Hookup Spots in Bognor Regis, West Sussex*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Bognor Regis.
- Liars that live in bognor regis get it checked out before you beleve them.
- the boating lake /why why why?did we let the b*****ds dig it up
- Bognor's a dump, i admit it, The arcade on the pier isn't too bad....espically if you know which machines give out cash. The parks are quite good for getting drunk....Apart from that...it's a dump
- well bognor has to be chav seaside capital of the uk, places where chavs meet are outside macdonalds, outside woolworths, at the skatepark and at most play parks in the town
- Oh Bognor is wonderful its full of tits fanny and butlins oh bognor is wonderful
- Visions - but only if you are a snog-a-dog or shag-a-slag night
- Corner on Collyer's Avenue
- isnt this a list of places to avoid unless u r a townie??? im one of the 7 grunjas in bognor and i never go to any of these places after dark, even if it is because of little kid hu think they're hard... in fact, i try not to go out into bognor even if it is light...
- Longbrook park, its great at night. Except the rozzer often likes to patrol there at nigth, looking for "youthful unrest".
- west park
- near safeways behind the bank thing opposite macdonalds
- The cool place is obviously the Arun Leisure Centre
- Eddies in Felpham all the kids wait outside or someone to buy their beer and fags!!!!!!!!!!!
- OH MY GOD! Bogna is shit go 2 Chi u freaks!Dere's nuffin 2 do, nowere 2 go, unless your a 60 year old holiday hu 'used to go caravaning there when I was a lad'.
- oh and the wonderful hotham park where all the teens(me included) sit and get drunk
- It's unbelievable that ANYONE thinks that McDonalds is the place to be. GET REAL!!! Bognor has changed A LOT since I lived there. Little teeny-boppers without a brain in their head. And the spelling is horrible. Where is the school system?
- Felpham- all the little sprats who cant get in the pubs go the to the southdowns bus stop and kinggeorges playing field. Hell yeah what memories are coming back to me now!
- nowhere really...maybe tesco..haha
- Actually, Pagham Beach with all that grass... goes back 'way farther back than just 15 years as a good place to gather...
- Pagham Beach is a must for any teanagers in Pagham, (outskirts of Bognor) there is the amusments etc in the summer but mostly there is sod all there except Alldays, but as this is gods waiting room al the youngsters have hung out there since I was 12 (Im only 25) and they still do now. Incedently despite all the cool places I have hungout in my time I actually met my husband there on a freezing booring sunday night in 1990 so it cant be that bad!!!
- All the childish freaks hang around any phone box showing off their idiotic poses to the local girls who generally dispise such childish behaviour of young males.
Butlins is a nice place but they don't allow yobs or young silly boys and girls.
The sea front is dead these days except when the 'Birdman of Bognor' is jumping off the pier but then most of the old folks should do that anyway.
- The Box. a measly skatepark consisting of a fun box with 4 transitions and a flat bank is just class...... but it also sux!
- hotham park
- WEST MEADS... IN THE PARK..
- Outside McDonalds on a Friday and Saturday because you look too young to get in the pubs
- Hotham Park Museum, where I met many a girlfriend
- 39 Club, Bognor Pier Arcade and Empire which is for all the ravers.
- ?39 Club? Bandstand. Various skate spots. Not anywhere special.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Little Karly Pilkboid, StanC-L, garry, Chris, Dr Mick, Sarah Blunden, NA, ashman, John Simpson, scott james, Ken Hannam, kate, VampireBloodGod, WARREN, John Scanlon, Kirsty, python2113, j eason, Chris Ross nee Harvey, J Cosgrove, AREA 51 REJECT, Andrew, Ron Cole...firstname.lastname@example.org, John Lennon, Simon, Fred Quimby, Kevin Eaton, Kevin stephenson, sarah, bill, hanida samsudin, Helga, Vince Grove, Nigel Bulley, Tissa Earl, paula, ash.g, mike, Pete Jenings, The Spiv, arlene peters, Gerry, Ken Scutt, shirley clements, wayne kerr, Hector Goo, Bryan Parsons, Sam, pete, tony, Andy Gilroy, Tim Hoad, Mary, David Cox, matthew booker, mozart, petesmith, Jan Cosgrove, David Turner, Terry Kirtland, MC, Allan Jones, Derek, Sevvy, Craig Jones, Jake Netherclift, alice, dave weston, Dan, Dave Turner, danny keet, Cathy, me x, baconbrain, Skeletor, Darrrrrrvid, Jenny white (nee Bray), Kevin Highley, Charlotte, Mark Hullett, roy course, Jess, Truth teller, Libby Nalepa, steve, Michael Jacobs, DaveG, Richard, Stan, hannah byrne, Ricky Coleman, ellie, nathan, Chris Carter, john huntingdon, Matt Day, Cathy Relf, Barry Silver, Terry, Tel, Malcolm Freeman, Laurence Perry, Freddie Foreman, Jay, Helen Short, Dr Michael Ford, joseph, Edward pain, VICKI SMITH, Helen, lindsay holmes, emma, Sue, Vicky Charles, Ash, Sarah Robinson, generic, Jo kemp, Callie, Joey T, Ian, dunno, Adam, dave mowat, paul mundt, Bernard Jacobs, Hannah, mb, alex cvijovic, email@example.com, P Taylor, John, m.stone, Vincent Osborn
Last updated: 2010-07-20
More stuff about Bognor Regis
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bognor Regis Knowhere Board