Hookup Spots in Boston, Lincolnshire*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Boston.
- Bench near footbridge on Horncastle Road, opposite chip-shop, in good view of B-Lez's house (always good place to hang up your wet trousers).
- Boston Central Park is a great place to just chat, have some lunch, eat an ice cream!
- Theres no such thing unless your good friends with Mandy 'Whore' i.e silly fat slapper/ex prossie/inbread.
- ppl usual meet-up at asda bout 1 o'clock
- best place to stand if you want to get served at the Post Office is the end of the queue.....OUTSIDE the Postoffice on the pavement. An interpreture would speed things up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- skatepark or anywhere really
- after dark vip lounge for those with a bit of class, i welcome break from the scum that clutter the main part.
- gotta b the park!!
- The legendary 'Scrubbers island' has to be my favourite!!
- The back of wollies on the steps, great for eating chips cheese and mayo in your school luch hour whilst 'avin a fag'
- The in the centre of town.... it's ded cute especially on a sunny day and they even have a little bird sanctuary bit. Aw!
- The Low semi-circular stone wall outside Maccy D's. (And when things 'move on' round the back of the stump)
- West street alot of hookers at night especially near the cinema.
- New mc donalds drive thru full of boy racers
- Outside JJBs, is a good place to meet your mates or outside Woolies if you don't mind townies (but lets face it, who doesn't mind townies!). A good place to eat Mcdonalds or Fish and Chips is at the Herbert Ingram memorial and outside the library. Good place to hang out is near the social security office and the police station. Or at the back of the stump or near spooky's.
- Top of queen street on bargate bridge ready for a full pub crawl into town is a good meeting point, pleasant views of the brown river.
- It's got to be outside Boots. The classic place for the Boston slapper to meet up with her equally reppellant friends.
- pilgrim fathers memorial - hook up spot for agrophobics anonymous
- No point in hooking up in boston as the entire resident populous are joeys
- In Superdrug doorway, waiting for the missus to leave bingo.
- Outside Woolies (being right in the centre of town) is a classic place to meet your friends whether you are going shopping or just hanging.
- i'll have u know that those 12 - 13 years old have a name! TOWNIES ! !
- mmmmmmm perhaps outside woolies where the 'oh so cool' townies often choose to meet. Be a blonde, wearin 6 inch heels n tacky new look gear n let ya vocab consist of probably 2 words n u'll fit in fine!
- The back ally down by the IQ
- Roundabout outside Boots... many's the hour we sat there swigging Woodpecker.
- Boston is great for the 10-12 year olds, they spend every night, sitting on benches in the freezing cold. by the time you are 13 your in the club!
- McDonalds seems to be a favourite spot for the not so many teenagers that don't get into any clubs
- I always dug the bench outside the chippy at the end of Norfolk Street/Horncastle Road. Best place to meet other people wearing long coats in '85...youth of today rejuvinate this place !
- The back of Boston college, about a hundred yards off the halfpipe with a large waxed curb. The ramp is bumpy and has a slight extension. Also the back of the libary with a drop, rails and walls.
- The new meeting place in Boston is the new Whetherspoons pub Moon
- The main place these days seems to be outside McDonalds in the Market Place especially for the boy racers.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mark Tyler, diane, Ross, craig, mark, karl eldrid, Lizzie Wilson, paddy woods, Samantha Bush, jen mckenzie, Lucy Holmes & Kayleigh Revell, caz, kevin, Mr Chuffy, maria, Esther Wallace, ex- bostonian, Glen Hilton, Sarah Keal, Rick West, hakan, James, lyndamurphy, charlotte booth, Gillian Blackstone, Kirk Green, Laura Hocknell, Adam Woods, katmandu, Charles Cater, kev g, steve, Akbar Del Piombo, Laura, Sedge Warbler, Jonathan May, monty, Paul, Ttorria, Scuff, Liam Ball, Helen!, Mark Hunter-Addy, herbert, Crystal, betty, Thomas Sims, Julie, chris, bob, simon rhoades, Janet Frogman, Pete Ilgrim, Red Jim, woody, peter maddison, Derry, Andrew Haw, Trippy, Diana Bird, soulboy, tJ, max, Sarah White, viv, JD, paul king, ali, p. maddison, Tee Dot Com, JJ, louis kirkham, Helen, kevin charity, Emma Baxter, Mike, me, David Avison, Jack, louis, generic, faye, Sarah Paddock, Katie, Jo, Leo, tony, marcus rollbar, JB-S, Smokey Mojo, mark isaac, jessica, crafties, Sarah, Chris Wander, pikey, maddy wilding, becky, The Lady of Coffee, Windy, Steve Broughton, Nathan, TARIK, Tom O'Brien, Katherine Birkett, Shaun, John, Marcus White, mrs L irving, adam eames, michael taylor, george
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Boston
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Boston Knowhere Board