Arts, crafts and such in Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex*
Anything from pukka art galleries to craft shops. Trendy and twee both welcome.
You can tell us more about Bexhill on Sea.
Arts, crafts and such
- Lots of knitting shops
- Something a bit different - Bizzy Fingerz - a paint-your-own-pottery shop on the corner of St Leonards Road and Sea Road. Great idea for presents and things. Friendly and helpful people. Not too expensive. And at least it's something different to do on Sunday afternoons when there aren't any trains to get out of town! [Painted a skateboard ornament there once - looks really good, even if I say so so myself!]
- 73A Daycentre, (adj. Girl Guides Centre) London Road, Bexhill. Best selection of 'Alternative Art & Crafts' in the locality. Most works are un-costed. Please walk in and ask for a showing. You may not be able to walk away with your choice until the artiste has agreed upon a price, but be re-assured it will be a unique purchase!
- Loads of this due to the average age in Bexhill being in the 80's - I kid you not. London for the continent - Bexhill for the incontinent
- Occassionally some kind of exhibition is put on at the delewar pavilion.
- bexhill have wasted the de la warrs oppotunitys for years could have been hope for the town if the council were under 75 and not all local shop keepers and masions, unite and stand up for the youth of bexhill stop the rot
- Bexhill harbours a few real antique shops and a shop specialising in serious design from the 19th and 20th centuries - the De La Warr Pavilion Pulls people down first time, then they come back for the antique shops - another wow for Bexhill
- de-la-warr -yeh right!!!
- No its bexhills you retards, no retards wouldnt visit bexhill
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: benjamin, Annie, sales, Ian Moore, Toni, g staples, Nick Culliss, Tony N, Matt, paul haldane, Jim, Rad Harry, rosie, tony bird, Baby Jenks, maria, chloe thomson , jon, pO, InvestmentpropertyReversions.com, Morris Hutton, Matt Levitt, Derek Crawley, Amanda, Alans, Scott, no one, cat, Laura, Sadhana, hollie, BEER MONSTER, Matthew Bliss, CommsAndSound, Shar, eric gilbert, Tara Panice, chrissy, Dean Pelling, Sossij, keithsadler, Annie M, Will Miller, steve hardie, carolyn, Mackie!, Peter Jones, R. TALBOT, rachel, Patrick, Emma Mercer, helen, lafish, max, ali, alan, Ian Pickup, Tom Pickard, gayle, email@example.com, jacqui brookes, evil eve, Sam Roberts, emma, James Kimber, phoenix, Ian Barnett, Claire Bethel, philip tamony, TRACEY, generic, Gord Reynolds, robert mould, Nick Sangster, Chris Martin, Bexhillian , joey, steph, Eve, Sarah, spanky, teresa, Honey, rich, badbob, kirsty s, jay, Mike Morgan, Ashley lewis, Marge, micheal, laura brockhurst, Mike Cope, Caroline, Marva Geroge, tom pickard sk8 master, Daniel Allen, Lynda, Ed, John, tony Mc P, vibeman, anthony campbell, Tim Gale, Jame Brown, craig cartwright, Steve, hitman
Last updated: 2012-07-20
More stuff about Bexhill on Sea
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bexhill on Sea Knowhere Board