Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Aylesbury.
- The tree by the corner of the bus park leading into The Grange school
- The 60 bus has a heffer loose on it... she goes by the name of Naomi...
- Worst thing about Aylesbury? there's a Heffer on the loose by the name of 'Naomi"... Stay clear, trust me.
- Gareth champion is a preditor. watch out. he hunts rats.
- The hook up spot is on the 60 bus... but whatch out for Naomi!
- Sir henwy floyd grammmar school is the place to be ;)
- The Ben Green Booze & Sex Emporium, Hastoe Park, Aylesbury. Just bring alcohol, molestation occurs when unconscious.
- Iron Bridge if you wanna hook up with some draw ;)
- Get away with anything down by the blue leany after dark.
Bridge is a good spot, so is over by the trees, watch out for pissed gungers though, they won't care but if she's a shy one she might not be very happy.
- If I had any mates, I would say in the park!
- the police should mind the own bussiness and let people chill out
- if you want to see a piece of movie history, go to the tunnel leading the train station to the alleyway next to friars square. the scene at the start of 'a clockwork orange' with the tramp was filmed there.
- Lets face it - Everywhere in Aylesbury is pretty shit. Good places to go for a smoke, which I am taking to mean "Hook-up" are Minglebob (although the pigs are aware that everyone smokes there now and its been taken over by mini mettlers!), Vale Park (again though, watch out for the "geezers" who "look after the park", i.e. the Asian lads who will nick your stash given half a chance), the concrete steps next to the libarary and the back entrance of Friars Square, the car park next to Highbridge Walk on Exchange Street. To be honest, I would avoid everywhere else at all costs. The best places to go are out of town, in the villages outside Aylesbury, particularly Wendover (Wendover Woods and Coombe Hill).
- Vale Park, Mingle, under the concrete steps at the back of Friars Square, behind Duck Farm Court.......still nothing beats Wendover Woods and Coombe Hill in Wendover....ain't no cops gunna get ya up there
- Chciago's, full of old hags and 20yr olds trying to pull them. Litten tree (bar creche). The Lounge always has a good variety of pissed easy girls, mostly ugly but with beer goggles on you'll have a good night.
- vale park
- Aylesbury Vale Social Club
- Back of a range rover in Wendover Woods (if you can avoid the gaze of nosy joggers and dog walkers)
- Aaah, summers in Vale Park. PLaying frisbee all day on the bowling green. Come to think of it, try it at night too- its more challenging and impresses girls. Maybe.
- the donkey punch bowl
- Re: mingle bob the grassy thing between rosies little people and big hand moes. also backs onto another daycare place behind lincoln place or whatever its called (the new looking house/flat things)
Big Hand Moes is closed down and is currently a derelict burnt out building (which it has been for over a year now)....
- re: For all those Rockers out there the guy that works at Ace TV on the High St has one of the largest collections of bullet belts in the country and is available for inspection on request, highly recomended
Ace TV closed down over 2 years ago and the building is now an cheap, tatty filthy Asian shop....
- mingle bob the grassy thing between rosies little people and big hand moes. also backs onto another daycare place behind lincoln place or whatever its called (the new looking house/flat things)
- Kingsbury square-lets face it-most of aylesbury is happening around there-
- Mingle bob hill - good for underage drinking and smoking skunk.
when its empty its good for sex.
the grunges get terrorised by the rude boys/ gals
- the best hook up spot is mingle bob hill on friaridge road across the road from matozzas. its a good lovers spot
- Graveyard shift.
- The cinema, a bit of a dump but good for a lay, esp. the STAFF!!!!
- Broughton Park/Bedgrove Park always seem to be full of young skallies drinking 'White Lightening' and neat vodka (has no-one told them they can mix coke with it!)
- Outside Rocky's Londis shop,Elm Farm Rd
- Try the benches up by Big Hand Moes. Also round the Vale park- and you can get dirty in the alleys behind the library
- ere if ya have money go 2 the cinema or sum thin if nt go 2 vale park only if its sunny(and b care full nt 2 get attacked by skanky townies outside the libary or n ewhere in aylesbury) bt knowing aylesbury ya know it will rain so go back 2 ur house n watch tv!
