Hookup Spots in Barton upon Humber, Lincolnshire*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Barton upon Humber.
- used to hang around all the local haunts in the 80,s green box fire station and market place was involved in the riot outside libral club in the mid 80,s good memories of that town pity it seems to have gone downhill abit but still visit now and then.
- Point (Viewing Area as it now is) - anyone with a car and a girl has the perfect spot there.
- beck hill benches quality hang out spot
- i hear that Tates (or spar as it's now known) on bowmandale is the place to hang-out if your 14...
- Maket place bus stop
- Hairy Hills (next to the A15). Called hairy because of the grass sleding down the side, or was it because we all found a bit of "hairy pie" with out teenage girlfriends?
- The bus stop at bottom of ferriby rd many good times there in the 80s also bandstand in Baysgarth not arf.
- Memories of the Copper Kettle cafe that was in the market place, next to the bus shelter used by courting couples! We used to watch!!!!!
- barton train station, barton market place fire station, and the biker posse like to play outside of papa's, the pizza place.
- In may day it used to be the green box outside the Oddfellows Hall, and a right knocking shop it was too. The toilets on Queen Street was the romantic spot though..
- Baysgarth park had to be the ultimate place to drink a bottle of cheap cider or a bottle of Thunderbirds
- Popular hangouts for the younger generation include the Fire Station, Market Place bus stop, George Street and Priestgate corner.
- Firestation Corner - the place to be if your wild...
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: WAINE DIXON, dico, NIKKI LIGHTNIN, Ted Appleyard, Darren.S, Laura-Sue., mark, Wayne Clark, Pam Atkin, ian, Christine Grant, richie, richie lightnin, Mike, me, gene stanley, Perry t, generic, G, valerie, Mick Lacy, lorna, Oliver, Bill Harrison, Ian Brown, Matt Welch, waine, barry manelow, Lisa McWilliam, David Logan, Karlos., wainexx, Nigel Milner, John Pullen, John, barry greene, KatyB, sean scholfield, Simon Hildreth, TOM from BRASSIK LYNT
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Barton upon Humber
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Barton upon Humber Knowhere Board