Skateboarding Spots in Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Bexhill on Sea.
- There's always people skating around the back of the De La Warr!
- de la warrs the way forward. the 9 set at ravenside near kfc.
- Tiny ledge in front of train station. good for a laugh, but thats about it
- erm de la warr? i dunno dont skate anymore
- WE GET FINNED
- Its worth going to bexhill just to get a glimpse of the might Egon "Rowley" Renolds. Watch out for half tramp half goat bloke by the name of Tarmac tom, i recommend skating the beach as its more intresting that the rest of the town.
- the car park round KFC, perfect 9 set. Although many chavs locating it seeing as there are no speed bumps set in place yet.
- Collonades, just outside LifeGuard Post.
- All along the seafront from Galley Hill to the Sovereign Cafe near Egerton Park
- theres a new sk8 spot really good solid marble ledge down 6 set wit nice long handrail perfect for bs crooks down turn left at barrack road and climb ova bout 3 ft wall and its perfect ground for sk8in and lovely stairs and rails
- church car park little common school tom pickards group
- The Bed Centre - There is a real steep flat bank and a massive drop and loads of other stuff to skate.
Manor Barn - Perfect marble 12 stair with low solid gold handrail.
Bexhill skatepark - really grippy surface with absolutely NO knife weilding rats getting in the way and a real low rail perfect for switch backlips.
- The new skatepark is now open in the middle of sidley, turn left at the fish and chip shop it's £5 to get in. There is an LPB demo there on the 25th August 2003. BE THERE!!!
- Bexhill isn't a skating mecca but most people hang out at the DeLa Warr Pavilion on the sea front - there's some benches and a bunch of steps and ledges. The town is awesome for BMX as the home of the legendary Backyard Jams - check out Sidley Woods and the BMX track at Sidley Recreation Ground.
- top of galley hill now has a small skate park like only a jump
- Skateboards? In Bexhill? Don't be ridiculous! Can't allow skateboards here. Or bikes. Or roller blades. Pavements and promenade are meant for mobile chairs. Park is meant for dog walking. There is finally hope for a skateboard park - after 15-odd years of begging - but don't hold your breath.
- Galley Hill, Bexhill Beach
- skateboeard ramps on galley hill
- walls, steps, sidley - no one cares
- The seafront.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: benjamin, Annie, sales, Ian Moore, Toni, g staples, Nick Culliss, Tony N, Matt, paul haldane, Jim, Rad Harry, rosie, tony bird, Baby Jenks, maria, chloe thomson , jon, pO, InvestmentpropertyReversions.com, Morris Hutton, Matt Levitt, Derek Crawley, Amanda, Alans, Scott, no one, cat, Laura, Sadhana, hollie, BEER MONSTER, Matthew Bliss, CommsAndSound, Shar, eric gilbert, Tara Panice, chrissy, Dean Pelling, Sossij, keithsadler, Annie M, Will Miller, steve hardie, carolyn, Mackie!, Peter Jones, R. TALBOT, rachel, Patrick, Emma Mercer, helen, lafish, max, ali, alan, Ian Pickup, Tom Pickard, gayle, firstname.lastname@example.org, jacqui brookes, evil eve, Sam Roberts, emma, James Kimber, phoenix, Ian Barnett, Claire Bethel, philip tamony, TRACEY, generic, Gord Reynolds, robert mould, Nick Sangster, Chris Martin, Bexhillian , joey, steph, Eve, Sarah, spanky, teresa, Honey, rich, badbob, kirsty s, jay, Mike Morgan, Ashley lewis, Marge, micheal, laura brockhurst, Mike Cope, Caroline, Marva Geroge, tom pickard sk8 master, Daniel Allen, Lynda, Ed, John, tony Mc P, vibeman, anthony campbell, Tim Gale, Jame Brown, craig cartwright, Steve, hitman
Last updated: 2010-03-29
More stuff about Bexhill on Sea
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bexhill on Sea Knowhere Board