- Outside Clock tower
- I always remember it is being behind the surgery off Oxford St in that big park...There was also Cow Hill which was where Fairford Leys is now. Of course, bongs at Wendover Woods and fires up Coombe Hill. Magic.
- Whoever wrote about the coconut club is about ten years out!
- Schoons is always good for a laugh, watch out for the butt ends though. One got accidently chucked in my beard!
- Many people seem to gain enjoyment from standing arround M+W on Meadowcroft. Qurrendon is ( aparently ) one of the roughest parts of Aylesbury. Gangs of Grannies with their flick-purses and handbags... scarey stuff...
- near cinema
- At Schoon Place the whole serving area is run by men with ginger beards!
- The posse hangs at the coconut club (The 13-17 year old posse)
- youll be lucky !
- Elm Farm Garages, and the pavillion in Vale Park. i can tell you for sure these two places are guaranteed excellent places to get jiggy with your bit of stuff!!
- The bus stop on Tring Road outside Tesco's
- Coopers yard (if ur in a car) is good place to hang
- in the bus park at the grange is wicked also the grammar when there in'nt anyone there
- Parks, unused garages
- For all those Rockers out there the guy that works at Ace TV on the High St has one of the largest collections of bullet belts in the country and is available for inspection on request, highly recomended.
- You can shag quite safely behind the trees/bushes just to the right of Big Hand Mo's (over the road from Safeway. Even at 8pm on a weekday.
- Hook up point is the benches outside the Library opposite the White Swan!
- The best place is the grass area with a couple of benches that over looked the road between Big Hand Mo's (always the Hen 'n' Chicks to me) and the bus station roundabout. Not only can you not been seen from the road, but there are a variety of spots for illicit underage drinking, a quick snog, or a surreptitious fag.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: jen, Paul Megram, donkey, donna, christian, Slunky, William, Sue Turner, Leigh, r king, dom, Alan Montague, Gareth Champion, valentina, kisskisskiss, Toni , shelley and beckie, kate, Véro, Mark Roberts, Sean Reynolds, Maya, Julia Morton, PLinkos, Ray Eskin, Phil Blythe, Clark, Neo, FUCK YOU PERVE, Stevie B., Smurf, n_man, Barry, Ray Cummins, SAD OH, Steve Perry, Pete, wendy, Shaun James, erica, Kitty, Eamonn Montague, michael, rory byrne, stuart freeman, sav, Meli, Adam Smith, Jason Nolan, woody, Rob Andrew, Lisa, jules, lester, bogdan, Deany, Benjy P, kano levlin, Thommo, Rosalie, lizzy, jack, Dave G, Jesper, Katie Banks, Molly, Tico Noakes, joe, Ron, long haired girl, D Clark, Naomi Heffer, Naomi, Keith Dolan, Cat, djxtream, josh, F1LBY, kid creation, Roy Pascal, lisa neethling, sue, Mary Hutton, Sandy Ross, Dave G., Rich Tun, david renaud, Schoony Beardy Diff Diff, Wilson Snook, erse, Chris Barker, jimmy saville at mandeville hospital, Mr x, Kevin, Kurt, Sean Tracey, Geoff Mitchell, mark, james, Simon Dunnett, Walter Barker, Matt, Ben Green, Aaron Cripps, bev, K.Kashif, al, Polly Watts, jebediah mohammed, jojo, dave, Sarah Flounder, chags, LouLou, Forkie, Killa, James East, tereasa, Kim Sutton, Barney Rubble, Paul O'Flanagan, trevor, Simon Jones, Paul Rogan, ruito, Richard, alk, Eddie H, David, matthew doherty, John Schoon, suzannem, Sharon, Adam Taylor, Mungo Schoon, Raj, Jay, Dave Strong, Helen., n.johnson, Leonie Toal, joe clayton, gbritten, Good Bloke, phillip goss, Sleuthy, Karen Adam, Chris Eley, claire Muldoon, Alan, generic, Truble, Volf, Big Trev, tarquin roosevelt, Neil March, nadine, Mike Bruce, James Clements, april, Kealan, Mark Ford, aylesbury police, baz, Paul Smith, tanniss, Christina Walker, j.t.s.p., Mark Sear, Lucy Arney, John, frank rizzo, bob, plums, Edd , Flo
Last updated: 2016-01-09
More stuff about Aylesbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Aylesbury Knowhere Board