Live Music Venues in Ashford, Kent*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Ashford.
Live Music Venues
- Homelands football ground
- Oranges is by far the best for live music- folk, indie, classic...check out the notices in.outside the pub for what's coming up. Prince Albet's OK and a few of the other pubs do one offs..best place to start if you want a deck free zone and a decent atmosphere is oranges though.
- most pubs have bands. then again there is always the worship band and youth band at my church, ashford christian fellowship. they are a well good band who play contemporary christian rock and worship.
- ORANGES have great live music every thurs and some concert-type nites with top class Americans, Australians and others. Great Blues and country. Occasional open mic nites for would-be superstars.
- downtown diner
- Three Zero on a sunday is a nice bar. When the owner's serving, the view in there can't get any better!!!!!
- THE PRINCE ALBERT-ASHFORD- I HEAR IS TO BE TAKEN OVER BY NEW OWNER ...I HEAR ITS GONNA KICK WITH GOOD FOOD DRINK AND ATMOSPHERE, GOT TO BE SEEN...I HEAR THE NEW OWNERS KNOW HOW TO PARTY AND HAVE ALOT OF EXPERIENCE
- Is ther anywhere where skater/grunger bois go ????...Like stripes in Folkestone.
Ashford is just full of pubs and clubs wot about 16+ ppl //??
- the albions live bands on a sunday evening r toxic
- ThreeZero....have hosted nights with DJ luminaries such as (in no particular order):
MYNC project (played on 6 decks, 2 mixers), Phil Charnock (Chibuku Shake Shake - Liverpool), DVJ Kriel (Radio 1), Natalie C (Pulse Radio), Nick Louisas (Silver Planet) and have accommodated fine local DJs on a regular basis such as JK, ReadyBreak and end.theory from the uber-phat Tengo Collective.
As a venue, this place has done more for the dance scene in Ashford in 1 year than any crappy PAs by the latest flash-in-the-pan artist that the "big clubs" seem to. Emphasis firmly on music and a no-nonsense approach mean that attitudes are left at the door.
Anyone who likes quality dance music could do far worse than checking this place out. Live music from bands on Sundays too.
- Ashford Rocks at Ashford Town Football Club.
- Who ever said that the Ashford scene doesn't supply any live music, can't be looking very hard. All around town you will find live music, whatever you're into. If you're into rock or alternative music, the best place at the moment is Homelands in Ashford. However, there are plentiful pubs and venues such as The Star; which provide music on a friday and the Down Town Diner which hosts gigs that are organised by small recording labels, or indeed the bands themselves. Geez.
- Prince Albert. Oranges. Used to be The castle and the Vic gone now tho.
- Live Bands at Oranges Pub always a good laugh
- ORANGES, ORANGES, ORANGES have great live music every Thursday - check out their 'listening nights' (usually a small charge on the door) when they have world-class musicians you won't hear anywhere else around and nowhere as cheaply! Stop moaning about no live music. Check it out.
- ino theres one at victoria park aka the rubbish dump. but for a family thing ive herd it aint all that gud, especially wen u got bands suddenly bursting into shouts of 'im gona die' n other death related shouts - supposedly singin. hmmm i think not
- in victoria park u can play ya own music in the corner of the field!!! thats a sorta venue!!
- Oranges.... the prince albert but no idea where else.
- Prince Of Wales Fri night. Has a DJ who starts off with the usual cheesly crap but ends with some banging drum and bass! Yeah, there are a few pikeys there but they're the friendly sort. You'll loved it boi!
- try the Prince Albert on the site where O Briens used to be - huge inside now that its been done up. even has a stage for bands and have some great gigs with big bands like Live 'n Kickin to. live music every weekend i think
- zero, wish there were more, i wana go rock
- COOL TUNES AT THE QUEENS HEAD IN CHARING, LAST FRIDAY OF THE MONTH
- The Star! gigs most friday night.. try it
- I have heard that the Swan is still a good pub for music as they have their own jukebox. However, I have also heard that Oranges is a good music venue. I tend to go elsewhere for music.
- Hardly any... Ashford isn't completely overrun by Trevs, so a proper music venue (or two) wouldn't go amiss. It would give the place a bit more colour for starters!!!
- My toilet bowl has some wicked sounds resonating in it. Since the Vic closed that's you're best bet. Though the Vic was hardly Brixton Academy. Hey fancy that! The singer has a mullet and they're playing Radar Love!
