Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Bexhill on Sea.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Yep there is one
- There's a shop on Sackville Road, not sure of the name but they have some pretty cool guitars in there.
- Birds Music is about to put on the biggest music show ever seen in southern england 24th. september 2009 at the Manor Barn Bexhill.....T.V. Radio...and more...go to www.birdsmusiccentre.co.uk
- Birds Music has now been in business for fifty years and still gives the best service and prices anywhere!!!!!! and yes Tony bird is still alive and gigging ........still the best....
- the shop near the library. can't remember the name
- Bony Turds....he will rip you off, sell you 2nd hand as new etc. but there really isn't anywhere else. go to eastbourne!
- Birds Music. Good for amps and small speaker setup. Loads of guitar strings and repairables.
- Birds Music in Sackville Road has a comprehensive range of equipment but beware of being treated like a second class citizen or even being ignored. The guy spends all day on the phone.
- van den burgs, couple of blokes smoking fags and playing cards old day, can find some good stuff in there but mainly tony turd stuff so meh if u want to buy gd gear go to GAK in brighton, not bonners in eastbourne they'll strip u off ur money
- birds yet everytime me and my friend go in there hes allways on the phone
- Birds music shop in Sackville Road have a good selection of equipment although sometimes it's a bit overpriced. Also, Tony can be a bit "overbearing" and over-opinionated about his choice of stock/products. It's difficult. often impossible to negotiate a "deal" when buying.
- Town Hall Square
- www.Commsandsound.com from Bexhill Has A New Tel No 01424 848 400,
Commsandsound Stock Hughes & Kettner Guitar Amps,Combos & Valve footswitchs along with EV & HK PA equipment & Shure,Sennheiser Microphones , Plus Cables Connectors Etc, The Hire dept will supply everything you need & the installation dept will install it all.
- Martins Music, legend.
- BIRDS MUSIC, run by Tony Bird (ex-funcadelic keyboard master from 'High Flyin' Electric Bird'). Superb selection of playable guitars, amps & accessories. Keyboards, PA's & Mixing equipment. Some classical gear - not too much folk! Nuff said?
- Birds Music Sackville Road or Martens in Town Hall Square
- Boney-Tird's. Sells nothing but nasty cheap plywood guitars. A bit pushey on selling Peavey goods. "no you don't wnat a fender, you want Peavey....
- Tony Bird - still got a guitar I bought there 15 years ago. Used to be a bit patronising as I recall. But I would be too if I had to deal with the majority of guitarists.
- Dont forget Dean Pelling Woodwind & Brass - a great shop if you are a woodwind or brass player (or thinking of becoming one!)
- Martins music!
- Birds in Sackville Road sells everything, sometimes has good second hand stuff.
- For those who take their music a bit more seriously! Martens Music in Town Hall Square for pianos, sheet music and various types of instruments; Birds in Sackville Road mainly for electrical stuff (eg. keyboards, guitars, amps and mikes, etc), and Dean Pelling in Windmill Drive for Woodwind and Brass. See, this site can be useful after all!
- Guns and Banjos. Bloody scary.
- Birds has been going for ever
- martins music
- Is Tony Bird still alive?
- Bony Turds.
- Birds music I hope these shops are still here as I left Bexhill ten years ago!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: benjamin, Annie, sales, Ian Moore, Toni, g staples, Nick Culliss, Tony N, Matt, paul haldane, Jim, Rad Harry, rosie, tony bird, Baby Jenks, maria, chloe thomson , jon, pO, InvestmentpropertyReversions.com, Morris Hutton, Matt Levitt, Derek Crawley, Amanda, Alans, Scott, no one, cat, Laura, Sadhana, hollie, BEER MONSTER, Matthew Bliss, CommsAndSound, Shar, eric gilbert, Tara Panice, chrissy, Dean Pelling, Sossij, keithsadler, Annie M, Will Miller, steve hardie, carolyn, Mackie!, Peter Jones, R. TALBOT, rachel, Patrick, Emma Mercer, helen, lafish, max, ali, alan, Ian Pickup, Tom Pickard, gayle, email@example.com, jacqui brookes, evil eve, Sam Roberts, emma, James Kimber, phoenix, Ian Barnett, Claire Bethel, philip tamony, TRACEY, generic, Gord Reynolds, robert mould, Nick Sangster, Chris Martin, Bexhillian , joey, steph, Eve, Sarah, spanky, teresa, Honey, rich, badbob, kirsty s, jay, Mike Morgan, Ashley lewis, Marge, micheal, laura brockhurst, Mike Cope, Caroline, Marva Geroge, tom pickard sk8 master, Daniel Allen, Lynda, Ed, John, tony Mc P, vibeman, anthony campbell, Tim Gale, Jame Brown, craig cartwright, Steve, hitman
Last updated: 2011-04-28
More stuff about Bexhill on Sea
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bexhill on Sea Knowhere Board