Demolish It Now Building in Barkingside, Greater London*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Barkingside.
Demolish It Now Building
- macdonalds, the swimming pool
- Fulwell cross library/swimming. Most of the shops need a complete revamp.
- No.48 Glenthorne Gardens. The bloke who lives there (short bald f**ker) is the most arrogant person I have ever come across. Drives his Mini Cooper with no hands, i.e. phone to one ear with one hand, lighting fag with the other! Dumps his rubbish from his car into the street....and as for his wife!!! They are a fine example of money doesn't buy class. Just so you know exactly where it is, it is the corner house in Glenthorne Gdns, next to the mud track. He has a white van a Megane, a Triumph Stag and a white Mini Cooper. Like to see a Jumbo Jet crash on his house!
- well this ones hard but if i have to choose it would have to be................................. a charity shop. all these people putting barkingside down dont know what there talking about.barkingside is great with mearly anything you want. sports centre,pubs,take aways,she shopd,cloithes,house hold,travel agents the lot and a swimmingpool with great galas in there too.
- Old cinema & bingo.
- Sainsburys Barkingside
- Martins Newsagents
- The old Sainsbury's, too small, with a car park that should figure in a driving test, as those that use it have never taken one!! Just go & look at the mess in Barkingside Road on a sunday morning, and then you will know why MacDonald's & their "dirty" customers should be demolished!
- MacDonalds - a message to the boys,(yes you are boy's) who like to hang around outside, trying to dress like a some crap American rap artist, spitting on the floor, asking people for fags and thinking your gangsters, let me tell you now you are very pathetic and look stupid and if you were older then 13, I would personally kick you sad bottoms back to Tiptree where no doubt you reside.
KNOCK DOWN MACDONALDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Ye Olde Investigator
- Swimming Pool - horrid 60's building with no charm
- barkingside police station
- _The swimming pool,but maybe the bingo hall.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: sophie, Gareth Howell, james, Donald Andrew, Ranjit, David Roberts, Eddie Wells, Peter, Dan, Nancy, leigh, Samir Patel, Andrew Guest, Linzi, bimmer, Tash, JEFF, generic, Nick Wells, Keith Baynes, Daniel Mcmahon, Mark, Les Herbert, brimstone, Dave, Adam Lewis, Derik Johansen, Cara, mitch, Ted Newholm, adam, Nigel R, Dave Stringer, Phil, JOHN CLARKE, Clive Boddy, brenda soskin, Peter Turner, John Walden, lindsay, ADAM SILVER, L. Arkley, michael daniels, Bob, Chris Stoneham, Bronwyn Cannon, Alan Simpson, adam lowe, john nihill, Andy, lee, julie
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Barkingside
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Barkingside Knowhere Board