The Best Things in Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Bexhill on Sea.
The Best Things
- The town is Lawies you can do what you like you only see the Police in the town when they getting a takeaway . They only pick on motorists you never see them when a crime is going on. I suppose there is more money in catching motorists no money in solving crimes.
- Just taking it easy.
- Sex on the bach
- Quite quiet & you don't have to travel too far for a good night out.
- the friends. and lack of police. its easy to find people. hard to get lost.
- the sea front cos its quiet well not on fridays n saturdays lol
- Rowing Club, Beach, Hastings(lol)
- errrrm lots of places to get food
- The seafront
- When it is a dull day you can always get sunshine at a reasonable price in a friendly place in Bexhill. Easy Tan - Western Road. Open 7 days a week.
Great for all ages. Makes you feel and look great.
- The peacefulness of the town - there is not much trouble here
- the people!! (well, the ones whoare under 20!)
- collington woods
- There's always an old grandad who can entertain you with stories of the war.
- BEXHILL SEAFRONT
- The Granville (The Grand). Was a derelict building just outside the station until somebody went at it with a box of matches. The best thing that ever happened to it.
- The best things in Bexhill? The seagulls sh*tting on your car before, during,and after you have washed it.
- The sea
- town hall square
when the fair comes to town and the pikes steal everthing
- the london train out of the hellmouth that is bexhill, even though you will be taking you life in your hands as slam door train are concidered an unsafe mode of transport in all of india and surrounding areas.
- No shopping mall in the town centre. Lots of little shops, all doing very nicely thankyou. Arndale.....stay away.
- The sea front,the beach and parks,
- safe for the kids well ish anyway
- Young people finally being listened to and supported - eg. skateboard park (hope it really happens this time)
The gossip! You wouldn't believe what goes on behind closed doors!
- The birds.
- The fact that you've got the place to yourself after 9pm when all the old people have gone to bed.
- Cooden Beach Tennis Club where I was coached by Molly Blair and spent hours playing The beach, until you move away you dont realise how much you miss it pebbles and all. You dont have far to travel anywhere
- thomas french jewlers
- the people the beach and the scenory
- Everything is in reach if you make the effort
- i live here
- Senoir Citizens Toe Nail Cutting at Messers TALBOT & COX. Mondays only, £3.95. Sea Road, Bexhill.
- The summer and the expanding 6th form college with its 17 year old girls.
- Sports facilities
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: benjamin, Annie, sales, Ian Moore, Toni, g staples, Nick Culliss, Tony N, Matt, paul haldane, Jim, Rad Harry, rosie, tony bird, Baby Jenks, maria, chloe thomson , jon, pO, InvestmentpropertyReversions.com, Morris Hutton, Matt Levitt, Derek Crawley, Amanda, Alans, Scott, no one, cat, Laura, Sadhana, hollie, BEER MONSTER, Matthew Bliss, CommsAndSound, Shar, eric gilbert, Tara Panice, chrissy, Dean Pelling, Sossij, keithsadler, Annie M, Will Miller, steve hardie, carolyn, Mackie!, Peter Jones, R. TALBOT, rachel, Patrick, Emma Mercer, helen, lafish, max, ali, alan, Ian Pickup, Tom Pickard, gayle, email@example.com, jacqui brookes, evil eve, Sam Roberts, emma, James Kimber, phoenix, Ian Barnett, Claire Bethel, philip tamony, TRACEY, generic, Gord Reynolds, robert mould, Nick Sangster, Chris Martin, Bexhillian , joey, steph, Eve, Sarah, spanky, teresa, Honey, rich, badbob, kirsty s, jay, Mike Morgan, Ashley lewis, Marge, micheal, laura brockhurst, Mike Cope, Caroline, Marva Geroge, tom pickard sk8 master, Daniel Allen, Lynda, Ed, John, tony Mc P, vibeman, anthony campbell, Tim Gale, Jame Brown, craig cartwright, Steve, hitman
Last updated: 2018-01-23
More stuff about Bexhill on Sea
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bexhill on Sea Knowhere Board