Local Bands in Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex*
Yet to make it big but definitely worth a listen
You can tell us more about Bexhill on Sea.
- RED.WAS.HERE vicky bass less than three. these guys are amazing. red was here is like alternative, they're good. vicky bass plays acoustic guitar and sings. and less than three are kinda pop-ish
- Composer Nathan Whitington lived in Manor Road for ten years!!!
- I'm told that a new rock and roll band not to be missed is called "not guilty". The band is made up of some ex members of odawa and now play in and around st leonards. They have played at alexander park and eastbourne pavillion and pulled a huge crowd.
- barnett, good old barnett lol well... meh dunno
- It seems that Odawa band have recently disbanded due to poor health. However, several of the remaining members, mostly aged over 50 have formed another band. A bunch of "old fogies" definately not, the guitarist is one of the best I've be heard locally for some years. This band could give some of the younger bands a run for their money. I would suggest that if you enjoy all types of music from the 50's - to date, including blues, do some research, find out their name and go see them, it's well worth it.
- kastaway safe 13 .....................
- ODAWA - an excellent new band on the scene who's members are all ex-pro players over the age of 50. The lead guitarist lives in Bexhill and is the best I've heard for a long time, playing in a range of techniques from Marvin to Clapton. The name of the band ODAWA (I'm told) means "Circle of Life". If you get an opportunity to see this band, take it.. They play a good selection of MOR and some Modern Country Music. A pleasure to listen to and I understand a CD is on the way during 2006. Watch out for ODAWA.
- They all play at scumscene. Hmmm only one worth raving about is mumm-ra I suppose. bit overated if you ask me.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: benjamin, Annie, sales, Ian Moore, Toni, g staples, Nick Culliss, Tony N, Matt, paul haldane, Jim, Rad Harry, rosie, tony bird, Baby Jenks, maria, chloe thomson , jon, pO, InvestmentpropertyReversions.com, Morris Hutton, Matt Levitt, Derek Crawley, Amanda, Alans, Scott, no one, cat, Laura, Sadhana, hollie, BEER MONSTER, Matthew Bliss, CommsAndSound, Shar, eric gilbert, Tara Panice, chrissy, Dean Pelling, Sossij, keithsadler, Annie M, Will Miller, steve hardie, carolyn, Mackie!, Peter Jones, R. TALBOT, rachel, Patrick, Emma Mercer, helen, lafish, max, ali, alan, Ian Pickup, Tom Pickard, gayle, firstname.lastname@example.org, jacqui brookes, evil eve, Sam Roberts, emma, James Kimber, phoenix, Ian Barnett, Claire Bethel, philip tamony, TRACEY, generic, Gord Reynolds, robert mould, Nick Sangster, Chris Martin, Bexhillian , joey, steph, Eve, Sarah, spanky, teresa, Honey, rich, badbob, kirsty s, jay, Mike Morgan, Ashley lewis, Marge, micheal, laura brockhurst, Mike Cope, Caroline, Marva Geroge, tom pickard sk8 master, Daniel Allen, Lynda, Ed, John, tony Mc P, vibeman, anthony campbell, Tim Gale, Jame Brown, craig cartwright, Steve, hitman
Last updated: 2009-04-21
More stuff about Bexhill on Sea
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bexhill on Sea Knowhere Board