Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs in Bracknell, Berkshire*
Derailleurs, sprockets, crank and clips - where to get them
You can tell us more about Bracknell.
Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- DONT go to Bracknell Cycles. Over priced for low grade parts and tools, shame because its Bracknells 'local bike shop.' Try Berkshire Cycles (Crowthorne) for wider choice of bicycles and better service. Alternatively try the internet (since you are on it) for parts.
- there used to be one bike shop other than halfords but both are gone
- BRACKNELL CYCLES IS A GOOD QUALITY BIKE SHOP WITH KNOWLEDGABLE PEOPLE WHO ARE FRIENDLY AND KNOW THEIR STUFF.IF THEY DON'T HAVE WHATS NEEDED THEY WILL GET IT VERY QUICKLY - EVEN NEXT DAY SOMETIMES.WHAT A GREAT SHOP EXCELLANT RANGE OF BMX BIKES TOO!!!
- BRACKNELL CYCLES IS THE ONLY BIKE SHOP IN THE CENTRE OF BRACKNELL,IT IS LOCATED NEAR WOOLWORTHS,IT SELLS LOTS OF BMX PRODUCTS.HALF-PIPE SPORTS LEFT WINNERSH WENT TO READING THEN CLOSED IN APPROX 2005.
MOUNTAIN TRAX AT WYEVALE NOW CLOSED.
BRACKNELL CYCLES SELLS ALL TYPES OF BIKES INCLUDING GIANT/GT/MONGOOSE MOUNTAIN BIKES
THIS IS A TOP SHOP !!!!
PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOP - USE IT OR LOOSE IT
GET RIDING AND KEEP FIT
- Bracknell cycles, avoid halfords tbh.
- The only BMX cycle shop in BRACKNELL is BRACKNELL CYCLES it has a large selection of BMX bikes,frames,forks,handlebars etc but you must ask - they are in special cabinets.
- Bracknell cycles in Charles sq.
- For BMX there is only a shop in Reading called Half Pipe Sports in merchants place off friar street.
- The best bike shop in the area is Mountain Trax in the Wyevale Garden Centre off Heathlands Road in Wokingham. Loads of stock plus all the latest Fox, Animal and Oakley gear. See Chris or Paul there.
- rock on halfords!!!!!
unfortunatley i have to go out of bracknell to sort out my dated kawasaki KT250
- Decent MTB shop - Crowthorne, Intension,run by Dick and Adrian, if they doesn't stock it, ask and they'll get it! Great at repairs, maintenence and fitting new parts too.
- ?? theres a place in crowthorne isnt there?
- We had a push bike shop but it has now closed due people in Bracknell now refuse to ride them as they are alway's pinched.
- The only one we did have 'Bike Bar' closed last week. it is really is that bad here.
- Mountain bike shop: The Bike bar is pretty crap these days, they only sell BMX and the three or four MTBs they have had since they opened. Starting to get a bit of attitude now under new management, but its all BMX. For decent MTB, crowthorne is a short trip away and boasts the good and getting better Berkshire Cycles, and not far from that (Ask for directions) Inside the Wokingham Wyvale garden centre is the excellent Mountain Trax (Check out the web site : Mountaintrax.co.uk) which is a bit pricey but excellent selection, and good guys once you get to know them. By the way, the Lookout woods are so cool, plenty of jump spots , XC and DH. Just open your eyes, and make your way outwards from the car park.
- The Bike Bar is rather good. Go there for your Orange P1s, Cannondales, Peugeots, etc. Ask for Woody.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: S, tim, kariana, Steve Merry, Steve Jones, Vic, sophi, Chris Pearce, Kay Harris, bov, neil, donna, g, Kym Jarvis, pickachu, Groin, adrian Kitachi, Pat, Reggie, caz, Gillian Scott, john lewis, AsH, Rob Mac, Gavin Newby, gus, dbaser, RoRy!!!!, Deb Harris, richard, Ali Gilbert, The Highlander, f1lbee, Hubble, Langdon Jones, Emma Giles, Simon, John Smith, sara, sarah, Rix, Matthew Wakefield, Holty, PETER, Roz F, Julio, Scooby, analisazrc, Dav, justin mansfield, Gerry, joe, Bird, SUNNIE UK, Jo, DeeJay Random, pete, The Ledgend Chris, Phil Johnson, Roy Birkinshaw, Tricky, Dale B, Rob Chin-Yue, ian reynolds, Lauren, ben, Serena, Sam Pearce, Robert Staniford, david wakefield, rebecca woodgates, Keith Milner, Andy, Glynis, KH, Matt, CrackJimmy, Jim, PETER WILLIAMS, K marchant, Dan, Taffy Turner, Steve Ray, Bruce, Mark Pearson, Julia Green, wednesday, Steve Allen, dave, tyger, bekki, gggggggg, none, AL, lullu, nicola pither, TDUB, David Todd, Jim Hendricks, Porter, Justina Jenner, kemi ifeakandu, carla beacham, dave ruddle, C Lewis, Trudy Eperon, j. clarke, Tony Bradley, karen dudeck, Jacco, Heather, andy cent, Pharma808, email@example.com, Alan King, david, Stewart Denew, Kay H, Victoria Harrington, Henry, Mike Taylor, Sarah-Beth Day, tim reynolds, John king, Tony Bellamy, Gillian Rose, John Silver, sam, Simon Mac, mono, Annon, Mickey Labana, generic, Danny, Bixster, Stevie Gee, Dave Parry, Rich Cronk, Lewis, kiethn_uk, pickybugger, incognito, Bella, Phil Donaldson, rob, dave balman, Heather Rose, Liana Rogers, Adam, Dukeofhazard, Abby, Sid, Lee, terry rice, Rob Graham, Hannah, analisa, tattooed dude, jf, R L, ally
Last updated: 2009-10-13
More stuff about Bracknell
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bracknell Knowhere Board