Record Shops in Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex*
The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Bexhill on Sea.
- There's a great new independent music store, Musi is not Dead, in Devonshire Road
- I've never seen a decent record shop around here, I just buy online.
- err no they dont
- old & gold
- Second Spin is the specialist record dealer, cds cassettes vinyl with a huge stock of classical, jazz, easy listening, vocal etc etc In Sackville Road Bexhill on Sea
- Go To Hastings
- Gold N' Old
- Baseline, the ONLY shop that sells a variety.
Old N gold for cheap metallica and Alice Cooper albums
- dickyz disz in Sackville Road isn't bad if you like old ska and bluebeat stuff
- Dickyz Dpskz isn't bad if you like old ska and bluebeat
- Old N Gold has a great selection of video's (especially classic films), c.d.'s (classical & modern )and now D.v.d's. All really excellent quality & cheap prices. Also one of the best Bookshops i have seen around. Excellent service i've been going there for years.
Second Spin for specific orders.
- There used to be a music shop in Sackvillle Road near the Bexhill Observer office
- i go to virgin hastings
- there is a shop in parkhurst rd called baseline182 - pretty damn good - the only music shop worth going into in bexhill
- Erm...wollies??? if u want to pay rip-off prices for music that comes in scuffed/scratched cases, which is far more cheaper in tesco's.
- There's a great new shop opened in Parkhurst Rd (Bassline 182). The 2 blokes are friendly and know their stuff, there's a good selection and you can get MODERN STUFF HERE! Hurrah! At Last!
- the 1 really old 1, actually thinking about it theres 2, fuk knows what there called,
- Forget it - go to Brighton. Unless you like really old stuff (and I mean really old, not retro), in which case Second spin is good and they know more about customer service than all the other shops in Bexhill put together.
- Second Spin Record shop in Sackville rd,for specialist music is great and Old and GOLDshop in sackville rd. for those records from the sixties etc,both worth a visit
- Martins music (town square)
Very good shop they also sell backing tracks,lyrics etc.
- Old 'n Gold sells second hand videos, cd's and cassettes. Not exactly what some might be looking for, but quality is generally pretty good. Second Spin sell jazz, blues, classical, musical, older 'pop', etc - anything really that isn't current. Great for Music Buffs - but my kids buy their tapes and cd's at Woollies (or Hastings).
- Second spin is one of a dying breed of shops that care about customers and will get you any music in any form if it is humanly possible - Wow - (what is this other guy talking about - has he been in the shop in the last ten years - if not - ignore all he has to say)
- "Second Spin" on Sackville Road (if it's still there..) has some great old LPs, some fair-to-middling CDs and a 'wide' selection of videos - where else can you find "Henry's Cat" right next to "Big and Bouncy"?
- old 'an' gold cheap cd's sold by others purchased at a cheaper price
- There aren't any so dont even try and find any second spin is SHIT and so the only place to go is either Virgin in Hastings (Hastings being the hell hole human sewr of society)
or Our price in Eastbourne! I know which I would choose
- Remember Flyright?
- Second Spin can be quite good.
- Second Spin can usually get the good rock albums
- w h smith (if you like grandma stuff)
- Guess what? Woolworths.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: benjamin, Annie, sales, Ian Moore, Toni, g staples, Nick Culliss, Tony N, Matt, paul haldane, Jim, Rad Harry, rosie, tony bird, Baby Jenks, maria, chloe thomson , jon, pO, InvestmentpropertyReversions.com, Morris Hutton, Matt Levitt, Derek Crawley, Amanda, Alans, Scott, no one, cat, Laura, Sadhana, hollie, BEER MONSTER, Matthew Bliss, CommsAndSound, Shar, eric gilbert, Tara Panice, chrissy, Dean Pelling, Sossij, keithsadler, Annie M, Will Miller, steve hardie, carolyn, Mackie!, Peter Jones, R. TALBOT, rachel, Patrick, Emma Mercer, helen, lafish, max, ali, alan, Ian Pickup, Tom Pickard, gayle, email@example.com, jacqui brookes, evil eve, Sam Roberts, emma, James Kimber, phoenix, Ian Barnett, Claire Bethel, philip tamony, TRACEY, generic, Gord Reynolds, robert mould, Nick Sangster, Chris Martin, Bexhillian , joey, steph, Eve, Sarah, spanky, teresa, Honey, rich, badbob, kirsty s, jay, Mike Morgan, Ashley lewis, Marge, micheal, laura brockhurst, Mike Cope, Caroline, Marva Geroge, tom pickard sk8 master, Daniel Allen, Lynda, Ed, John, tony Mc P, vibeman, anthony campbell, Tim Gale, Jame Brown, craig cartwright, Steve, hitman
Last updated: 2012-07-20
More stuff about Bexhill on Sea
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bexhill on Sea Knowhere Board