Favourite Building in Beckton, Greater London*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Beckton.
- in gallions reach there is a tall disc thing on a pole, it is mine, well.... i claimed it as mine, it has blue lights round it and looks cool in the dark
- The Asda Temple.Woo Hoo.Magic.
- The weird tower thing in asda car park...
- London city airport
- The Curly Wurly building in Griffiths Street chruns out over seventy Curly Wurlies a day! They aremade using slave labour to knit long strips of chocolate covered caramel into that classic scrummy Curly Wurly shape. Ah, so dat how dey do it is it den? Yes it is.
- The new University of East London - although I suppose The Globe is pretty cool
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: J J Spew, Ian Badgers, I Am 12, Dartface, spyrolot, Paul Baxter, little miss metal, Lip Chops Mulhern, Bogus Insanity,, Mo, shaun, Lyn Greenleaf, wouldn't u like 2 know, generic, angelica malone, angelica, Marva George, rory blake
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Beckton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Beckton Knowhere Board