Hookup Spots in Billericay, Essex*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Billericay.
- Back of the Duke of York, South Green. Meet up there with my minceir mates before we go out on the tiles.
- 40 acre woods,queens park
- So, just who are these herberts coat tails hanging to. Forget the 70's, 80's and 90's. You want the original crew from the 60's. Now, that was the time lol. From there I went on to lead the Billericay Bastards and put the town on the map.
- Yeah i remember the shape house in south green, my mate was one of the first tennants,mainly full of baz retards though, like that kaffir wanker carl fraizer....pass park, langham park and dossin at Les powells house were a grin...(Scott RIP)caving in heads in the high street after chuckin out time in the rising sun was a fave past time....tend to agree with earlier posts,,,young south green posse members of today are all little tossers hangin on the rep of our generation 85-90, spent time at lake meadows.... mainly fucking fat slag bushpigs picked up in the high street....yeah in them days the heads at lake meadows were shit scared of south green, we used to fuck their bitches in their own back yard!!!!
- USED TO DOSS DOWN THE GREEN MYSELF FROM AROUND 85-1990 AND HAVE THE PISS OUT OF PEOPLE WALKING BY....CHUCKING EGGS, BRICKS AT THE BUSES WAS ALSO A GREAT PAST TIME, ARE THOSE RETARD BROTHERS STILL SPITTING AT CARS? GLAD TO SEE THE YOUTH OF TODAY ARE CARRYING ON WITH TRADITION OF DOSSIN DOWN THE SHOPS, THE HOT KNIFE CREW WERE FCKING LEGENDS OF THE FOG, HAD THE PLEASURE OF MANY SESSIONS IN THE KITCHEN WITH THE HEAD OVER THE GAS STOVE.....LIVE IN SOUTH AFRICA NOW AND AM A WELL RESPECTED PROPERTY BROKER.....TOUGH ON THE STREETS TOUGH IN BUSINESS, SOUTH GREEN SHOPS WAS A GREAT EDUCATION
- Suncorner bled, everyfriday waste up and a bit of zawabatsu floatin round.
- The Purple was named cos calling it a green was too "mundane" and I remeber giving you a bunk up that tree. Matt
- the parks gr8 but theres loadsa otha places even just the highstreet is kl
- Abby you sound fit! Go liberals!
- jease some people on here talk some shite, i couldnt read the 1st post - i guess it was in german, either that or they must be so very cool.derhhhh
lake meadows is in the middle = ok, u can smoke stuff anywhere - no one cares, but the fields on rosebay avenue are less busy and more chilled out
- The bike shed in Billericay school.
- If you like a game of Scrabble (any age from 12 - 90) - why not try the Scrabble Club? Meets every Wednesday at 7pm at the Rose Hall Chapel Street. All degrees of skill welcome!!
- Lake Meadows
- gotta hang at LAKE MEADOWS itz wicked n itz proberli da onli place in Billericay where ya can c all da peeps frm ya skl at da same place!
luvin da woods if ya just wanna hang bout n gossip, so itz gotta b lake meadows xemzx
- I AM A TRUE SOUTH GREENER,YOU LITTLE KIDS SAYIN U KNOW SOUTH GREEN!! NOT AT ALL! WHEN ME AND MY MATES USED TO RUN THE MANNOR WE USED TO GET PISSED UP MINI MEADOWS WID ALL DAY BOYS, HAVE HOUSE PARTYS AT NUMBER 5 (THE SHAPE HOUSE)GO ROUND MY MATES EVERY NIGHT AND GET OUT OF IT. WE RULED THEM SHOPS THEN, AND YOU LITTLE KIDS DONT KNOW ANY THING ABOUT THE TRUTH OF SOUTH GREEN. WE MADE IT WHAT IT WAS!!!!!!! NOW THSES LITTLE TWATS JUST HANG AROUND THEIR TRYING TO CARRY ON OUR REP, BUT THEY WILL NEVER MAKE IT.
- There aren't any - try the carnival that comes to sun corner once a year - you never know! maybe also the pubs - beer goggles do wonders for ugly girls apparently!
- oit you aint even got a clue about south greener. yes this is from a true south greener, nothing better than coming from a true greener. yuo lot only tink its bad coz ur to scared to say it to our faces. listen now bruv i know who yuo lot are who are sayin dis shit bout us and be warned we ain happy!!!!!!!!!!1
- The best place to go on a Monday night is Langham park to the Youth club, no fights, lots of things to do + free drinks and cheap sweets I think its called the "The Bus" its even FREE to get in.
