Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Ashford, Kent*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Ashford.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Not Ashford's strong point..that said people come from miles to go to the designer outlet so there must be something I'm missing...
- second hand shops galore, bag a bargain designer outfit, noone will know or care where it came from.
- JIM CALNAN (GANGSTA)
- The only decent clothes shop in Ashford if you want something that little bit different or chic boutique is BIBBLYBOBS Opp the fountain.
- butterflys iz wicked ashfords version of folkestone market,the dresses there will get u served in any pub
- Wrekless on a short train journey to Cantersburgh really!
Bibblybobs is pretty funky if you're a girl (I'm not)
- DESGINER ROOM IN OUTLET
- Designer outlet!
- Only one worth mentioning, Wrekless. Don't even get me started on that monstrosity of an outlet!
- pillow talk
- wel topshop is gud but they tend to just have one style of clothes at a time. so id say newlook, pretty gud clothes there or try the outlet. jus dont bother goin to Image-in county square. wel not unless u want cheap tat that will come apart after uve worn it all of about 1 time. they constantly have sales. n ive sin a pair of trousers there one week for £15 n then the next week the have a "sale" n the same pair of trouser have a card sayin WAS:£25 NOW:£20. not only this but they had closing down posters up at one point, gettin evry1's hopes up, n guess wot, the damn place is still there.
- DO NOT SHOP IN ASHFORD! its a rip off!! email my m8 big dave!!! he can get ya quality desinger gear @ a 1/4 of the rrp!!! jus contact mr bean!
- the adidas shop in the designer centre
- if u require clothes of a pikie nature(sports attire, reebok, loafers, collars that when flicked up stay there) then ashfords yer plaace bwoyee
- topshop and thats about it
- jjb aka chav palace
- Better of driving to Bluewater
- Go to Canterbury if you can as there is a great range of shops there. Why does Ashford not have a department store??? We have an International station and yet no department store!! Get rid of Charter house and put a department store in its place. Charter House is only ever 25% occupied at one time. What a waste!!
- Top shop operates an under 13, size 6 policy only...oh and whatever you buy, another 30 people will be wearing the same up M20's on a Friday night.
- WOMEN CLOTHES IN ASHFORD ARE ABSOLUTE CRAP!! Please someone hear the cry of gals that do actually have dress sense and can't be bothered to drive to Bluewater or catch the train to London!! Get some decent shops... Karen Millen would be much much appreciated!
- We need more sports clothes shops, yeah right.
- WREKLESS.go there, they r the best,im an official promoter!CHRIS AND PAUL=COOL!
- Um....... Ashford is general crap 4 clothes. Go else where ppl!
- Kirk Norman is the man for me! Cos I need a draylon cords
- the white elephant was the best for cheap retro gear, but they had a clear out and got rid of it all!
- elite mensware, designer outlet
- if you want a puffa jacket try the outlet centre (they even do those really cool ones with no arms!). come to that, most shops in ashford sell puffa jackets!
- MARKIT STOOLS GET SOME FAIR TOMMY SPORTS CHAV ARMOUR. LOOK THE SHIT
- There isnt many decent clothes shops for the alternative genre,wrekless is good but expensive and i personally find topman can be quite good
- OXFAM BRUV GRANNY STYLE....FAIR
- oxfam , again.. Tescos where starley buys his best clothes
- Good luck.. Wreckless; watch your bank balance. Otherwise hop on a train.
- The people at Top Man never ever serve you, they just stand there trying to look as though they're models or something-Twats!
- Elite Menswear - Chavs need not apply, if you are a pikie then go down the market instead and buy a rip-off "Tommy" Jumper, wear loads of gold, and say things like "awwight chavy my boy, my son"
- Oxfam, Save the Children and Shelter
- mail order work with me
- All the normal sports cloting shops which are shit, but we have topman and wreckless which is bloody expensive!
- designer outlet is cheap
- The new New Look in the Park Mall is not bad. Much better then McKays!
- wreckless is flamin expensive. we need a good skate shop! someone help us !
- we now have a surfing/skate clothing shop, but its mostly surfing orientated and its bloody expensive. some good names though, airwalk, quiksilver and billabong, to name just a few.
- Whatever happened to Jean scene in New Rents? Oh, and Peacocks if fab, if you like crap clothes
- NEXT FOR MEN
- Wreckless on the Lower High Street nr the fountain sells all your surfy stuff. Otherwise Males, head for G&B (used to be called Geezers and Babes). Females, look elsewhere!
- Almost all the clothes shops in Ashford are horribly commercial and predictable! For good clothes shops, go to Canterbury! Geezers and Babes, near the tank, has some great clubbing gear though.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: ray beaney, Howard Worton, Vic, jack rose, sean, TJ, Ian Yorston, Bob Setchup, jon, Jake, donny, Mr Russell, James Barry, Penny Hawk, Neil Andrews, Emma Briggs, Neenjah (Tengo), ASHLEY FORD, Gar, Gustav Flaubert, Jenny, E.Lewis, Allen Brooker, lauren, richard, joe anslow, Relf, adam, will, area51, IAN SHRUBB, Dave Winchester, paul fereday, Adam "ya mum has a cock" Wilkinson, phoebe butler, Buster, Kyle Huntington, Cheryl, Courtney, Nick Baker, Ted, rachel, Chris Giles, Ben Ardin, Darren, Funki, Steve Kember, mforcevirus, links, jon wicken, jess, jack, Gary Herbert, fongsan, mart, tony simons, omio, Terra Master, Cynical_Smile, joe, Alex, Jamie, Jimbo, Robert M, Jon Varley, Tom Brisco, electroboy, Keith Waterer, Sarah Lloyd, JOE GALDIES, arran+ryan, p.s. the movie trailer, tom, Francesca Broadbent, BOB, duncan, rich, Spencer, Choco, Kate, web page accelerator, ben, tracy, anastasia, Phil Kersey, JIM DAVIES, Tez, Mr Kobayshi, Baz bay, Chris King, nathan wood, potty training videos online, James Kennell, EVANS, Louisa, T Mansfield, Nick oliver, Catherine, Malcolm Triggs, Haz, james, Kelly, Claire Mason, Matt, Dan, kevin, johnthesk8er, Raymond F. Breakspear, al, carole relf, Helmet Bomb, top, TASZ, Glen Bushell, colin topley, Clare, panyarroz, Oddballgem, arc length examples, Richard Bowers, martin hannush, mitch, hog, Laura, Barny, Nick, Jade, Chloe, paul woodland, westendorp, Phil, Paul, Choices, dunny, stella gurr, molloys off licence, joe anzulu, R Oliver, nadia, Bebs, jackson county newspaper georgia, GUY, stanley garage door opener parts, ali, joseph, mr blue, Raymond, JamesStarkey, caroline bee, jim calnan, stick and his chick, Ryan, Graeme Dutch, generic, classic car prices, ed, jonathan wood, uneducated shampoo, Philip Richardson, a colton, Nick Bolton, jon stubbs, rob, Terry Russell, Ashfordeye, allison cousins, Lawrence Piddock, id lisinopril, Lewis and steve, Tom Crosby, stuart, H.Roller, Michelle, Paulie G, Dan Stanford, Suicide, Daniel Walters, Jessica, Jonathan Barton, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Ashford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ashford Knowhere Board