Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Ashford, Kent*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Ashford.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- in the park mall
- discountdecks is a new dj store, its in tenterden but worth the trip. loads of gear there
- Sharon Music - genuine decent people.
- Best one in Ashford is the one just up past where the Castle Pub (deceased) used to be.
- Music shop is o.k. Steve is a bit strange but helpful if you seem to know what your talking about......
- The Music Shop in New Rents so much more helpful there than the other shop in the arcade, free coffee provided to loyal customers too!!!
- JBs....oh yeah, that's in Tunbridge Wells! Thought I'd put it in anyway as the 2 in Asfhord are nothing to write home about!
- Sharon music in the town is quite cool!
- NOT SHORON MUSIC! total rip off!!! go 2 hounslow in london! phat place 2 get decent music!!!
- Ashford realy is bad on this front leave it alone they all over charge, contact some stores in london.
- Sharon's is quite good with a great range to offer. However, best off going to Canterbury as there is more of a range of Musical shops to look at.
- Sharon Music
- Sharon Music, Park Mall
- i think that they are both SHIT the 1s in town.Sharon's music r up their own ARSES!
- Back in the day, Tone Def was in existence at the arse end of the high street. This legendary haven even had a genuine Nine Inch Nails guitar. Now, all we get is Sharon Music with the spotty greasy twats trying to sell us shite, wheres the justice???? The other music shop on New Rents needs to shift the encore out, get some quality electronics in & it'd be hunky dory.
- er....try london.
- MUsic Shop Or Sharons MUsic thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give us more please we need some decent ones!!!!!!!!!!!! there just isnt a wide range of guitars!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Tone deff please come bak it was fairr not
- Music Box - um, I think they've probably got a kazoo for sale
- Theres one in new rents, and thats about it!
- Top of New Rents. Geezer who owns it is a proper muso, plays with "Live nadn Kicking". That's why he's a bit deaf.
The other shop in Park Mall is ok but it's a bit respectable.
- Ashford Guitar,Sharon Music
- we just go to sharons music to mess about with the guitars. we never buy anything.
- The one at the top of New Rents. God knows what the name is ("The Music Shop", I wouldn't be surprised). I've never bought a musical instrument in my life, but the shop's been around for decades, so it must be doing alright
- sharons music (expensive)
the ashford music shop (small)
- Sharon's in Park Mall have an overload of keyboards and guitars, and a very limited range of woodwind (bottom of range stuff) but they are really helpful, and sell oodles of sheetmusic compilations
- NEW ONE, SHARRON MUSIC, PARK MALL
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: ray beaney, Howard Worton, Vic, jack rose, sean, TJ, Ian Yorston, Bob Setchup, jon, Jake, donny, Mr Russell, James Barry, Penny Hawk, Neil Andrews, Emma Briggs, Neenjah (Tengo), ASHLEY FORD, Gar, Gustav Flaubert, Jenny, E.Lewis, Allen Brooker, lauren, richard, joe anslow, Relf, adam, will, area51, IAN SHRUBB, Dave Winchester, paul fereday, Adam "ya mum has a cock" Wilkinson, phoebe butler, Buster, Kyle Huntington, Cheryl, Courtney, Nick Baker, Ted, rachel, Chris Giles, Ben Ardin, Darren, Funki, Steve Kember, mforcevirus, links, jon wicken, jess, jack, Gary Herbert, fongsan, mart, tony simons, omio, Terra Master, Cynical_Smile, joe, Alex, Jamie, Jimbo, Robert M, Jon Varley, Tom Brisco, electroboy, Keith Waterer, Sarah Lloyd, JOE GALDIES, arran+ryan, p.s. the movie trailer, tom, Francesca Broadbent, BOB, duncan, rich, Spencer, Choco, Kate, web page accelerator, ben, tracy, anastasia, Phil Kersey, JIM DAVIES, Tez, Mr Kobayshi, Baz bay, Chris King, nathan wood, potty training videos online, James Kennell, EVANS, Louisa, T Mansfield, Nick oliver, Catherine, Malcolm Triggs, Haz, james, Kelly, Claire Mason, Matt, Dan, kevin, johnthesk8er, Raymond F. Breakspear, al, carole relf, Helmet Bomb, top, TASZ, Glen Bushell, colin topley, Clare, panyarroz, Oddballgem, arc length examples, Richard Bowers, martin hannush, mitch, hog, Laura, Barny, Nick, Jade, Chloe, paul woodland, westendorp, Phil, Paul, Choices, dunny, stella gurr, molloys off licence, joe anzulu, R Oliver, nadia, Bebs, jackson county newspaper georgia, GUY, stanley garage door opener parts, ali, joseph, mr blue, Raymond, JamesStarkey, caroline bee, jim calnan, stick and his chick, Ryan, Graeme Dutch, generic, classic car prices, ed, jonathan wood, uneducated shampoo, Philip Richardson, a colton, Nick Bolton, jon stubbs, rob, Terry Russell, Ashfordeye, allison cousins, Lawrence Piddock, id lisinopril, Lewis and steve, Tom Crosby, stuart, H.Roller, Michelle, Paulie G, Dan Stanford, Suicide, Daniel Walters, Jessica, Jonathan Barton, Steve
Last updated: 2014-07-18
More stuff about Ashford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ashford Knowhere Board