The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Bexhill on Sea.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Whatever happened to the gay night at a club in London Road. It was fantastic and there was never any trouble?
- erm dunno
- The seagulls are a menace. They create and leave piles of filth everywhere which is never cleaned up. They often dive bomb elderly citizens who walk in the streets and they squark all day and all night long, throughout the town. It's like having a plague of flying rats. The authorities seem quite happy to ignore this issue which I'm sure will one day soon become quite a serious health hazzard.
- The Manhattan cafe serves a mean cappuccino and has great decor, v. relaxing.
- It's drab in winter, too windy
- The Bogs & Bombsites of Bexhill Tour.
- We Love Bexhill
- I stayed in Bexhill from the age of 15 to 24 and believe me there was a not a lot to do.
- keep away from sidley, unless of course u enjoy feeling unsafe and unclean
- this is the funniest site ever im so glad i found it by accident im not the only one with opinions of bexhill.
- the birth place of british motor racing was formed by two people racing along the seafront. not by a race track
- SIDLEY IS SCUM!!!
- Elderly Homeowners Equity Release.
A service to elderly homeowners in East Sussex who require a CASH SUM to make life a little easier
provide for essentials or to have a holiday or to improve their propert to make it more comfortable.
- For whoever it was that was wondering, Nick Sangster is mostly alive and well, and in contact with a few others that were mentioned - I'm contactable through this site - is there a Hobgoblin connection?
- Apparently Bexhill saw "The Birth of British Motor Racing". Where exactly? Not sure where in Bexhill you'd fit anything resembling a race track. Perhaps there is some truth in the rumour that the sign-writers got it wrong, and Bexhill in fact saw "The Birth of Comedy", after the Marx brothers spent a weekend staying in a local hostel but were promptly ejected after Groucho left cigar-burns on the bedclothes, and Harpo kept the other guests awake with his constant musical renditions.
- Don't think the town is a shit-hole just because the station is so bad.
- Just thought I'd let you know that Desmond Lewlleyn Tragically died in a car crash on Christmas-eve, so please put a note on the page convaying the message,
- Where are you now? Alison Bough, Sarah Jerkins Antonia Llopart Nicholas Sangster Jeremy Dodge Jacky Mitchell Alison Robbins Alison Stockford Jenny Pellet Susan Stoner Karina Sargent
- This is not a noticeboard - please use the boards for exchanging info. I will leave the personal messages up for a while because I am not a heartless bastard.
All my love,
A Knowhere Janitor.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: benjamin, Annie, sales, Ian Moore, Toni, g staples, Nick Culliss, Tony N, Matt, paul haldane, Jim, Rad Harry, rosie, tony bird, Baby Jenks, maria, chloe thomson , jon, pO, InvestmentpropertyReversions.com, Morris Hutton, Matt Levitt, Derek Crawley, Amanda, Alans, Scott, no one, cat, Laura, Sadhana, hollie, BEER MONSTER, Matthew Bliss, CommsAndSound, Shar, eric gilbert, Tara Panice, chrissy, Dean Pelling, Sossij, keithsadler, Annie M, Will Miller, steve hardie, carolyn, Mackie!, Peter Jones, R. TALBOT, rachel, Patrick, Emma Mercer, helen, lafish, max, ali, alan, Ian Pickup, Tom Pickard, gayle, email@example.com, jacqui brookes, evil eve, Sam Roberts, emma, James Kimber, phoenix, Ian Barnett, Claire Bethel, philip tamony, TRACEY, generic, Gord Reynolds, robert mould, Nick Sangster, Chris Martin, Bexhillian , joey, steph, Eve, Sarah, spanky, teresa, Honey, rich, badbob, kirsty s, jay, Mike Morgan, Ashley lewis, Marge, micheal, laura brockhurst, Mike Cope, Caroline, Marva Geroge, tom pickard sk8 master, Daniel Allen, Lynda, Ed, John, tony Mc P, vibeman, anthony campbell, Tim Gale, Jame Brown, craig cartwright, Steve, hitman
Last updated: 2011-10-28
More stuff about Bexhill on Sea
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bexhill on Sea Knowhere Board