Cheap Food in Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Bexhill on Sea.
- MORE CHEAP FOOD
- Theres a hungry horse in Sidley on Turkey Road, I haven't been there yet but hear its pretty good.
- Oasis, new place, good food on a budget. Friendly service. The Lemon tree for a good cuppa!
- shop near round about on turds road
- Di Parlos is the most tight-fisted greasy cafe I have ever been to. I ordered sausage a chips, and got a plate of LEVEL chips, my friend got beans on toast, and not one bean went over the side of the toast.
The most overpriced greasy cafe in Bexhill. If you like paying twice the price of anywhere else and eating tiny portions go for it,otherwise avoid at all cost, always full of bexhillbillys eating sasauges dripping with fat.
- same as everywhere, KFC & Maccy D's! Kebab Shops are alright when ur drunk as is Ahmeds In Town Hall Square on friday/ saturday nites
- Farm House Kitchen in town. The best coronation chicken sandwich ever. Totally massive. For £1.75. Ahmed's kebab van. The best chilli sauce and the dirtiest kebab. I wonder where he goes for a wee? Lovely kebabs though.
- cheap food?? The ever expanding rise in Kebab shops and Chinese takeways. All greasy fattening food at your fingertips!
- Di Paolo's, Sackville Road Roundabout.
- LOUIS Fish Restaurant..by far the best fish and chips ever.try it,you WILL go back for more!!
- Don't bother trying to eat in an Italian in Bexhill. It's just not happening here! They are all crap. Got to Hastings or Eastbourne.
- If you go for Fish & Chips you've got to go to Louis' in Sea Road near the train station. Best fish n chips in East Sussex
- the york hotel now does food!!! and its great!!!
- King Fried Chicken, bexhills version of KFC. yeah ok, the name sounds chessy, but the food really is quite nice! (its on windsor road)
- Siam Thai restaurant. Little Common Bexhill. Had a good meal in here, love Thai food and it's very authentic! nice surrondings and everything you see down to the knifes and forks are from thailand. Recommended!! 9/10
- to many kabab places
- Viking fish bar, for all your chip shop needs!
- The Italian way is on the button for me, and they have a good attitude to didabled people and elderly, plus it's all on one level, no stairs to the loo
- THE MERMAID TAVERN , BEST FOOD, BEST BEER, BEST COMPANY ,FUNCTION ROOM
GREAT BEER GARDEN, THE PLACE TO BE SEEN AT BEXHILL ON SEA.
BEXHILL SEAFRONT, EASY PARKING.
- Shiplu may have the best indian in town but the fact that they refuse to pay their creditors and attack them should perhaps encourage you to look elsewhere for food
- The 'Ming Hwa' has the most amazing Chinese food, try it.
- You would not come to Bexhill to eat out. Believe me.
- georges fish bar opposite the station on a school night, wimpy on a saturday for a bender in a bun and panda cola only ever sit on the tables round the corner out of view of the door and sidley skank staff
- 10/10 to Wilson's in Little Common. Fabulous food, served in beautiful surroundings by the knowledgable and attentive owner. Expect to pay a little more than you would at McDonalds, but then, if you are the sort that would eat at McDonalds, then maybe Wilson's is not for you.
- Shiplu Indian Resturant in London rd.excellant food,great take away,best in sussex
- Eastern Flavour in Sidley, the best Indian Take Away in Town.
- Petes fish bar the best chips in town, u may think louis is good but it's rubbish compared 2 the glory of petes!
- the italian way
- The Walnut tree in the old town
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: benjamin, Annie, sales, Ian Moore, Toni, g staples, Nick Culliss, Tony N, Matt, paul haldane, Jim, Rad Harry, rosie, tony bird, Baby Jenks, maria, chloe thomson , jon, pO, InvestmentpropertyReversions.com, Morris Hutton, Matt Levitt, Derek Crawley, Amanda, Alans, Scott, no one, cat, Laura, Sadhana, hollie, BEER MONSTER, Matthew Bliss, CommsAndSound, Shar, eric gilbert, Tara Panice, chrissy, Dean Pelling, Sossij, keithsadler, Annie M, Will Miller, steve hardie, carolyn, Mackie!, Peter Jones, R. TALBOT, rachel, Patrick, Emma Mercer, helen, lafish, max, ali, alan, Ian Pickup, Tom Pickard, gayle, email@example.com, jacqui brookes, evil eve, Sam Roberts, emma, James Kimber, phoenix, Ian Barnett, Claire Bethel, philip tamony, TRACEY, generic, Gord Reynolds, robert mould, Nick Sangster, Chris Martin, Bexhillian , joey, steph, Eve, Sarah, spanky, teresa, Honey, rich, badbob, kirsty s, jay, Mike Morgan, Ashley lewis, Marge, micheal, laura brockhurst, Mike Cope, Caroline, Marva Geroge, tom pickard sk8 master, Daniel Allen, Lynda, Ed, John, tony Mc P, vibeman, anthony campbell, Tim Gale, Jame Brown, craig cartwright, Steve, hitman
Last updated: 2011-03-24
More stuff about Bexhill on Sea
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bexhill on Sea Knowhere Board