Skateboarding Spots in Ashford, Kent*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Ashford.
- im guessing the skate park.
- Skate parks alright(ish), went when it first opened but not really impressed.
- duh.......train + ticket to broadstairs = revolution
- sk8 boarding inside macdonalds cos the benchs r wicked 4 kick flips dude!! tototally nik karactcanis!!!DUDE!
- the skate park i suppose
- the tunnels by the station
- The kid who said that he "waxed the beautiful 3'foot high ledge outside 1 to 1" is a lyin prick. We rule ashfors for rolling, we waxed that shit...nv ledge has been sessioned like a bitch, ao top soul 540 out, KOSHA 4 life...
- Ashford sk8 park is the place 4 all the sk8ers, greebos, bladers, punks and goths but chavs canfuck off! loadza luv Haz ps hiya evry 1 espec princess bat girl!
- wrekless is the only 1 i no
- The kids use the railway station
- Ermmm... south kent colledge ain't bad, got a 5 with ledge plus lots of high rails. Orchard house near the Stour center has a couple of gaps. St Mary's primary school near highworth is well good. Got benches, the lot and is a very good place for runs. All of the houses down Hythe rd have really good stairs, gaps and ledges round the front. There's a cool ledge round the back of the station but you'll get chucked out in seconds. The "Hip" on top of old sainsburt's carpark has a hip and some good grinds.
- new BMX park is open now.
- There is a few new skate spots. There is a big asssed ledge next to nv night club good but the landing is in the road nice if you want to get hit by the rude boy bus to the outlet. and the other is a wall ride gap under the council offices.
- Erm I skate street so Outlets quite good when shut and not being chased by security. Or Eureka Business Parks pretty good.
- There's an amazing 10 foot ledge and pavement gap outside the Stenner building with a 6 set and hand rail, a bit too xtreem for plankers but a decent blader can get a 540 mute of it no problem. A good grind ledge is just outside the 1 to 1 shop too, 'bout 3 feet high and beautifully waxed by me an a couple of mates, perfect!
- SKATE PARK,TUNNEL,LIBRARY,STOUR BENCHES,MAGISTRATES COURT
- Near the Fat Friars pub. About an 8 stair with a small ledge alongside it. Not done yet. Oh yeah, watch out 4 da fuckin chavs and pikies from the osbourne road area!!!
- THERE ISNT ANY BUT IVE HEARD THERE MAY BE ONE SOON
- Some good spots are the ledge behind Blockbuster's, the roof of Sainsbury's car park, the back of a building opposite Lloyd's bank which has 3 sets of four and 2 ledges, and of course the skatepark.
- The tunnel under the dual carriage way from the designer outlet to the vic pub, waist high ledge leadig into sketchy bank, waxed curbs, carpark, good lads.
Stour Centre skatepark, Outdoors, Average metal built park consisting of Mini, steep flatbank, funboxes, extended quaters, kinked rail, kickers etc, overall the only around apart from Broadstairs (near cant).
Ashford court, big drop.
Libary, set of three and over wall drop to carpark.
Just down from library towards ring road, carpark for dentists with chain gaps.
Benches with metal lips (sick) on cycle path between international station and stour centre
- Everyone luvs the skatepark to shaggery and I must admit it is cool but sometimes I like to skate street, discover my roots (man that was deep)
- The skate park is fair except the other day I went in to find about 15 chavs sitting on the grind rail and another 20 running up and down the mini. Wankers
- New skatepark just opened.
- The bench near the Stour Centre
- we're getting a new skatepark soon and thats gonna rule.... but until then we have to make do with viki park or th tunnel.
- we are getting a new skatepark at the stour centre, and its supposed to be pretty good. but until then, the international station carpark will do.
- Straight down Quantock Drive, then straight to the William Harvey.
- we are getting a skate park by the stour centre soon and its gonna rule!
- Many, Many skaters/ skateboaders around the network of paths and underpasses leading to the station. And the tank if your 16 and think you look mature in your school waterproof coat.
- Stour Centre, Tannery Lane: Rareunit 16' wide mini.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: ray beaney, Howard Worton, Vic, jack rose, sean, TJ, Ian Yorston, Bob Setchup, jon, Jake, donny, Mr Russell, James Barry, Penny Hawk, Neil Andrews, Emma Briggs, Neenjah (Tengo), ASHLEY FORD, Gar, Gustav Flaubert, Jenny, E.Lewis, Allen Brooker, lauren, richard, joe anslow, Relf, adam, will, area51, IAN SHRUBB, Dave Winchester, paul fereday, Adam "ya mum has a cock" Wilkinson, phoebe butler, Buster, Kyle Huntington, Cheryl, Courtney, Nick Baker, Ted, rachel, Chris Giles, Ben Ardin, Darren, Funki, Steve Kember, mforcevirus, links, jon wicken, jess, jack, Gary Herbert, fongsan, mart, tony simons, omio, Terra Master, Cynical_Smile, joe, Alex, Jamie, Jimbo, Robert M, Jon Varley, Tom Brisco, electroboy, Keith Waterer, Sarah Lloyd, JOE GALDIES, arran+ryan, p.s. the movie trailer, tom, Francesca Broadbent, BOB, duncan, rich, Spencer, Choco, Kate, web page accelerator, ben, tracy, anastasia, Phil Kersey, JIM DAVIES, Tez, Mr Kobayshi, Baz bay, Chris King, nathan wood, potty training videos online, James Kennell, EVANS, Louisa, T Mansfield, Nick oliver, Catherine, Malcolm Triggs, Haz, james, Kelly, Claire Mason, Matt, Dan, kevin, johnthesk8er, Raymond F. Breakspear, al, carole relf, Helmet Bomb, top, TASZ, Glen Bushell, colin topley, Clare, panyarroz, Oddballgem, arc length examples, Richard Bowers, martin hannush, mitch, hog, Laura, Barny, Nick, Jade, Chloe, paul woodland, westendorp, Phil, Paul, Choices, dunny, stella gurr, molloys off licence, joe anzulu, R Oliver, nadia, Bebs, jackson county newspaper georgia, GUY, stanley garage door opener parts, ali, joseph, mr blue, Raymond, JamesStarkey, caroline bee, jim calnan, stick and his chick, Ryan, Graeme Dutch, generic, classic car prices, ed, jonathan wood, uneducated shampoo, Philip Richardson, a colton, Nick Bolton, jon stubbs, rob, Terry Russell, Ashfordeye, allison cousins, Lawrence Piddock, id lisinopril, Lewis and steve, Tom Crosby, stuart, H.Roller, Michelle, Paulie G, Dan Stanford, Suicide, Daniel Walters, Jessica, Jonathan Barton, Steve
Last updated: 2014-07-18
More stuff about Ashford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ashford Knowhere Board