Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Bracknell, Berkshire*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Bracknell.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- sorry only high street here you know love! trying to make bracknell a pretier place aint working cause their all sick in the head,pregnant,shagging their mates husbands,husbands shagging his mates.better off driving to brighton
- Rock Around, reading.
- Rock Around, reading.
- there is an abundance of second hand shops in fact they make up most of bracknell shopping parade pikey heaven
- There are about 2 that arent selling see-through cheap clothes at "2 for £5"... even tiny windsor is MILES better than Bracknell!
- loads. mostly crap. peacocks, topman, burtons, e.t.c
- jjbs is shit u bounce a ball your get smacked i did make sure u put this bit in.
- well new look and the townies shite but usually reading/ london for grunge/ indie shit!
- Fluid in the High Street opposite the market rocks. Its got loads of Fox, Animal, Oakley plus free Fox stickers!!
- clothes shops? pah! In regards to Bracknell this question would be better phrased as 'sportswear shops'. White trainers and tracksuits abound.Some of the charity shops are worth a look though.
- Try oxfam, occassionally cool / designer cast offs from the rich type from ascot.
- Fluid is a pretty cool, but pretty pricey new (2002) shop opposite the Red Lion.
- Since Cromwells shut, nowhere in Bracknell
- Liquid is good, Bentalls isn't too bad. Top Shop for the essentials. But let's face it Bracknell Town Centre couldn't be more crap if it tried. Still maybe in another 10 years the town centre will get redeveloped... oh sorry...is it being done now? We hadn't noticed.
- Bentalls, they should blow that overpriced townie lump of cack up as well!
- ooo... new look! topshop! tammy! (yup im being sarcastic!) once again if u wanna go shopping then dont come to bracknell. its shite
- new aLLSPORTS in princess square sum nice stuff there.
- Crap selection of shops
- Awful. Go to Reading or Windsor.
- Plenty of options for the Bracknell slapper. Anyone that wishes to dress with a slight degree of class may wish to take a short car/bus/train journey to Reading.
- Ann Andrews use to be the most trendy shop in town in the late 60's early 70's
- Top Man
- What ever happened to all the big stores we were promised by BFBC????? Hello councillors we are still waiting???? perhaps the back handers haven't materialised yet then!!!!
- Bracknell gets as trendy as your local Topman shop, but if you like department stores, there's Bentalls.
- None - It's ok if you are age 10 - 19 and are a size 6, if you're middle - aged but still consider yourself trendy you have to go to Reading, Kingston or Guildford. Come on BFBC get your fingers out and entice some proper shops, Lord knows we've been waiting 30 odd years!
- Oxfam, Sue Rider, etc, etc. These shops obviously supply the more loyal Bracknell residents. The ones whom still live in piss tainted flats and earn less than 15k (PER YEAR RICH GUYS).
- What clothes shops? - God help you if you are aged between 30 - 50 but still like to keep up with a modicum of fashion!!!!
- I think we definitely need to get rid of all the "We have really cheaply made clothes at cheap prices that shrink after the first wash" type clothes shops. A decent Levi shop wouldn't go amiss. May I say that Bentalls has a great clothes section with top quality names like Urban Stone, FCUK, Ted Smith and er.....Joe Bloggs *ahem*.
- The best place to get clothes in Bracknell is Reading.
- Yeah, if you are into sports wear !
- There's top shop, tammy and new look. Wow! You're better off in Reading mate, come and see me in my natural habitat!
- Check out Bentalls for Ben Sherman, Levi's, Calvin Klein, Yves Saint-Laurent and more.
- Well Guildford is pretty straightforward to get to from Bracknell…
- Go to Kingston.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: S, tim, kariana, Steve Merry, Steve Jones, Vic, sophi, Chris Pearce, Kay Harris, bov, neil, donna, g, Kym Jarvis, pickachu, Groin, adrian Kitachi, Pat, Reggie, caz, Gillian Scott, john lewis, AsH, Rob Mac, Gavin Newby, gus, dbaser, RoRy!!!!, Deb Harris, richard, Ali Gilbert, The Highlander, f1lbee, Hubble, Langdon Jones, Emma Giles, Simon, John Smith, sara, sarah, Rix, Matthew Wakefield, Holty, PETER, Roz F, Julio, Scooby, analisazrc, Dav, justin mansfield, Gerry, joe, Bird, SUNNIE UK, Jo, DeeJay Random, pete, The Ledgend Chris, Phil Johnson, Roy Birkinshaw, Tricky, Dale B, Rob Chin-Yue, ian reynolds, Lauren, ben, Serena, Sam Pearce, Robert Staniford, david wakefield, rebecca woodgates, Keith Milner, Andy, Glynis, KH, Matt, CrackJimmy, Jim, PETER WILLIAMS, K marchant, Dan, Taffy Turner, Steve Ray, Bruce, Mark Pearson, Julia Green, wednesday, Steve Allen, dave, tyger, bekki, gggggggg, none, AL, lullu, nicola pither, TDUB, David Todd, Jim Hendricks, Porter, Justina Jenner, kemi ifeakandu, carla beacham, dave ruddle, C Lewis, Trudy Eperon, j. clarke, Tony Bradley, karen dudeck, Jacco, Heather, andy cent, Pharma808, email@example.com, Alan King, david, Stewart Denew, Kay H, Victoria Harrington, Henry, Mike Taylor, Sarah-Beth Day, tim reynolds, John king, Tony Bellamy, Gillian Rose, John Silver, sam, Simon Mac, mono, Annon, Mickey Labana, generic, Danny, Bixster, Stevie Gee, Dave Parry, Rich Cronk, Lewis, kiethn_uk, pickybugger, incognito, Bella, Phil Donaldson, rob, dave balman, Heather Rose, Liana Rogers, Adam, Dukeofhazard, Abby, Sid, Lee, terry rice, Rob Graham, Hannah, analisa, tattooed dude, jf, R L, ally
Last updated: 2008-06-18
More stuff about Bracknell
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bracknell Knowhere Board