Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Aylesbury.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Ben Greens Transvestite Boutique, Hastoe Park, Aylesbury, visit http://tinyurl.com/bengreen
- hi i would like to know where the nearest alternative clothing shops are,dont mind if its london or any decent websites on camden shops
- Ahaha... I mostly do my cloth shopping online these days. If I wanted chav gear and crap like that, I would go into town!
- Hope Clothing has just opened a new shop to replace their High Street shop, its on the same street as the MIX 96 studios and the Noodle Bar (can't actually remember what the street is called), in what used to be the TV shop.
- Hope. The female manager is gorgeous.
- hell no
- Hope is too expensive. Although Madhouse isnt as rubbish as it used to be.
- Soul Carve,2Railway street, off the HIgh St, Aylesbury, bucks,HP20 1QX
01296 486 889
Quiksilver, Oakley, Fracture, Gold, Southstar, Kill City, es, Etnies, Emerica, burton, 3/2, Globe,
- aylesbury actually has NO decent women's clothes - except a tiny river island.
- Take a train to London. Go to Browns in South Molton St.
- kev and sharon galore.
- Only your everyday stores
- the best clothes shop is hope on the high street which is the only place in aylesbury to sell womens designer clothes. other than that for cheap clothes that look good go to new look and bay trading.
The best clothes shop for men is hope and styleast in friars square.
- hope, bay trading, madhouse, beatties blokes bit with ted baker, ben sherman, fcuk etc,
- Next, Burtons,River Island, you get the idea.
- In Aylesbury???? - Too staid!
- Check out Leatherland on Cambridge Street or Cloisters, they offer a wkd range of ladies and gents leathers at really affordable prices! The manager is class too!
- If you want to look like everyone else, shop in Aylesbury. If you still think wearing socks over trousers is 'dope', go to oxfam, or mug someone for the shirt off their back, all the young residents and councillors seem to think its ok.
- Madhouse is cheap but ace. If you have cash to burn try stlyeast
- what no clothes shops i like sometimes ya can get some really cheap stuf from select and it dnt matter if ya cut them up cos everythin costs £3. Markets quite gd bt ya dnt know if it will last 5 mins or of it will fit!
- Hope and that's selling its soul...Go to Oxford or London.
- Hope and that's selling its soul...Go to Oxford or London.
- Leatherland, Cambridge Street, Leather goods for reasonable prices. The best thing bout aylesbury, x
- too fucking many
- Looking for mid 80's gear? Taffs do a lovely catalogue outfit. They can also set up really good hairstyles with Highlights and longish down the back
- oh dear - nononnononoooooooooo
- a couple of new independant shops
are supposed to be on there way.
selling new rocks and band
t-shirts and other metal&rock stuff.
saving me and all my mates a fortune
in train tickets to camden.
- no good clothes shop in aylesbury
- StyleEast is expensive but quality. Eisenneger is the opposite.
- New Look, Next
- Hope down near the borrom of the High Street - some really nice labels at pretty reasonable prices. If you fancy yourself as the usual "clubber-type that never goes clubbing" (ie: almost everybody these days), then this is the shop for you. Wish they'd change the soundtrack in there though - the 2-step stuff they play sucks big-time.
- I find my clothes on the floor, in the rubbish outside oxfam
- Eisenegger, Next, River Island
- The normal naff chain stores that you get in any other town in Britain - no decent individual clothing shops to speak of
- New shop called Hope near the bottom of the High Street has recently opened. Labels include Miss Sixty for the girls and Ted Baker etc. for the boys. Looks like there's going to be a few more beer guts on display around the town of a weekend then. The shop's a bit over-priced and the music they play in there is UK garage rubbish, but at least there'll be fewer people wearing that Eisenegger stuff....
- eisseneger, all sports, JD sports, JJB sports too many to mention
- Mandy and Me also like Bob and Pat's selections where you will find an exclusive range of luxury cosmetics at very affordable prices.
- Me and Trina think you can get some right bargains in New Look
- Bay trading is one of the most expensive shops in friars square
- Aylesbury is absolutely useless as regards womens clothes shops. Whilst men shops are trying the only good thing for us was Next moving to Hale Leys and into a much larger shop. It is now worth queuing for in the January sales.
- StyleEast, Friars Square
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: jen, Paul Megram, donkey, donna, christian, Slunky, William, Sue Turner, Leigh, r king, dom, Alan Montague, Gareth Champion, valentina, kisskisskiss, Toni , shelley and beckie, kate, Véro, Mark Roberts, Sean Reynolds, Maya, Julia Morton, PLinkos, Ray Eskin, Phil Blythe, Clark, Neo, FUCK YOU PERVE, Stevie B., Smurf, n_man, Barry, Ray Cummins, SAD OH, Steve Perry, Pete, wendy, Shaun James, erica, Kitty, Eamonn Montague, michael, rory byrne, stuart freeman, sav, Meli, Adam Smith, Jason Nolan, woody, Rob Andrew, Lisa, jules, lester, bogdan, Deany, Benjy P, kano levlin, Thommo, Rosalie, lizzy, jack, Dave G, Jesper, Katie Banks, Molly, Tico Noakes, joe, Ron, long haired girl, D Clark, Naomi Heffer, Naomi, Keith Dolan, Cat, djxtream, josh, F1LBY, kid creation, Roy Pascal, lisa neethling, sue, Mary Hutton, Sandy Ross, Dave G., Rich Tun, david renaud, Schoony Beardy Diff Diff, Wilson Snook, erse, Chris Barker, jimmy saville at mandeville hospital, Mr x, Kevin, Kurt, Sean Tracey, Geoff Mitchell, mark, james, Simon Dunnett, Walter Barker, Matt, Ben Green, Aaron Cripps, bev, K.Kashif, al, Polly Watts, jebediah mohammed, jojo, dave, Sarah Flounder, chags, LouLou, Forkie, Killa, James East, tereasa, Kim Sutton, Barney Rubble, Paul O'Flanagan, trevor, Simon Jones, Paul Rogan, ruito, Richard, alk, Eddie H, David, matthew doherty, John Schoon, suzannem, Sharon, Adam Taylor, Mungo Schoon, Raj, Jay, Dave Strong, Helen., n.johnson, Leonie Toal, joe clayton, gbritten, Good Bloke, phillip goss, Sleuthy, Karen Adam, Chris Eley, claire Muldoon, Alan, generic, Truble, Volf, Big Trev, tarquin roosevelt, Neil March, nadine, Mike Bruce, James Clements, april, Kealan, Mark Ford, aylesbury police, baz, Paul Smith, tanniss, Christina Walker, j.t.s.p., Mark Sear, Lucy Arney, John, frank rizzo, bob, plums, Edd , Flo
Last updated: 2013-09-13
More stuff about Aylesbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Aylesbury Knowhere Board