Demolish It Now Building in Ashford, Kent*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Ashford.
Demolish It Now Building
- The Albion
- all the stanhope and bybrook flats.
- social security building
- JIM CALNAN (GANGSTA)
- toilets at the top of town
- as I write this, Stanhope is being demolished, yes it's actually happening !!
- Chilmington Green Pikey slum.
All buildings erected after 1960 esp Ashford "International" Station, Charter House.
- Building to be flattened? Blimey, I'm spoilt for choice! Hmmm ... that so-called "Designer" outlet I think. Not that one could really call it a building.
- Charter House (or hell with neon lighting as I called it when working in there)
- mischief clothing/nike leatherland
- NV defently! it's chav city!
- mcdonalds!!!! ha that wud show the ruud boys!!!
- Stour Centre - old, knackered. Ashford needs new Swimming centre...
- the tower house
- every where other than the county.
- NV- i h8 it there and MC Donalds coz chavs thrive on it, plz can all te pikeys of ashford just LEAVE and dont go to m20 plzzz
- MECCA BINGO HALL MAKE SOME MORE SPACE FOR A NICE CLEAN CAR PARK
- Charter House
- THE WHOLE OF STANHOPE
- Tesco Park Farm. Shopping Mecca for one or two of Ashford's mutants. Plus Junction 10.
- The railway station
The town centre
- Charter House!! What an unsightly crappy building!! Not even 25% occupied. Floor it and build a department store!!
- Charter House - preferably not with me in it! Fleas have been the longest tenant, expect coughs/colds/ebola if you enter (at your own risk!) - oh and wear jumpers in the summer, t-shirts in the winter - anyone who works there will know what I mean!
- Highworth School and all the fukin patronising teachers in it
- Ashford private school for girls. Hav u seen them all they look like deckchairs!!
- OUTLET no doubt about it.
- Most of the town centre... rebuild it from scratch
- Charter house... it's ugly, but get Stenaline Staff out first one of my best friends works there!
- Charter House
- The Sealink building in the centre of town.
- The Knight Piesold Building, so they can make another car park for Nova-boyz
- staples, they sacked me cause i was crap....
- PROBABLY CALES BECAUSE IT LOOKS AND IS RUBBISH
- CALES , BUILD A JAZZ CLUB
- Well Cales obviously, but lets not beat about the bush, most of Ashford should be flattened.
- Chav Palace AKA the designer outlet cool building shame bout the shops inside as they attract chavs "innit bruv kinda like yer" oh and JJB for the same reason
- Kent House, home of the job centre & Eurostar (possibly the biggest bunch of w*nkers known to mankind)
- Charter House (large tri-sided 1970's disaster) I worked there for 5 years and belive me it's got to go!
- any shitty sport shop
- Chartered Consolidated. Big ugly green and concrete angular monstrosity.
- north school
- The red-brick Prison Flats on the corner of Hardinge and Magazine, opposite Lavenders B&B.
- Charter house or the pig station
- Well wot you could do is say there was a 12 price sale at JJB's. also say the first 100 there get a free Cap. then wait for all the chavs to go in and BLOW IT UP!!
- The library is fairly hideous
- Dover Place - Lovely and blue, and housing the DHSS - the most degrading place in the world.
- the new outlet centre!!! Is it a ufo??
- Dole office. Might get a few people off their ass. (They could get a job on the building site where they build the new one!)
- The Bowling arcade on the ringroad. Does anyone ever go there?
- Charter House. NO comment
- The bowling alley. At least get rid of the sodding neon lights.
- The Civic Centre. The International Station.
- I'd love to press the button to put an end to the old tax office (Now the DSS) off Station Rd. It's horrid and sticks out like a sore thumb when you see the town from Wye Downs or from the air. Oh, and Ashford International Hotel, too.
- International Station. Let's have a cinema instead.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: ray beaney, Howard Worton, Vic, jack rose, sean, TJ, Ian Yorston, Bob Setchup, jon, Jake, donny, Mr Russell, James Barry, Penny Hawk, Neil Andrews, Emma Briggs, Neenjah (Tengo), ASHLEY FORD, Gar, Gustav Flaubert, Jenny, E.Lewis, Allen Brooker, lauren, richard, joe anslow, Relf, adam, will, area51, IAN SHRUBB, Dave Winchester, paul fereday, Adam "ya mum has a cock" Wilkinson, phoebe butler, Buster, Kyle Huntington, Cheryl, Courtney, Nick Baker, Ted, rachel, Chris Giles, Ben Ardin, Darren, Funki, Steve Kember, mforcevirus, links, jon wicken, jess, jack, Gary Herbert, fongsan, mart, tony simons, omio, Terra Master, Cynical_Smile, joe, Alex, Jamie, Jimbo, Robert M, Jon Varley, Tom Brisco, electroboy, Keith Waterer, Sarah Lloyd, JOE GALDIES, arran+ryan, p.s. the movie trailer, tom, Francesca Broadbent, BOB, duncan, rich, Spencer, Choco, Kate, web page accelerator, ben, tracy, anastasia, Phil Kersey, JIM DAVIES, Tez, Mr Kobayshi, Baz bay, Chris King, nathan wood, potty training videos online, James Kennell, EVANS, Louisa, T Mansfield, Nick oliver, Catherine, Malcolm Triggs, Haz, james, Kelly, Claire Mason, Matt, Dan, kevin, johnthesk8er, Raymond F. Breakspear, al, carole relf, Helmet Bomb, top, TASZ, Glen Bushell, colin topley, Clare, panyarroz, Oddballgem, arc length examples, Richard Bowers, martin hannush, mitch, hog, Laura, Barny, Nick, Jade, Chloe, paul woodland, westendorp, Phil, Paul, Choices, dunny, stella gurr, molloys off licence, joe anzulu, R Oliver, nadia, Bebs, jackson county newspaper georgia, GUY, stanley garage door opener parts, ali, joseph, mr blue, Raymond, JamesStarkey, caroline bee, jim calnan, stick and his chick, Ryan, Graeme Dutch, generic, classic car prices, ed, jonathan wood, uneducated shampoo, Philip Richardson, a colton, Nick Bolton, jon stubbs, rob, Terry Russell, Ashfordeye, allison cousins, Lawrence Piddock, id lisinopril, Lewis and steve, Tom Crosby, stuart, H.Roller, Michelle, Paulie G, Dan Stanford, Suicide, Daniel Walters, Jessica, Jonathan Barton, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Ashford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ashford Knowhere Board