Live Music Venues in Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Bexhill on Sea.
Live Music Venues
- Bexhill Rowing Club upstairs occassionally have open mic nights
- Vampire weekend played at the De La Warr recently & beardy man has aswell. I think they're heading in the right direction.
- enter shikari played hastings. red.was.here is an amazing band based in bexhill - give them a listen on mysace.
- De La Warr has imrpoved a bit, get some great music there. From Bollywood Brass to Cloud Ten (local band)
- carlisle, marina fountain, nowhere in bexhill its too shit
- Lilly Langtree's in Hastings host various bands playing mainly Country Music or similar. (We saw Odawa playing there live in November. They were fantastic.
- The Crypt, have seen a few decent local bands playing there as well as Electric Six
- The HARP, The Bell, wow is that all???
- Carlisle, Hastings for 'The Darkness' style bondage bands.
- Not a lot of local music but plenty places in Hastings and Eastbourne
- In the summer there are usually raves by the beach at galley hill, where the boy racers with their 'souped up' nova's try to get their ends away...even though they areall hung like chinese mice!!!
- little common wheatsheaf
- The De la Warre Pavillion had some crap band nights on in a back room in the fall of the 90s. With added Beat-nik / Rainman poetry reading
- The dele war!
- I advise that evry1 should go 2 the bell on thursdays 2 c the cream of young local talent playing with their bands. sum of my friends play there and they're v good even if the other bands aren't that good its gr8 4 a laugh
- The de la warr pavillion for people over the age of 67!
and people under that age should have moved out ages ago, fools
- Ummm. I do not think this applies for Bexhill.
- Pub bands are the only option.
- De La warr Pavilion where I danced as a child, played the guitar,sung and played instruments with the King Offa School and Bexhill High. Hello Mr Sidney and Janice Blake you were the best music and dance teachers ever!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: benjamin, Annie, sales, Ian Moore, Toni, g staples, Nick Culliss, Tony N, Matt, paul haldane, Jim, Rad Harry, rosie, tony bird, Baby Jenks, maria, chloe thomson , jon, pO, InvestmentpropertyReversions.com, Morris Hutton, Matt Levitt, Derek Crawley, Amanda, Alans, Scott, no one, cat, Laura, Sadhana, hollie, BEER MONSTER, Matthew Bliss, CommsAndSound, Shar, eric gilbert, Tara Panice, chrissy, Dean Pelling, Sossij, keithsadler, Annie M, Will Miller, steve hardie, carolyn, Mackie!, Peter Jones, R. TALBOT, rachel, Patrick, Emma Mercer, helen, lafish, max, ali, alan, Ian Pickup, Tom Pickard, gayle, firstname.lastname@example.org, jacqui brookes, evil eve, Sam Roberts, emma, James Kimber, phoenix, Ian Barnett, Claire Bethel, philip tamony, TRACEY, generic, Gord Reynolds, robert mould, Nick Sangster, Chris Martin, Bexhillian , joey, steph, Eve, Sarah, spanky, teresa, Honey, rich, badbob, kirsty s, jay, Mike Morgan, Ashley lewis, Marge, micheal, laura brockhurst, Mike Cope, Caroline, Marva Geroge, tom pickard sk8 master, Daniel Allen, Lynda, Ed, John, tony Mc P, vibeman, anthony campbell, Tim Gale, Jame Brown, craig cartwright, Steve, hitman
Last updated: 2011-04-28
More stuff about Bexhill on Sea
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bexhill on Sea Knowhere Board