Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Bingley.
- THE EMPTY RESERVOIR NEAR ST IVES FOR BIKE RACES
- Quaker Hill used to be a laugh. And of course ye olde precint
- hello I'm one of the feellas rediculed in ANDREW from windstuments publicity campain.I WON'T WASTE MY TIME WITH LEGAL ACTION. I'll just slip in one day this week and Fuckin hit him.I'm not one of 'Maidens roadies I'm a well respected pro guitarist I'm also very fuckin hard and Andrew will find it very hard to criticise the brutal beating I intend to lend him
- Well, there is no where to "hang' in bingley to be honest, the chavs usually hang outside the spar. But there is Myrtle Park.
- Prince of Wales park was always good for some underage drinking.
Also the plantpots we the meeting spot of all the trials riders
- the precinct is usually a good place
- Outside ABB's was orite! N the station, n the bandstand was orite till we started gettin pigged! The riverside walk is ok 2, n the precinct (sumtimes)
- The Suburban Style bar is a new upmarket addition to Bingley nightlife. The prices are a little higher but there are door droids on most nights to keep out the kids and the trouble-makers.
- Get yourself down to safeway carpark and smoke ganj wi the lads
- The plant pots- Starting point of all the local trials riders.
The Art Center- Skaters hang out
Prince of Wales- Drinking place for under 18's and test site for all things home made and explosive
- The precinct!
- urrgh god, the precinct and the trainstation. That seems like the cool place to be if you're 13 and think you're well hard. Bottle of cider anyone?
- RIVER SIDE WALK IS A GOOD PLACE BUT YOU HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR DOG CRAP
(PLENTY IN STOCK)
- Start of at the daily grind, don't pay to get in piss about on the ramp squash
a few baby bladers and take advantage of leon
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: johnny foster, toby, Richard Lancaster, caro, jonathan watson, Richard Johnson, martin, james, Rachel Maude, M Townson, fvbxf, Chris, crazed, richard jones, Miek, Gaz, Fi, debbie, peanut, Seb Howell, chris george, Richard Gunton, Larry Anderson, MICK TETLEY, annabel hardy, graeme, Roger W. Poultney, steve, Dave B, jason, Paul, yodey, zxjkp, Colin Vogt, S Langley, Beeco, michael, Bob, Peter Rushforth, Mick Watson, doug, Hamlet Hughes, will bryan, Andy Mackintosh, kenny, ali, Jessicka, nicola harrison, me, Andy Thorntron, ANDY, generic, Katie, ANDREW SWURSTNIGHTMARE, brian mcavanny, Splodge, Caz, mandy, Naz, Kathryn, firstname.lastname@example.org, charlie, Mať, simi, ROBBO, Paul Ashton, nathan sharkey, daniel buttkiss, catthebitch, n metcalfe, amy
Last updated: 2010-01-05
More stuff about Bingley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bingley Knowhere Board