Favourite Building in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Aylesbury.
- Hastoe Park Palace: http://tinyurl.com/bengreen
- Drive through Micky D's , spent much time there as a tweenager.......01-09-08
- Blue Leaning
- Old Cinema
- Well, it WAS the Nestle facorty with its HUGE stack... But now its going to be a set of flats...
- Chicago's pure class!
- big ugly council building, can see 20 miles off. also the blue leany, won loadsa architecthure prizes, hq of some insurance firm i think
- um.... The Clock Tower is rather sweet
- Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... the the playhouse in the back garden of 5 bateman drive
- The Blue Leanie must be one of the coolest around.
The Art Deco old Odeon building owned by Sainsbury's and in danger of demolition.
- blue leeny
- the old odeon
- the hobgoblin pub and the firkin off kingsbury sq.
- The Kings Head
- hampdens and free yards
- blue leany's quite a famous one blue glassed leaning office building but opposite it is the most gorgeous building called millenium house or something it's quite new but wasn't rented for ages!
- My Grans house on a rather classy estate.
- the old post office on tring road.....hasnt been updated since ww2,fabulous interior, sells veg from the 60's[ wear nose plug]looks like a scene from a british movie from the 40's
- Blue Leanie
- the one i go to thats 200 miles away in preston.
- Has to be the Blue Leany, it's a pretty good building.
- Uhh... blue leanie
- blue lene (looks like a piece of moldy cheese)
- blue leanie
- Ols part of the Nestle factory
- Ols part of the Nestle factory
- blue leanie
- My favourite building is new £9.6 million swimming pool which has just opened recently.
- The MFI Pickup point for great wheel spins
- County offices, the designer threw himself off the top of it, due to the hated responce he got from people after it's completion.
- Around St. Mary's Church in the town centre is pretty nice
- what ????????? IN AYLESBURY ???????????????
- the best thing has to be the
cool stuff to play with in the
roal dahl museum
- My house...cos I live there.
- That Big Blue Leanie
- old cinema, clockwork orange bits, QD
- D.S.S seeing you have to spend so much time there
- The new Millennium House is quite good
- Flint Cottage just off St Mary's Square - difficult to find but well worth a look. A veritable work of art!
- Leeney or millenium House
- Is anybody ever going to rent the new millenium building on Walton Street???
- The Ship Inn, for the obvious reasons.
- The museum.
- in Aylesbury??!!!
- The Kings Head in the Market Square: the National Trust has restored it and now, from an historical point of view, it's worth a visit. I liked it better when it was a proper pub with a legendary jukebox!
- The Blue Leanie
- Anything but the council tower!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: jen, Paul Megram, donkey, donna, christian, Slunky, William, Sue Turner, Leigh, r king, dom, Alan Montague, Gareth Champion, valentina, kisskisskiss, Toni , shelley and beckie, kate, Véro, Mark Roberts, Sean Reynolds, Maya, Julia Morton, PLinkos, Ray Eskin, Phil Blythe, Clark, Neo, FUCK YOU PERVE, Stevie B., Smurf, n_man, Barry, Ray Cummins, SAD OH, Steve Perry, Pete, wendy, Shaun James, erica, Kitty, Eamonn Montague, michael, rory byrne, stuart freeman, sav, Meli, Adam Smith, Jason Nolan, woody, Rob Andrew, Lisa, jules, lester, bogdan, Deany, Benjy P, kano levlin, Thommo, Rosalie, lizzy, jack, Dave G, Jesper, Katie Banks, Molly, Tico Noakes, joe, Ron, long haired girl, D Clark, Naomi Heffer, Naomi, Keith Dolan, Cat, djxtream, josh, F1LBY, kid creation, Roy Pascal, lisa neethling, sue, Mary Hutton, Sandy Ross, Dave G., Rich Tun, david renaud, Schoony Beardy Diff Diff, Wilson Snook, erse, Chris Barker, jimmy saville at mandeville hospital, Mr x, Kevin, Kurt, Sean Tracey, Geoff Mitchell, mark, james, Simon Dunnett, Walter Barker, Matt, Ben Green, Aaron Cripps, bev, K.Kashif, al, Polly Watts, jebediah mohammed, jojo, dave, Sarah Flounder, chags, LouLou, Forkie, Killa, James East, tereasa, Kim Sutton, Barney Rubble, Paul O'Flanagan, trevor, Simon Jones, Paul Rogan, ruito, Richard, alk, Eddie H, David, matthew doherty, John Schoon, suzannem, Sharon, Adam Taylor, Mungo Schoon, Raj, Jay, Dave Strong, Helen., n.johnson, Leonie Toal, joe clayton, gbritten, Good Bloke, phillip goss, Sleuthy, Karen Adam, Chris Eley, claire Muldoon, Alan, generic, Truble, Volf, Big Trev, tarquin roosevelt, Neil March, nadine, Mike Bruce, James Clements, april, Kealan, Mark Ford, aylesbury police, baz, Paul Smith, tanniss, Christina Walker, j.t.s.p., Mark Sear, Lucy Arney, John, frank rizzo, bob, plums, Edd , Flo
Last updated: 2013-08-30
More stuff about Aylesbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Aylesbury Knowhere Board