Demolish It Now Building in Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Bexhill on Sea.
Demolish It Now Building
- BEXHILL HIGH GUNTERS LANE A WASTE OF MONEY DEMOLISH NOW
- bexhill high school
- de la warr pavilion. - too many police go there now =/
- De La Warr!! What an Eyesore!
- erm not tony turds music cos he sells gd strings well rotosound but yeh they're good dunno erm
- De La Warr, a waste of money, but sadly loved by thousands of idle minded Bexhillbillys.
- bexhill high delawarr
- De-La-Warr Pavilion
- St Richards Catholic College, Crush the egos. *yawn*
- Bexhill station
- The Miniature Golf Course & nearby sea-front flats.
- None of them
- bexhill high,sheral furbys house,train station
- Bexhill High School, one of the ugliest places I have ever seen
- THE GRAND HOTEL , SEA ROAD, HALF DEMOLISHED ALLREADY, get rid of the red tape
and build a TOWN CENTRE CAR PARK ON THE SITE,
- The station. It was once good but now it just has townies hanging around outside and looks a complete s***hole. Very good invitation for people coming in.
- Bexhill High school, because it is so un-attractive, and even the pupils try to burn it down.....thing is, that the school has told showed them where the number '9' is on their mobile phones...so they ruin it by trying to get a mention in the local paper for bravery!
- The Grand Hotel, make it into a car Park, De Le Warr Pavilion, to save us tax payers millions
- bexhill high, made my life living hell, the place is a waste of space.
- St Richards Roman Catholic School. Staff are a bunch of God Bothering Nazis
- The Cooden Beach Hotel is pretty darn ugly. Not the DLWP because it is unique.
- the de la warr what purpose does it hold for anyone under 80
- pretty much all of sidley(especially buxton drive and the pelhanm pub), the infill site down by the bulverhyte rec, the de la warr pavilion, weston road, sackville road, wilton road, st richards school, and those public toilets opposite the castle pub.
- The Railway station. Its a disgrace!
- The Delaware Pavilion costing us thousands of pounds per year,does nothing here for the youngsters of the town,okay if your over 60,bar prices to expensive.
and into,opera etc.needs more quality artists,make a ideal car park for town centre shopping.
- The biggest eyesore going The De La Warr Pavilion, only Prince Charles and the hordes of pink rinses in town like the place!!
- BEXHILL HIGH i was there last year and neva want to see that piece of sh*t again
- New police station, (there is never any bobbies there anyway)
- The Royal Victoria Hotel! I know it's in St Leonards, but according to 'Poirot' it's in Bexhill. He walked across the A259, down some steps, along the prom for a few minutes and still ended up on Bexhill beach! Demolish the building and build another block of boring flats full of people writing complaining letters to the local paper. Or, better still, what about another bowls green?
- BEXHILL HIGH SCHOOL! i used 2 go 2 this school + believe me it would take no more than a small push 2 flatten the entire building!
- The police station.
- The Devonshire Pub. It's crap.
- Bexhill High School
- THE JARVIS COODEN BEACH HOTEL
- The De La Warr Pavilion - an eyesore right on the seafront.
Bexhill High School (when I started there it was the Down Secondary School) - I spent 5 dreadful years there to be consigned to the dustbin but fighting back for myself with intelligence the selective schooling system did not believe.
- the de-la warr pavilion
- I think thay are going to build a supermarket on the school when it's demolished.
- Bexhill High School what a dump
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: benjamin, Annie, sales, Ian Moore, Toni, g staples, Nick Culliss, Tony N, Matt, paul haldane, Jim, Rad Harry, rosie, tony bird, Baby Jenks, maria, chloe thomson , jon, pO, InvestmentpropertyReversions.com, Morris Hutton, Matt Levitt, Derek Crawley, Amanda, Alans, Scott, no one, cat, Laura, Sadhana, hollie, BEER MONSTER, Matthew Bliss, CommsAndSound, Shar, eric gilbert, Tara Panice, chrissy, Dean Pelling, Sossij, keithsadler, Annie M, Will Miller, steve hardie, carolyn, Mackie!, Peter Jones, R. TALBOT, rachel, Patrick, Emma Mercer, helen, lafish, max, ali, alan, Ian Pickup, Tom Pickard, gayle, firstname.lastname@example.org, jacqui brookes, evil eve, Sam Roberts, emma, James Kimber, phoenix, Ian Barnett, Claire Bethel, philip tamony, TRACEY, generic, Gord Reynolds, robert mould, Nick Sangster, Chris Martin, Bexhillian , joey, steph, Eve, Sarah, spanky, teresa, Honey, rich, badbob, kirsty s, jay, Mike Morgan, Ashley lewis, Marge, micheal, laura brockhurst, Mike Cope, Caroline, Marva Geroge, tom pickard sk8 master, Daniel Allen, Lynda, Ed, John, tony Mc P, vibeman, anthony campbell, Tim Gale, Jame Brown, craig cartwright, Steve, hitman
Last updated: 2011-03-24
More stuff about Bexhill on Sea
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bexhill on Sea Knowhere Board