- GARY BROOKS IS THE MOST FAMOUS PERSON IN BILLERICAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- It has to be the park...good ol' lake meadows...many good and (mostly) bad encounters there. Fancy a quickie? A fight? Mugging?
- Watch 4 all the rudeboys down the Park and u will find them up the highstreet as well
- stuarts is now open for all young women of billericay thats where the hunks are hiding
- i is part of the "station crew" as you call it but whos da nob who grassed about all the drugs down there?cheers maybe you are the reason theres so much po po around these days you should keep ur mouth shut
- down lake meadows, but beware there are da hardcore rut-tings there now, wating to bash ya! if u know us ur k, if u dnt beware!
- lake meadows + lambrin @ 99p = many larfs
- Howz bout jus hangin on da green outside south green shops! ders neva really 2 much trouble round der n its wel conviniant! n e 1 needs a drink or snack; the shops r rite der! me n mi m8s hang der al da time, we live local so der aint no lengthy walk der wen we wanna meet up, n if we get bored den langham park n passingham park aint far- 5 mins walk! der aint really loadz 2 do in Billericay, kids need more, its all bout makin ur own fun but sumtimes u jus can't fink of n e fing so com on council, wor ur magic- u can do bette dan a cheesey lil hut fing which, by da way, iz wel uncomfy! 1 more fing n'al, id like 2 make a BIG shout out 2 mi 2 bezzi m8s n fab boyfriend,u couldn't find betta m8s n e where! so HI DE HI PEEPS! LOVE YA AL LOADZ! 2 BIG-lil, ShOrTiE,n of course mi sXy boyfriend Stud! BI! LOADZALUV Me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Langham park, football, beer - perfect way to pass the summer nights
- the bench outside slip disc's
- lake meadows when the g.c.s.e's finished, pretenending to be really old by going there after school after nipping home to get changed.
- anyone who was anyone on the mod scene in the 80's would be outside Boots in the high street - honest it was great at the time..... maybe it was a case of "you had to be there!"
- The Billericay rude boys are fools. Just because someone dresses different to them they are instantly grungers. Yeah your clever, i dress a tad different i.e. bigger jeans and different brands yet i listen to nothing mor etan UK hip hop..is that really grunge you uneducated fools? Get a life and start doing something more constructive than shouting abuse at people you dont even know
- LAKE MEADOWS PARK MAN!!! THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN WE USED TO MEET OUTSIDE THE CAFE AND GET DRUNKARD ON CIDER! OH THOSE YOUNG SUMMER NITE'S GETTIN WRECKED!
- Who on Earth gave the pathetically out-dated view about 'Basildon sluts'? For God's sake, you Billericay people are so pathetic! You cant stand anyone who's not from your closed off, inbred little community to step foot in your town! You make me so sick.
- hi i'm abby and i'm a youth in Billericay, i read a message talking about how there's nothing to do for under 16s, but what about over 16s who are under 18! I hang around in South Green and me and my friends are always harrassed by old people who think we are up to no good...but there is just nowhere to go! the council thought they would get people away from the problem area of the shops but guess what their solution is...basically an uncomfortable green bus shelter right opposite the shops!!! I know a youth centre wouldn't work because of the fights and so does everyone else...but if there is no solution why are we given so much hassle! you moan when we just sit around and watch tv and you moan when we are with our friends...make your minds up! young people have always hung around like we do...we don't want organised fun! so either come up with a viable solution or find something else to moan about... P.S has anyone noticed the worrying level of BNP leaflets about...BNPs YOU SUCK!!! why is the town ruled by conservatives when clearly, from past experience, we can see that they do nothing for us...VOTE LIBERAL!
- definitely the fishers hous where we can all hang out and get totally stond man!
- Gotta b Lake Meadows or Sun cORNER
- Billericay Station a crew of people most from the Billericay and Mayflower school hang around trying to sell on drugs for older people, u also get older people waiting in there cars to serve up, everything is ment to be availiabe down there cocaine, ecstasy, cannabis, Speed, LSDs even Herrorin
- If you are out to get stoned and you want to keep a low profile from the police, Outwood common is your best bet it ideal you got miles to run if you get the chase also it is well prepared got indian, chinnese, fish n chip shop all wot u need for a good night
- the bench outside caffe uno. the only people who hang out here, are those who can't afford to go in to the blockbuster across the high street. And to be cool enough to hang out here, the boys have to own a bike, or get a backie on one, and the girls have to look like basildon sluts.
- The fair at sun corner - every bank holiday I think! Perfect place for cider drinking, walzing and eyeing up the local grease monkeys
- little cafe place in the park for a cheeky gathering
- a bench
- that hellhole quilters
- Sun Corner Park in the summer, by the swings.