- well that as to be my tunes in my mini, in the carpark each sat... see ya there.... near the bowling alley
- ORANGES - where's that? find it and check out folk, blues, jazz. The only pub puttin on real music in this godawful town
- we need some
- there did use to be the county
- kingshead, kingsnorth
- again, rather lacking to say the least. try the swan opposite courts (the furniture shop).
- there isnt any,we need some please council,the vic was ok before they shut it, and the swan occasionally have bands but i would hardly call them venues
- The VIC's been closed for some time now. Try ORANGES in Apsley Street (near the Bank Street car parks). Mainly folk, jazz, blues live every Thursday and some other days too.
- Try O'Briens on saturday nights, it's full of old irishmen.
- Create Music Festival - Vicky park, every summer
- forum. further away astoria, underground, arena in london
- Oranges on Apsley Street every Thursday evening. For you modern young people Ennio and Moses are good. Tea and coffee served without anyone thinking it's a bit weird. He's just got a real music licence, so there'll be bands on this year.
- Cales once had a funny fortnight in the early 1990s weeks when they had 2-Unlimited and Undercover back to back.
- Not really anwhere in Ashford, go to the forum in tonbridge wells for a good gig, anyone going to earth tone 9?
- The swan and the working mens club
- What music venues?
- Very sore point! There are none!!!
- The County Hotel.
- flatfoot sam's
- stour center some good ban's played their hot choclate etc 1980
- Only the Vic. pub now, which is excellent....again the free party scene is the only real alternative
- Canterbury, Maidstone or London. Nothing in Ashford itself.
- The Vic, where else?
- The Stour Centre is putting on more and more gigs
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: ray beaney, Howard Worton, Vic, jack rose, sean, TJ, Ian Yorston, Bob Setchup, jon, Jake, donny, Mr Russell, James Barry, Penny Hawk, Neil Andrews, Emma Briggs, Neenjah (Tengo), ASHLEY FORD, Gar, Gustav Flaubert, Jenny, E.Lewis, Allen Brooker, lauren, richard, joe anslow, Relf, adam, will, area51, IAN SHRUBB, Dave Winchester, paul fereday, Adam "ya mum has a cock" Wilkinson, phoebe butler, Buster, Kyle Huntington, Cheryl, Courtney, Nick Baker, Ted, rachel, Chris Giles, Ben Ardin, Darren, Funki, Steve Kember, mforcevirus, links, jon wicken, jess, jack, Gary Herbert, fongsan, mart, tony simons, omio, Terra Master, Cynical_Smile, joe, Alex, Jamie, Jimbo, Robert M, Jon Varley, Tom Brisco, electroboy, Keith Waterer, Sarah Lloyd, JOE GALDIES, arran+ryan, p.s. the movie trailer, tom, Francesca Broadbent, BOB, duncan, rich, Spencer, Choco, Kate, web page accelerator, ben, tracy, anastasia, Phil Kersey, JIM DAVIES, Tez, Mr Kobayshi, Baz bay, Chris King, nathan wood, potty training videos online, James Kennell, EVANS, Louisa, T Mansfield, Nick oliver, Catherine, Malcolm Triggs, Haz, james, Kelly, Claire Mason, Matt, Dan, kevin, johnthesk8er, Raymond F. Breakspear, al, carole relf, Helmet Bomb, top, TASZ, Glen Bushell, colin topley, Clare, panyarroz, Oddballgem, arc length examples, Richard Bowers, martin hannush, mitch, hog, Laura, Barny, Nick, Jade, Chloe, paul woodland, westendorp, Phil, Paul, Choices, dunny, stella gurr, molloys off licence, joe anzulu, R Oliver, nadia, Bebs, jackson county newspaper georgia, GUY, stanley garage door opener parts, ali, joseph, mr blue, Raymond, JamesStarkey, caroline bee, jim calnan, stick and his chick, Ryan, Graeme Dutch, generic, classic car prices, ed, jonathan wood, uneducated shampoo, Philip Richardson, a colton, Nick Bolton, jon stubbs, rob, Terry Russell, Ashfordeye, allison cousins, Lawrence Piddock, id lisinopril, Lewis and steve, Tom Crosby, stuart, H.Roller, Michelle, Paulie G, Dan Stanford, Suicide, Daniel Walters, Jessica, Jonathan Barton, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Ashford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ashford Knowhere Board