cinema is really good - so's the ice cream !
- we have a cinema that is a bit pricey, a bowling and thats about it
- there is a new cinema, cineworld, its has about 12 screens and is only a half an hour walk from the town centre. ashford also has a new bowling centre, ashford bowling, but stoopidly they don't allow 16 and under to enter after 6:00pm without an adult.
- 12 screens, but you have to own a car, or take you life in your hands across the motorway. I almost preferred the flea pit next to B&Q
- Quite good, food csts a bomb
- Yes, Yes, yes!!! Update now! Big, 12 screen Cineworld, near western M20 junction. Tuesdays it only cost £3 a ticket at anytime. Otherwise, £5 in evening or tenner for delux screen. Really quick turnocer of latest stuff, comfy enough, but the food and drink is incredibly expensive. And you need to get a car or taxi. No bus service and if you walk you risk your life crossing motorway slip roads.
- NEW CINEMA BY M20 J9, HAVEN'T BEEN THERE YET THOUGH, EXPENSIVE
- Finally a Twelve screen cinema!!!! YAY!!!
- DONT COME HERE TO SEE A FILM AS WE DON'T HAVE A CINEMA!!! It used to be next to B+Q on Beaver Road - now it's a roundabout for Ashford International Station.... Ashford Bowling is OK but a bit expensive.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: ray beaney, Howard Worton, Vic, jack rose, sean, TJ, Ian Yorston, Bob Setchup, jon, Jake, donny, Mr Russell, James Barry, Penny Hawk, Neil Andrews, Emma Briggs, Neenjah (Tengo), ASHLEY FORD, Gar, Gustav Flaubert, Jenny, E.Lewis, Allen Brooker, lauren, richard, joe anslow, Relf, adam, will, area51, IAN SHRUBB, Dave Winchester, paul fereday, Adam "ya mum has a cock" Wilkinson, phoebe butler, Buster, Kyle Huntington, Cheryl, Courtney, Nick Baker, Ted, rachel, Chris Giles, Ben Ardin, Darren, Funki, Steve Kember, mforcevirus, links, jon wicken, jess, jack, Gary Herbert, fongsan, mart, tony simons, omio, Terra Master, Cynical_Smile, joe, Alex, Jamie, Jimbo, Robert M, Jon Varley, Tom Brisco, electroboy, Keith Waterer, Sarah Lloyd, JOE GALDIES, arran+ryan, p.s. the movie trailer, tom, Francesca Broadbent, BOB, duncan, rich, Spencer, Choco, Kate, web page accelerator, ben, tracy, anastasia, Phil Kersey, JIM DAVIES, Tez, Mr Kobayshi, Baz bay, Chris King, nathan wood, potty training videos online, James Kennell, EVANS, Louisa, T Mansfield, Nick oliver, Catherine, Malcolm Triggs, Haz, james, Kelly, Claire Mason, Matt, Dan, kevin, johnthesk8er, Raymond F. Breakspear, al, carole relf, Helmet Bomb, top, TASZ, Glen Bushell, colin topley, Clare, panyarroz, Oddballgem, arc length examples, Richard Bowers, martin hannush, mitch, hog, Laura, Barny, Nick, Jade, Chloe, paul woodland, westendorp, Phil, Paul, Choices, dunny, stella gurr, molloys off licence, joe anzulu, R Oliver, nadia, Bebs, jackson county newspaper georgia, GUY, stanley garage door opener parts, ali, joseph, mr blue, Raymond, JamesStarkey, caroline bee, jim calnan, stick and his chick, Ryan, Graeme Dutch, generic, classic car prices, ed, jonathan wood, uneducated shampoo, Philip Richardson, a colton, Nick Bolton, jon stubbs, rob, Terry Russell, Ashfordeye, allison cousins, Lawrence Piddock, id lisinopril, Lewis and steve, Tom Crosby, stuart, H.Roller, Michelle, Paulie G, Dan Stanford, Suicide, Daniel Walters, Jessica, Jonathan Barton, Steve
Last updated: 2014-07-18
More stuff about Ashford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ashford Knowhere Board