- The subway by Billericay School for all the schoolkids bunking off to
smoke and write obscene graphiti. Likewise Mill Meadows Nature Reserve,minus
- Langham Crescent or Passingham Park for the South Green crew.Don't go there at night or alone.
- Lake Meadows park is where quite a lot of people hang out. Its Ok but I remember having to watch out for when the gates close at 11pm.
- I love Billericay, and it is only when you leave you begin to realise that you actually miss the place. I spent 15 years living in Norsey Rd, Billericay when one day i was told that we were going to live in Kangaroo country (australia, sydney) that i felt sad leaving the place. Sure there is not much for us youngsters to do, but dont you people ever use a thing called public transport? What about Chelmsford, Lakeside or even the newish Bluewater. It be honest when i look back at Billericay i remeber being down at my favourite spot at Lake Meadows. Going down there at night was fun and hanging around gossiping to your best mates about who you are gonna ask out or if they like you or who you think the bitch of the month is or even playing a bit of footy in the park. All the chldish things you did made you laugh and you remember them.
- I here that Mayflower school has given birth to a talented local band called 'Lounge Act' - I have been to see them loads at the Army and Navy and I think they are playing there on the 30th December at 9:00pm. If you want to see a great band with a great future then get yourself down there.
- May I suggest the Rising Sun, they aren't too bothered about age!!
- Does anyone remember 'The Purple' Our sacred playground for many summer holidays from Buttsbury junior school.
(Around 1986-1990 - How it got that name, I don't recall - please enlighten me). In the area of Cranmer Close
Did anyone else spend their hazy summer days of old there? Was it just me who could never climb that tree and
had to grab the swing seat first, without falling off my bike in the process!! Amy Dobson
- This has no moved away from lake meadows to outside the alldays store on stock road
- The town centre seems to be favoured by the wee nippers
- Outside Bushhall shops of course, i.e Barrats and Alldays (all the Mayflower kids get it together here)even when school is LONG over.
- Lake Meadows Park, any time between 11am and 1pm at weekends and 6pm to 10pm on weekdays.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: BRIAN, Mark Tranchant, Thierry Henri, Kevin Kennedy, Tony Stacey, 555555555555555555555, andy goldsmith, The Legend, David Lindsey, william crisleigh, Michael Heffernan, Jonathan Morley, Gary Brooks, The Real Esteban, ryan who is 12 years old, kate, Vicky, Emma Douglas, sam lewis, j.dodd, barry drake, Dave, Natalie, true south greener, M, Pink Laydee, muay thai, Elwin Cockett, Mark Crosby, Paul Reeve, Sue Malloy, Garry, Karen, Paul Dean, John Buchanan, l belton, Simon, Tony Stac ey, Madeleine Knight, Gyppo George, Liz Fisher, mayflowa, rothschildcowgirl, Phil Wheeler, margaret simpson, Lisa, tekneek, andrea, karen fisher, Gayboy Minceir , marisa, Peter, nutty, Karin, Steve A, Charlie Atkinson, Nigel Reeve, Jo March, DAN, gemma, Jammy, Sam, Ben, Jack Anorry, james wheatley, billbo bagins, Ben G, Noel, Bob Stevens, neilcrocker, phil.gahan, timo, samantha tappin, Emma Wood, lee tribe, Ziggy, jimbojones, Izzy, claire phillips, Farmer Barleymow, David Baker, Sanjay Mackintosh, brian potter, isla, K, Steve Unite, Paul Golder, rage fan, mark, GARY DE MOLL, Matt, Ben Black, Sam in Bristol., peter pikey, FLUBaaaa, sue cope, Sally, Clare, Victoria, Sue (Nee Clifford), andrew schrader, Jon Buttler, andrew coster, steve, john stephenson, john jones, Paul, RAsaq, lauren mallen, masterquiff, Nicholas Christian, paul robinson, Jon Buttle, Tony, Adam Phillips, firstname.lastname@example.org, Joe Livid, christopher blaire, Tina Wiseman, The big Guy, Zapp Brannigan, ali, pete kelley, emma, Sue, Emily Harrendence, Drizz, Alan Manjerineo, generic, Gill 'Butch' Sparks, G, joan conner, Mike Hunt, Amy D., Sarah, billericay boys, Tom Butler-Moor, Abby, Holly M, Baillie, Ben Rier, jonathan knill, CHELSEA PAT, Bull, Alan Prior
Last updated: 2012-02-12
More stuff about Billericay
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Billericay Knowhere Board