Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Beckton.
- showcase cinemas is quite cool, damn expensive but all cinemas are.
- Nice Cinema, Pity the Public transort is rubbish!Not much fun waiting in the middle of nowhere at midnight for a none existent bus!
- We got good old Showcase
- The second largest cinema in London (apparently) is pants. Go someone else, like Surrey Quays or West India Quay unless its tuesday or wednesday when all films are only £3.50 (a bargin for london).
- showcase is the nicest thing in beckton, cup holders and reclining seats what more could you ask for.
- Remarkably dilapidated bowling alley next to Beckton Alps ski slope. The ski slope is currently shut, I've heard rumours that there are plans to replace it with one of those fake snow places.
- "Where De Honey" is a sweet slippery cinema made from the carved innards of a largish bumble bee. The bee was emptied, stretched and fitted out into a major tourist attraction. Due to sponserships deals, it only shows the films of Tony Curtis.
- Showcase Cinema (Beckton) The best cinema in the world - 14 screens all with reclining seats, arcade games and great food drinks and sweets - what more could you ask for?!?!?.
- XS BOWLING IN BECKTON
BECKTON SKI SLOPES
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: J J Spew, Ian Badgers, I Am 12, Dartface, spyrolot, Paul Baxter, little miss metal, Lip Chops Mulhern, Bogus Insanity,, Mo, shaun, Lyn Greenleaf, wouldn't u like 2 know, generic, angelica malone, angelica, Marva George, rory blake
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Beckton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Beckton Knowhere Board