Cafes and Coffee Shops in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Aylesbury.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Ben Greens Kettle in the Kitchen, Hastoe Park, Aylesbury, Everybody welcome, visit http://tinyurl.com/bengreen
- cafÃ© romano down cambridge street by the tanning salon. its really quiet and friendly in there, and well cheap, only 2 quid for coffee, sandwich AND cake. plus if they like you they give you freebies
- Costa, aylesbury high street near wh smiths
- The Coffee Tree is the best place in town. Its more like a club than a cafe. Everyone knows everyone. If you are lucky there could be two gorgeous blondes serving you, both in their 50's but in good shape. It make the visit worthwhile and the coffee is not bad.
- Kookie in Friars Square. Coffee and probably the nicest muffin you'll ever eat for £2? Bargain.
- Costa Coffee (non-smoking now), Coffee Republic (also non-smoking)...hopefully there will be a smoking coffee shop with the new shopping centre
- COSTA COFFEE, HIGHSTREET. best in town. awesome coffee, no smoking, so no loitering youths, apart from th ones that sit at the back and snog
- hi-tide chip shop
- All too expensive. And Coffee republic is run by an evil ginger lady.
- interestingly enough cafe bar culture doesnt work in aylesbury as its seen as continental-therefore foreign-and therefore bad-drinking tea with no milk is for wogs that is" said on terrific well educated 40 something blonde woman-lovely place lovely educated culurally uplifting town eh? so afraid the costa is empty and hasnt got much in the way of competition-no starbucks -i mean come on the average wage in ayesbury is a fiver an hour! for 2 coffees anmd 2 slices of cake in beaconsfield branch of starbucks that 9.25! 2 hours wages gross!!-3.5 hours pay if net!- no wonder it doesnt work.
- yeah costa, coffee republic, bhs cafe
- COSTA... The staff used to be more continental but luckily they managed to keep the French smiling manager. It makes a change! Coffee's good; sandwiches not bad either... Easy going.
- Coffee republic sells THE best coffee in town
- Up Town coffe bar is an institution
- well, in a bid to pretend the town is northern, because of the complete lack of imagination or intelligence in a single person from the area, there are now a number of northern cafes and sandwich shops adorning the gutters of the dump we have to call home.
- Coffee Republic is cheap and cheerful, but its a bit shabby. They do a mean mocha though. Theres another one but its way too expensive
- oh the coffee tree rules its just of kingsbury square its wkd (the chairs n tables r silver lol) n its soo much cheaper than costa n good bean n e way they banged kids from the good bean 4 chuckin ice???lol
- Don't go near Costa, the people who work there are arrogant
- Costa is the best coffee shop. A bit pricy for a drink but they do a mean hot chocolate. A large amount of boys and girls school live in there as well as people from aylesbury college (me) and the floyd. Great for a quiet fag or with a group of mates
- Full of wannabe culture snobs, just come across as utter wankers, also extra seating laid on for mouthy teenagers to put there legs on
- Purslows do a good Loonchpack, and great milk
- All poo, even Costa(high st.) but at least
you can smoke in there, unlike
the new Good Bean on market square.
the good and plenty(cambridge st.)
- Bon Appetite in the High Street is great! Has a good range of continental food, Kebabs, Pizza, hot, spicy, mild.
They offer a very good service and have a great European feel to their service.
You can also site out in the street (very French) and have a coffee and a ciggie.
- Friars square has two then there one in the market one in Hayle Leys and more
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: jen, Paul Megram, donkey, donna, christian, Slunky, William, Sue Turner, Leigh, r king, dom, Alan Montague, Gareth Champion, valentina, kisskisskiss, Toni , shelley and beckie, kate, Véro, Mark Roberts, Sean Reynolds, Maya, Julia Morton, PLinkos, Ray Eskin, Phil Blythe, Clark, Neo, FUCK YOU PERVE, Stevie B., Smurf, n_man, Barry, Ray Cummins, SAD OH, Steve Perry, Pete, wendy, Shaun James, erica, Kitty, Eamonn Montague, michael, rory byrne, stuart freeman, sav, Meli, Adam Smith, Jason Nolan, woody, Rob Andrew, Lisa, jules, lester, bogdan, Deany, Benjy P, kano levlin, Thommo, Rosalie, lizzy, jack, Dave G, Jesper, Katie Banks, Molly, Tico Noakes, joe, Ron, long haired girl, D Clark, Naomi Heffer, Naomi, Keith Dolan, Cat, djxtream, josh, F1LBY, kid creation, Roy Pascal, lisa neethling, sue, Mary Hutton, Sandy Ross, Dave G., Rich Tun, david renaud, Schoony Beardy Diff Diff, Wilson Snook, erse, Chris Barker, jimmy saville at mandeville hospital, Mr x, Kevin, Kurt, Sean Tracey, Geoff Mitchell, mark, james, Simon Dunnett, Walter Barker, Matt, Ben Green, Aaron Cripps, bev, K.Kashif, al, Polly Watts, jebediah mohammed, jojo, dave, Sarah Flounder, chags, LouLou, Forkie, Killa, James East, tereasa, Kim Sutton, Barney Rubble, Paul O'Flanagan, trevor, Simon Jones, Paul Rogan, ruito, Richard, alk, Eddie H, David, matthew doherty, John Schoon, suzannem, Sharon, Adam Taylor, Mungo Schoon, Raj, Jay, Dave Strong, Helen., n.johnson, Leonie Toal, joe clayton, gbritten, Good Bloke, phillip goss, Sleuthy, Karen Adam, Chris Eley, claire Muldoon, Alan, generic, Truble, Volf, Big Trev, tarquin roosevelt, Neil March, nadine, Mike Bruce, James Clements, april, Kealan, Mark Ford, aylesbury police, baz, Paul Smith, tanniss, Christina Walker, j.t.s.p., Mark Sear, Lucy Arney, John, frank rizzo, bob, plums, Edd , Flo
Last updated: 2016-01-09
More stuff about Aylesbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Aylesbury Knowhere Board