Favourite Building in Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Bexhill on Sea.
- The old cinema in Sackville Road
- The new boat house when it's actually built
- de la warr pavilion - good meeting place & nice views
- de la warr or carlisle building in hastings
- Bexhill Rowing Club, there isnt another building of any interest in Bexhill
- The Grand, all that wreckage I love that eyesore!
- De La Warr Pavilion, spiral staircase.
- The little pagoda type buildings at the rear of the De La Warr pavilion
- Bexhill High Scool!! everyone says its crap, but we love it really!
- spanish houses in cooden near my house
- The De la Warr is great, if only they would run it properly
- The shed/hut at the putting green, as it is great to pee up after a nite out, and a kebab.
- Nothing really sticks in my mind. I used to like Egerton Park swimming pool until they filled it in. Bexhill College is quite nice too.
- merco petrol station the only place to go to the toilet at night just ask for the key and they will give you the biggest bit of wood with a key attached so you can skin up out of the wind in the lovely toilets used by the cabbies
- Oh my, oh my..........can't beat the De La Warr Pavillion. Don't be deceived by the somwhat plain exterior...go inside and have a look, it is truly beautiful and worth the visit.
- Aacacia villa residential care home...the most happening care home in town hehehe!!!!
- DLWP- Mendelsohn and Chermeyeff - WOW! - a Modernist delight
- Riddling tin Ninfield Hello Pam and Shaun Nan Mavis Vernon The De La Warr Pavillion where I also danced with The Janice Blake School Of Dance Played guitar taught by Mrs. Gillet sung and played the cello and recorder with King Offa School
- Ninfield (well, it's nearby) Working Men's Club. My dad goes there. Nuff said.
- ST RICHARDS CATHOLIC COLLEGE it kicks arse - and we don't sit around reading bibles all day you bexhill high scum, we know you don't read anyway - you can't read
- The Delawarr Pavillion is the only building of note, being grade I listed.
- The De La Warr holds wonderful memorys
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: benjamin, Annie, sales, Ian Moore, Toni, g staples, Nick Culliss, Tony N, Matt, paul haldane, Jim, Rad Harry, rosie, tony bird, Baby Jenks, maria, chloe thomson , jon, pO, InvestmentpropertyReversions.com, Morris Hutton, Matt Levitt, Derek Crawley, Amanda, Alans, Scott, no one, cat, Laura, Sadhana, hollie, BEER MONSTER, Matthew Bliss, CommsAndSound, Shar, eric gilbert, Tara Panice, chrissy, Dean Pelling, Sossij, keithsadler, Annie M, Will Miller, steve hardie, carolyn, Mackie!, Peter Jones, R. TALBOT, rachel, Patrick, Emma Mercer, helen, lafish, max, ali, alan, Ian Pickup, Tom Pickard, gayle, email@example.com, jacqui brookes, evil eve, Sam Roberts, emma, James Kimber, phoenix, Ian Barnett, Claire Bethel, philip tamony, TRACEY, generic, Gord Reynolds, robert mould, Nick Sangster, Chris Martin, Bexhillian , joey, steph, Eve, Sarah, spanky, teresa, Honey, rich, badbob, kirsty s, jay, Mike Morgan, Ashley lewis, Marge, micheal, laura brockhurst, Mike Cope, Caroline, Marva Geroge, tom pickard sk8 master, Daniel Allen, Lynda, Ed, John, tony Mc P, vibeman, anthony campbell, Tim Gale, Jame Brown, craig cartwright, Steve, hitman
Last updated: 2012-07-20
More stuff about Bexhill on Sea
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bexhill on Sea Knowhere Board