Skateboard Shops in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Aylesbury.
- ingrid Holloway
- Route 1, roller snakes
- There USED to be a shop local (that coulda stayed open if they sold paint !!)
but now now.
and the fairford leys one closed within a month.
So you;re best bet is internet, route 11 in oxford, or SS20 there too.
- Soul carve is gone, they were a rip off anyway.
- Ah! As far as I can recall, there is a skateshop in Alyesbury! But... Without me knowing, it shutdown for some resion. No one knows why and no one told me... Soul Carve I think? Near QD before the underground car park.
- soul carve closed down so the best thing 2 do is order ur decks and stuff
- soul carve, go up the highstreet from the skatepark, turn right when you see the sign.
- There is a skateboard shop in Aylesbury. Try Soul Carve. It's a family run business and the owners are friendly and happy to help with your requests. Give them a try. You wont be disappointed. I may be prejudiced cos I'm his Mum, but it's a great shop and the owners know lots, so give them a break and see for yourself.
- hahaha soul carve in aylesbury...wot a joke of a shop all they sell are karma and public decks and the owners know nothing!
- the best skateboard shops are in milton keynes, try the snow dome
- too many townies to warrant a skate shop
- HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! little do you know there used to be a skate shop round by the back of safeways where oggys attic was. so there. and my mum knows the women who ran it. its mainly blading i think, but a few boardriding stuff.......losers....ad no idea....hee hee hee
- The new soul carve opened, go there, the owners and staff are really nice guys! At first they didnt have much I came in a week later and they got loads more stuff, check it out. There is range of decks, some clothing and shoes, a little range of trucks, wheels and bearings and they got accessories. Bear in mind that they are a skate, snowboard, mountainboard and bike shop so they are doing pretty well the majority though is skate stock.
There is also bbc in wycombe with a large range of stock, lots of decks and the park nearby. Also m.k with all the great spots there is free spirit but support THEROM!!!!!
- Soul Carve is open, cool shop, wall of decks & all the bits you expect, loads of shoes 35 models to choose from.
Also Snowboards, Burton , Flow, Northwave, etc
Funky Lowriders, Choppers & Cruisers.
Plus mountain boards & loads of clothing.
Check it out, worth the trip.
01296 486 889
2 railway street, off the high street,Hp20 1QX
AND they sell cold cans for 50p + chocolate
- Soul Carve - Opening November 2003
Skateboards, Snowboards, Mountain Boards, accessories, shoes, clothing and low rider bikes.
Unit 2 Railway Street
Off High Street
- None. Nearest is Bucks Boarding Centre in High Wycombe (shudder)
- Hope might have a couple of items. There used to be a little place down Cambridge St but had to close down. Now skating;s becomng popular again, there's probably more demand for it now...
- nope MK or Wycombe for that
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: jen, Paul Megram, donkey, donna, christian, Slunky, William, Sue Turner, Leigh, r king, dom, Alan Montague, Gareth Champion, valentina, kisskisskiss, Toni , shelley and beckie, kate, Véro, Mark Roberts, Sean Reynolds, Maya, Julia Morton, PLinkos, Ray Eskin, Phil Blythe, Clark, Neo, FUCK YOU PERVE, Stevie B., Smurf, n_man, Barry, Ray Cummins, SAD OH, Steve Perry, Pete, wendy, Shaun James, erica, Kitty, Eamonn Montague, michael, rory byrne, stuart freeman, sav, Meli, Adam Smith, Jason Nolan, woody, Rob Andrew, Lisa, jules, lester, bogdan, Deany, Benjy P, kano levlin, Thommo, Rosalie, lizzy, jack, Dave G, Jesper, Katie Banks, Molly, Tico Noakes, joe, Ron, long haired girl, D Clark, Naomi Heffer, Naomi, Keith Dolan, Cat, djxtream, josh, F1LBY, kid creation, Roy Pascal, lisa neethling, sue, Mary Hutton, Sandy Ross, Dave G., Rich Tun, david renaud, Schoony Beardy Diff Diff, Wilson Snook, erse, Chris Barker, jimmy saville at mandeville hospital, Mr x, Kevin, Kurt, Sean Tracey, Geoff Mitchell, mark, james, Simon Dunnett, Walter Barker, Matt, Ben Green, Aaron Cripps, bev, K.Kashif, al, Polly Watts, jebediah mohammed, jojo, dave, Sarah Flounder, chags, LouLou, Forkie, Killa, James East, tereasa, Kim Sutton, Barney Rubble, Paul O'Flanagan, trevor, Simon Jones, Paul Rogan, ruito, Richard, alk, Eddie H, David, matthew doherty, John Schoon, suzannem, Sharon, Adam Taylor, Mungo Schoon, Raj, Jay, Dave Strong, Helen., n.johnson, Leonie Toal, joe clayton, gbritten, Good Bloke, phillip goss, Sleuthy, Karen Adam, Chris Eley, claire Muldoon, Alan, generic, Truble, Volf, Big Trev, tarquin roosevelt, Neil March, nadine, Mike Bruce, James Clements, april, Kealan, Mark Ford, aylesbury police, baz, Paul Smith, tanniss, Christina Walker, j.t.s.p., Mark Sear, Lucy Arney, John, frank rizzo, bob, plums, Edd , Flo
Last updated: 2015-02-09
More stuff about Aylesbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Aylesbury Knowhere Board